Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤣Attention milta nahi to pallu se 

Ab kuch romantic lines try karli o bi kuch kaas nahi 

So he might umm otherwise he will think I will be old and my wife won’t get it what I want 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

I so knew it the moment he caught her mr rao antics his expression was to hold her and kiss her he controlled because of Amma and pallu warna wo rukta nahi 

But future mai guarantee nahi o kuch na kuch karke pallu ko pa lega wo bi resist nahi karpayegi hot jo hai 

I want Raghav to take the lead..I loved how cheeky he was about that kiss comment.. Wanna see more of that kinda flirting followed by some real action.😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I want Raghav to take the lead..I loved how cheeky he was about that kiss comment.. Wanna see more of that kinda flirting followed by some real action.😆

He is taking baby step abi abi to Mahabharat karam huwa hai he just checking the temperature and later he will do his smooth sailing 

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He started with kissing as his top talents. Hahahahaha I wonder what was on number 5. Maybe he didn’t need to get to number 5, such a one track mind Raghav 🤣

Arey mein kya karu? 😆 I think he has had enough of impressing Pallavi by being the good Samaritan.. now he wants to show her his real talents. 😎🤣I mean now he hardly takes shower in his bathroom.. Always doing his own " swimming trunks shoot" infront of her .. bindaas! And then when asked about his top qualities, straightaway jumps to how good he is at making out! Its so clear whats on his mind!! 🤣

MistyDawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

He is taking baby step abi abi to Mahabharat karam huwa hai he just checking the temperature and later he will do his smooth sailing 

Baby nahi baba banne ki umar ho gayi hai. He told yesterday " meri life me time nikalta ja raha hai " so I say stop wasting time trying to test waters.. If Pallavi's reaction to his proximity(whenever that happens) is anything to go by, I'd say every risk is worth taking!😆

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Viewpoint

He started with kissing as his top talents. Hahahahaha I wonder what was on number 5. Maybe he didn’t need to get to number 5, such a one track mind Raghav 🤣

he just didnt go past kissing🤣...hes like...that is one of my best quality...aise kaise🤣🤣

he wanted to go past that☺️☺️

MistyDawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viewpoint

Pallavi must have guessed that he is going to work his way down there so she stopped him at level 1. 😆

But I totally loved how he was flirting. 😆

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pallavi must have guessed that he is going to work his way down there so she stopped him at level 1. 😆

But I totally loved how he was flirting. 😆

healthy flirting he was doing😆...when he said, he lost to her..Pallu also got lost in him😳☺️

now both r busy solving family drama😵😵..instead of concentrating on their romance😳

MistyDawn thumbnail

Off topic.. but what was the TRP this week?

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Baby nahi baba banne ki umar ho gayi hai. He told yesterday " meri life me time nikalta ja raha hai " so I say stop wasting time trying to test waters.. If Pallavi's reaction to his proximity(whenever that happens) is anything to go by, I'd say every risk is worth taking!😆

Ishq hai tho risk hai 🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Off topic.. but what was the TRP this week?

Same as last week 

But better than other shows all shows dipped a bit but ours still strong