Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

She was just following her son's choice after marriage she got bitter to jasmine as her son got. But she had problem from Tejo from first or after nimmo entered can't say coz she had sympathize with tejo at time jas fraud ran.😕

Yeah despite belonging to a big fam, her thinking is very narrow-minded. I think she didn't like how tragic Tejo's first marriage was and because in Indian society, it's prevalent to blame the woman if anything goes wrong, she's doing the same.

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Villete-

Mahi is a good girl who goes by logic so far but Amrik se zyaada loyal banda nahi dekha maine so far. 🤣

Jasmine Bhabhi ka laadla Devar. Kinda hoping that Tejo takes him under her wing before he goes astray!

Damn... I'd like to see such a cute development. Everyone getting awed by Tejo's intellect and kindness. Tejo Supremacy!!!!

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklle801

She is already well on her way to be a trouble making saas, we just have to see how far she is gonna go. Nimmo is tolerable because at least she is entertaining, but it becoming harder to see gurpreet onscreen..always rondu sa chehra banaya hua hota hai usne..

Haha, yes, I think someone mentioned earlier  that she looks constipated all the time. But yeah, Nimmo ka tadka zaroori hai. Her husband is all too happy to leave her behind for a month or two.😆