Poll Choice
Uday/Shamita
Jugal/Kim
Jimmy/Preeti
SRK/Aish
I didn't care about any
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Jimmy-Preeti. Somehow, I was rooting for them to be together, and they had enough obstacles to surmount for me to be actively interested in them.

The rest were like jokers🤢

This movie was such utter trash, my brain has erased most of it to protect me from trauma.

All the couples were stupid. Period.

SRK-Aish winning. But heck, if you ask me they were the most dramatic and nonsensical of them all

Shamita and Kim's characters were a combination of irritating and dumb.

Preeti was just boring.

Uday's character was a clown and a perv while I didn't like Jimmy's saviour complex.

I only liked Jugal's character Sameer as he seemed very sweet and mostly kept to his own business. Also liked the way he handled the relationship with his girl in comparison to the other two who basically made their way into their girl's lives using lies and deceit. I would have voted for Sam-Sanju but Kim ruined it for me, thank you 

Edited by FilmiDhun - 2 years ago
Originally posted by infinity101

In that lame movie SRK's character was the only thing I felt bad about 😭

I loved Srk in ADHM

His green pistachio blazer ❤️ 

In that lame movie SRK's character was the only thing I felt bad about 😭

Right? He ended up being the most pitiful character. All the other three clowns got the girl, while he most likely will spend the rest of his life imagining the spirit of his dead girlfriend and playing the violin on his own. 

How I managed to ruin my night conjuring up this pathetic image in my head is horrifying. I am my own enemy 🙂

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Right? He ended up being the most pitiful character. All the other three clowns got the girl, while he most likely will spend the rest of his life imagining the spirit of his dead girlfriend and playing the violin on his own. 

How I managed to ruin my night conjuring up this pathetic image in my head is horrifying. I am my own enemy 🙂

Oh you talking about Mohabbatein? I was actually talking about ADHM. Though I ended up feeling bad for him in both of them 😭.Kisi me bhi Aish nee mili use 😆

Originally posted by FingerFetish

I need closure! Even in ADHM, he had a cameo role as her ex husband. Is my feElingS a jOkE to tHeM?

Even in the song Ishq Kameena, they are not really dancing together. The whole song is his dream 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jjpnte_Kg

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I loved Srk in ADHM

His green pistachio blazer ❤️ 

His 5 minutes cameo was the only good thing about that movie 😆

Oh you talking about Mohabbatein? I was actually talking about ADHM. Though I ended up feeling bad for him in both of them 😭.Kisi me bhi Aish nee mili use 😆

Woops! I forgot that I even mentioned ADHM. I’m still wallowing in despair over the ghost situation. 🤣 Yes, I felt bad for him too and myself included. He still loved his ex wife and yet Aish had to ruin this as well 🤜🏽

Though, my opinion is worth jack since I’m naturally and shamelessly biased. I even felt sorry for SRK when he was the villain LAWL. BTW you can’t judge me if I’m already judging me 🤗

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Even in the song Ishq Kameena, they are not really dancing together. The whole song is his dream 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jjpnte_Kg

The song was a dream?😲