Posted: 1 months ago

🙃

Edited by kinu17 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by esprit_00

He will say the half truth ... that Ishqi was right in walking out of marriage with Mayank ... he won't answer the head injury part... i dont think he will disclose that bit if she hasn't. 

and I think he will apologize to Mausi too

Originally posted by sparklep

and I think he will apologize to Mausi too

Yes... at least he owns up to his errors and repents it. 

Originally posted by esprit_00

Actually I am ok with Kartik's gyaan to Ahaan today ... it was not really for Ishqi specifically - he was basically telling his brother how he can spend his life with someone, when his heart and feelings are for someone else. I feel more than a push towards Ishqaan, this conversation was a push towards breaking off things with Rhea regardless of Ishqi being in the picture. 

ITA...Karthik only suggesting it's okay to breakup with Rheaa

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Thank you for writing down my 'man ki baat' smiley31 It's like I am reading my own review smiley42 Kartik needs to chill a little bit. Actually he should talk to Ishqi instead of saying same things to Ahaan again and again smiley36 Ahaan is not going to reveal anything that Ishqi doesn't want Maasi to know. Kya bolega pata nehi smiley17

thank u smiley31

yeah i was actually hoping for a ishqi kartik scene where he discloses to ishqi somethings about ahaan. smiley44

The episode ended on such a cliffhanger. The makers intentionally didn't put any Ishqaan scene.

"Aur galiyaan to humne for Wednesday ....Friday ko aisa episode daalengey ki khoon ke aansoon roowogeysmiley15"

I'm pretty stoked for Monday episode . They better serve us what was left -

1) Ishi asking Ahaan - Sir , aap yahan quarers mein kar rahe hain ?? Kya aapko kuch chahiye , Sir ??

2)  Angsty - Sarcastic Ahaan, inviting Ishki to his wedding announcement function.(Yeah, Malhotras have announcement functions)

3) Karthik getting to Know about Ishki leaving. More devar-bhabhi scenes.

4) More Ahaan - Rhea scenes. Rhea doing her Chapad chapad, while Ahaan still going on with is internal monologue - " Ishki mujhe pyaar nahi karti....Humara to life hi kharab ho giya hainsmiley19"

5) Raj still giving cold silent treatment to Sonu. smiley18 Sonu being all awakward was funny to watch. I am such a sadist.smiley15

Originally posted by Vicks_ki_goli

The episode ended on such a cliffhanger. The makers intentionally didn't put any Ishqaan scene.

"Aur galiyaan to humne for Wednesday ....Friday ko aisa episode daalengey ki khoon ke aansoon roowogeysmiley15"

I'm pretty stoked for Monday episode . They better serve us what was left -

1) Ishi asking Ahaan - Sir , aap yahan quarers mein kar rahe hain ?? Kya aapko kuch chahiye , Sir ??

2)  Angsty - Sarcastic Ahaan, inviting Ishki to his wedding announcement function.(Yeah, Malhotras have announcement functions)

3) Karthik getting to Know about Ishki leaving. More devar-bhabhi scenes.

4) More Ahaan - Rhea scenes. Rhea doing her Chapad chapad, while Ahaan still going on with is internal monologue - " Ishki mujhe pyaar nahi karti....Humara to life hi kharab ho giya hainsmiley19"

5) Raj still giving cold silent treatment to Sonu. smiley18 Sonu being all awakward was funny to watch. I am such a sadist.smiley15

green bold ..sonu deserves Alaskan wala  treatment from raj..as he always saves her from his churail volcano ,so many times he wanted to give a good lesson to mayank but this selfish sonu never let him..🤬

Ahu ahu lalla will still counting the 🌟..do I love ishki ya nahi ,ha  ya na,ha ya na  , karte karte buddha hoke white daari nikal na jaaye .😂😂

Edited by kinu17 - 1 months ago

Ishk Par Zor Nahi