Khushveer & Gurpreet: The Hypocrisy Chronicles - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

Yeh mahi look like teenager 

Now abhi brother also looks younger more as he had cut his long hair.

Mahi calling abhi for Tejo might be make them close as both worries for Tejo

True, Mahi looks a bit younger for Abhiraj but I have been wondering since the beginning of the show why they have been wasting a perfectly good looking guy who can act just to stand in the background. He barely gets a few dialogues here and there. With the Jas fraudiyan plan, I was happy to see him getting involved but he didn’t get as much screen space as he could have between Jasso-Tejo-Fateh. So, Abhi-Mahi as friends or something more seems like a good idea. I just keep wondering Mahi and Abhiraj ko kaunse future track ke liye bacha kar rakha hai? Aise hi toh cast nahi kiya hoga, some drama or story will unfold eventually even if as separate tracks.

You are right. Khushbeer has the “parkhi” aankh for judging people. And he also knows where to give some leeway as demonstrated first by his giving into Fateh’s “zidd” but more importantly when he saw his son getting heartbroken. He’s not been showing his anger like he did in the past and is taking things slow with Fateh but intervenes when required as well.

Originally posted by I_StanStrongFLs

Agreed. I'm not trying to justify her actions or anything, but Gurpreet seems like the kind of woman who's always suppressed by her husband. Such type of women usually tend to believe that only their children can support them, and it leads to them becoming the typical 'spoiled brats'. Amrik and Fateh are living proofs of her upbringing gone wrong. 

Zaroor Mahi ne pichle janam me kuch acche kaam kiye honge jo wo bach gayi.😆😆

Mahi is a good girl who goes by logic so far but Amrik se zyaada loyal banda nahi dekha maine so far. 🤣

Jasmine Bhabhi ka laadla Devar. Kinda hoping that Tejo takes him under her wing before he goes astray!

There’s a secret little clique in the Virk family that is coming together- Khushbeer, Tejo, Mahi, Dada, Dadi.  It’s definitely Team Wise Vs. Team Tantrum 😆

Originally posted by Sparklle801

Your reasoning sounds logical..

About gurpreet, i think she dislikes tejo so much because tejo represents everything she could never be and also gurpreet knows how much khushbeer respect tejo, which she herself never was able to achieve..

Hmmm, this is new. I thought Gurpreet will be progressive but looks like Khushbeer is going to support Tejo’s career too. Nimmo was a trouble maker but Gurpreet could easily be that troublemaker saas too. Let’s see where this goes!

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

Khushbeer was rude from start but had good ability to know person he is not blinded like gurpreet. Whereas gurpeet is blinded by children's love. He changed after fateh got stab and was verge of loosing his son. He accepted jasmine for his son but at same time told his dislike for her to his son whereas gurpreet was influenced first by his son choice Jasmine and after that nimmo. 

That's why I like khushbeer character though he is rude but straight forward and true to his self can't influence by anyone think with his mind.

Yeah, he’s the no nonsense guy but he is ready to listen to reason. It’s how the Virk guys work - Dada advises Khushbeer and he complies/calms down, Khushbeer advises Fateh and he calms down. I like how he handled submitting to Fateh’s whims but also putting his point of view across in those “this girl is trouble” conversations during the wedding sequence.

Back then, I didn’t hate Jasmine but I was just waiting to see who the real couple is and when the story would really begin. They honestly had lots of potential for both the jodis but with Jasmine going grey these days, I’m disappointed in her track. She is a jhalli with a heart that’s hidden so far deep, it only warms up when Tejo guides her. But life does not work that way, Tejo can’t always tell her how to act. It’s her mood swings that are truly hilarious- one day she cries for Fateh and crashes her toy plane, the next she hates Fateh, one day she cries for Tejo, the next she blames her, one day she’s all set to marry Varun, the next she shows up at Fateh’s door, one day she’s all jiju-jiju, the next day Fateh mera hai. Make up your mind girl!

Originally posted by -Villete-

There’s a secret little clique in the Virk family that is coming together- Khushbeer, Tejo, Mahi, Dada, Dadi.  It’s definitely Team Wise Vs. Team Tantrum 😆

And we are definitely supporting team wise🤣

And we are definitely supporting team wise🤗

Hmmm, this is new. I thought Gurpreet will be progressive but looks like Khushbeer is going to support Tejo’s career too. Nimmo was a trouble maker but Gurpreet could easily be that troublemaker saas too. Let’s see where this goes!

She is already well on her way to be a trouble making saas, we just have to see how far she is gonna go. Nimmo is tolerable because at least she is entertaining, but it becoming harder to see gurpreet onscreen..always rondu sa chehra banaya hua hota hai usne..

She is already well on her way to be a trouble making saas, we just have to see how far she is gonna go. Nimmo is tolerable because at least she is entertaining, but it becoming harder to see gurpreet onscreen..always rondu sa chehra banaya hua hota hai usne..