Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

I might be wrong, but I think Khushbeer treating Gurpreet like that might have something to do with their children. Maybe Khushbeer saw early on that Gurpreet was influencing the children in a bad way and what Simran did, ended up proving him right. Maybe seeing Fateh embark on the same road, made him lose the little respect he had for her.

And yeah what Gurpreet does to Tejo is borderline crazy and illogical. She has no reason to blame Tejo for the shit caused by Jasmine and Fateh, they're adults and should be responsible for their actions. It speaks volumes about how narrow-minded her character is.

Your reasoning sounds logical..

About gurpreet, i think she dislikes tejo so much because tejo represents everything she could never be and also gurpreet knows how much khushbeer respect tejo, which she herself never was able to achieve..

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklle801

Your reasoning sounds logical..

About gurpreet, i think she dislikes tejo so much because tejo represents everything she could never be and also gurpreet knows how much khushbeer respect tejo, which she herself never was able to achieve..

Oooohhh now that's a VERY logical reason for Gurpreet's behavior, She's JEALOUSSSS!!!! Again a very narrow-minded character. Lol, The actress is doing a really great job in making us hate Gurpreet.😆

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Had the same thought! I really wanna see their relationship progress. If only the makers give Mahi a more mature look ( she seems like a minor) I'd definitely ship them to the moon and back!

He is aware of it, abhi has updated his ig stories with Fandoms rooting for them. Mahiraaj name se they are floating. 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oooohhh now that's a VERY logical reason for Gurpreet's behavior, She's JEALOUSSSS!!!! Again a very narrow-minded character. Lol, The actress is doing a really great job in making us hate Gurpreet.😆

Well then she is doing a fab job, maybe not the character but i like the actor portraying gurpreet. She has the potential to pull off a mean mother in law as well a loving one if the situation demands.

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklle801

Well then she is doing a fab job, maybe not the character but i like the actor portraying gurpreet. She has the potential to pull off a mean mother in law as well a loving one if the situation demands.

IKR?

She had me fooled with the loving MIL she portrayed initially.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Khushbeer was rude from start but had good ability to know person he is not blinded like gurpreet. Whereas gurpeet is blinded by children's love. He changed after fateh got stab and was verge of loosing his son. He accepted jasmine for his son but at same time told his dislike for her to his son whereas gurpreet was influenced first by his son choice Jasmine and after that nimmo. 

That's why I like khushbeer character though he is rude but straight forward and true to his self can't influence by anyone think with his mind.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

IKR?

She had me fooled with the loving MIL she portrayed initially.

She was just following her son's choice after marriage she got bitter to jasmine as her son got. But she had problem from Tejo from first or after nimmo entered can't say coz she had sympathize with tejo at time jas fraud ran.😕

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: VintageWine

He is aware of it, abhi has updated his ig stories with Fandoms rooting for them. Mahiraaj name se they are floating. 

Wow why don't they make reel video then. Between I like Tejo and his reels

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Had the same thought! I really wanna see their relationship progress. If only the makers give Mahi a more mature look ( she seems like a minor) I'd definitely ship them to the moon and back!

Yeh mahi look like teenager 

Now abhi brother also looks younger more as he had cut his long hair.

Mahi calling abhi for Tejo might be make them close as both worries for Tejo

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Wow why don't they make reel video then. Between I like Tejo and his reels

they might... I wonder who started shipping them on ig😆!