Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: infinity101

The song was a dream?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Watch the very end. He wakes up and sees no one is even around him ๐Ÿ˜† 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Even in the song Ishq Kameena, they are not really dancing together. The whole song is his dream ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jjpnte_Kg

This. 

This is you right now. 

Since today is all about ripping the bandage. Letโ€™s all join together and recall yet another cameo scene where a blind Aishwarya came to SRK as someone elseโ€™s girlfriend. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

https://youtu.be/XUJM-_KAVgA

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Right? He ended up being the most pitiful character. All the other three clowns got the girl, while he most likely will spend the rest of his life imagining the spirit of his dead girlfriend and playing the violin on his own. 

How I managed to ruin my night conjuring up this pathetic image in my head is horrifying. I am my own enemy ๐Ÿ™‚

He needs to move on from the death of his gf ๐Ÿ˜’

Best 30+ Mohabbatein fun on 9GAG

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Woops! I forgot that I even mentioned ADHM. Iโ€™m still wallowing in despair over the ghost situation. ๐Ÿคฃ Yes, I felt bad for him too and myself included. He still loved his ex wife and yet Aish had to ruin this as well ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿฝ

Though, my opinion is worth jack since Iโ€™m naturally and shamelessly biased. I even felt sorry for SRK when he was the villain LAWL. BTW you canโ€™t judge me if Iโ€™m already judging me ๐Ÿค—

Now that I think about it, SRK ko Kabhi haan kabhi naa me bhi ladki nee mili ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ. I loved him in Baazigar though  And I absolutely adored his pairing with that cute actress Divya Bharti, in his first movie โค๏ธ. Shahrukh during the 90s was something else 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

I liked both Jim-Preeti and Jugal-Kim...

While Jim-Preeti had better story and more screentime+ looked so so good together..

Jugal was the cutest and loved his character so much (agree with Filmydhun on this.)

And I loved that Kim's father scene...

'Shaiba, pyar mein sauda nahin'โค๏ธ

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

While Jim-Preeti had better story and more screentime+ looked so so good together..

Jugal was the cutest and loved his character so much (agree with Filmydhun on this.)

That was such a cute line โค๏ธ 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

Jugal was such a cutie patootie back then โค๏ธ I even loved him as a child artist.

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

Now that I think about it, SRK ko Kabhi haan kabhi naa me bhi ladki nee mili ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ. I loved him in Baazigar though  And I absolutely adored his pairing with that cute actress Divya Bharti, in his first movie โค๏ธ. Shahrukh during the 90s was something else 

I live and breathe for 90s SRK. OMG donโ€™t even get me started on those movies where he didnโ€™t get the girl. Iโ€™m still walking around with a hole in my heart, having never recovered from the trauma that was Kal Ho Na Ho. My mum had to tell me off because I was inconsolable over his death. She probably thought I would wear black for the rest of my life as a sign of mourning from how depressed I was ๐Ÿคฃ

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Since today is all about ripping the bandage. Letโ€™s all join together and recall yet another cameo scene where a blind Aishwarya came to SRK as someone elseโ€™s girlfriend. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

https://youtu.be/XUJM-_KAVgA

LMAO I forgot about this cameo ๐Ÿคฃ

SRK: DAMN girl you fine AF and I am basically almost divorced
 Aish:  chillll i'm with your mortal enemy's gf

SRK: 

Shah Rukh Khan Crying In Kal Ho Na Ho (SAD) on Make a GIF