Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa...that only is big confusion now🤣..

if Raghav is singing or Ketan..as both r besoora🤣

but here...so much melody is there😳

Vha live mein he was all laughing ...yha seriously gaa rha tha ..tho shoot hi samajh rhi hu main yeh 🤔

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

He is bit good here 🤣👌🏻

yaa...it was in mehndi official insta...so hoping its on screen video

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤣Maardo Hume tumari theories 🤣

Arey mein kya karu? 😆 I think he has had enough of impressing Pallavi by being the good Samaritan.. now he wants to show her his real talents. 😎🤣I mean now he hardly takes shower in his bathroom.. Always doing his own " swimming trunks shoot" infront of her .. bindaas! And then when asked about his top qualities, straightaway jumps to how good he is at making out! Its so clear whats on his mind!! 🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princy48

Vha live mein he was all laughing ...yha seriously gaa rha tha ..tho shoot hi samajh rhi hu main yeh 🤔

main bhi.he was so shy yesterday..he sings besoora..even Shivangi said..title song the way he was singing🤣🤣...even we heard him sing that🤣

i think this is onscreen, as he loves to b in character🤣...he will act properly😆..for SKD...he is singing

samarp2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Arey mein kya karu? 😆 I think he has had enough of impressing Pallavi by being the good Samaritan.. now he wants to show her his real talents. 😎🤣I mean now he hardly takes shower in his bathroom.. Always doing his own " swimming trunks shoot" infront of her .. bindaas! And then when asked about his top qualities, straightaway jumps to how good he is at making out! Its so clear whats on his mind!! 🤣

yaa...he wants to take relation ship to next level😆...pallu not getting the hints😵🤣

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

main bhi.he was so shy yesterday..he sings besoora..even Shivangi said..title song the way he was singing🤣🤣...even we heard him sing that🤣

i think this is onscreen, as he loves to b in character🤣...he will act properly😆..for SKD...he is singing

Haan hope so ...

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yaa...he wants to take relation ship to next level😆...pallu not getting the hints😵🤣

Obviously! He told Amma yesterday remember? "Meri life me time nikalta ja raha hai" he is so ready to take everything on next level.😆 Pallavi ko Krishna se fursat mile tab na🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣Attention milta nahi to pallu se 

Ab kuch romantic lines try karli o bi kuch kaas nahi 

So he might umm otherwise he will think I will be old and my wife won’t get it what I want 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

I so knew it the moment he caught her mr rao antics his expression was to hold her and kiss her he controlled because of Amma and pallu warna wo rukta nahi 

But future mai guarantee nahi o kuch na kuch karke pallu ko pa lega wo bi resist nahi karpayegi hot jo hai 

samarp2 thumbnail

Obviously! He told Amma yesterday remember? "Meri life me time nikalta ja raha hai" he is so ready to take everything on next level.😆 Pallavi ko Krishna se fursat mile tab na🤣

now Pallu is behind amma & mending her relation😆..instead of taking her marriage to next level😳🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Are u mad 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣pallu knows it all but staying away 

He is weirdo she doesn’t want to go deep until she is sure 🤣🤣

He is twisty guy panga nahi legi 

But eventually he won’t spare her he will do so she can’t resist 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 2 years ago