•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_E9QIhPXf/?utm_medium=copy_link

I feel like RiAnsh will be separated,Riddhu mightgo with Vyom or idk but they will be separated and then season 3...not sure.

Sad ending ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ™„

People need to stop pestering them about S3.

Will it be great to get another season with Rrahel in it? Absolutely!

But that doesn't mean we should get it right away. I would much rather wait a few years until they have a legit, solid script than get something incredibly rushed and poorly thought out. We all saw what they did with the story on OTT. I do NOT want a repeat of this same shit all over again.

Originally posted by asmaanixx

But that doesn't mean we should get it right away. I would much rather wait a few years until they have a legit, solid script than get something incredibly rushed and poorly thought out. We all saw what they did with the story on OTT. I do NOT want a repeat of this same shit all over again.

I agree completely  with you, they need to understand, A story cannot run with only by the actor's chemistry. The leads need to grow, there should be growth. No matter how much i love Rahel and Riansh,I am unhappy with the character development. Firstly, The habit of telling lies to her husband and doing all the more things she used to do when she came into his life is still intact. Vansh 's arrogamce is likeable but they have chopped off some of his quality very brutally. Along with that The supporting caste,is excellent  as off screen friends,but the makers couldnt show proper and steadfast growth, so its needless to repeat them.Ppl, out of love, which is quite natural,is vouching for the bond of the caste to see.But without a story,specially written by Saswat Rai,A really gripping script,there is no point of bringing  them back

I Just want a descent ending to be shown. Fans atleast must njoy the last. And i want Rahel.to.grow and return individually, with a good script in a good production house. Kuch Rang is a emotional romance. But i think.Mamta should focus on Romamce and Social drama only,as thtiller,clearly,is not his forte.

I kind of agree. All I want (at the moment) is a justified ending... Hopefully, happy ending/beginning for RiAnsh (too much toxicity already).. I'd rather see a spin off of RiAnsh thn another repeat of what they did with IMMJ2.

And personally, I'd rather see them in a light hearted comedy romance drama than thriller....the amount of negativity and toxicity that happened here is enough for me. I want them to come together but not right away and not the same genre.... Let's give them a break and when the have a good story get them onboard.

Also, I personally like finite series because:

1) TRP doesn't butcher the plot, characters, etc

2) well laid out

3) makes much more sense then daily soaps logic

I have watched a lot of Pakistani dramas and they are so much better. There is this famous couple (real and reel) Ahad & Sajal - PH casts them again and again but they experiment with the plot,genre and it's actually nice...they don't drag things unnecessarily.

Having said that, I really want to see RiAnsh happy at the end with dottu....I wish they give us some glimpse of that happy life they deserve.

Edited by Neha_J - 2 years ago

I agree with you. I do want season 3 but with good plot. Even if it is a finite series where each character has depth, they stay true to their characters, no loopholes left midway in tracks, some thriller etc. because i believe only leads chemistry cannot bring trp. If tracks are not put well together it does show in the trp. And I donโ€™t want a repeat of s2 with s3. For all that they definitely need time. We should be patient.

I hope rrahel do some good  interviews together meantime. It will give us something to talk about.