Posted: 2 years ago

Ahaan Ki Dulhan ushke Bhai k Saath bhag gayi πŸ€”

Disclaimer : Extremely sorry for the title πŸ˜’ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Lol and here everyone is predicting who will initiate the first kiss : AVM or Ishqi πŸ€£

I almost got scared but it's best🀣🀣

Oh bhaisaab...you scared me🀣🀣🀣🀣..avm ka reaction πŸ€£πŸ€£ savage

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Ahaan Ki Dulhan ushke Bhai k Saath bhag gayi πŸ€”

Disclaimer : Extremely sorry for the title πŸ˜’ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

u go girlπŸ‘ it hilariousπŸ‘πŸ‘.lalla what the fudge hi bolte raho ..πŸ™„  ..when u hear u r going to be ready-made papa..then what the fudge Jaap te rahoge bhaiya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They would make a really great pair tbh and a great edit xD

Edited by alittlebitcrazy - 2 years ago

Grrrreat. I just loved this spoiler πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

As if that hilarious spoiler was not  enough, your post also came to make me rolling down on the floor. Loved that ready made Baap thing. Seriously imagine what will happen when Rhea, the evil tells him  ( with a blank face off course) - Ahaan tum baap banne wale ho (Kisi aur me bachche ki) and Ahaan says - but Rhea there is nothing between us- you know Denial mode on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣

I was doubtful of the title, fir dekha you posted toh mujhe laga sach mein spoiler aya hai πŸ€ͺ

Kisne kaha tha Ahaan ko Sarla aunty ke saath busy rehne ko, bhaag gayi na dulhann uski πŸ€£

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

As if that hilarious spoiler was not  enough, your post also came to make me rolling down on the floor. Loved that ready made Baap thing. Seriously imagine what will happen when Rhea, the evil tells him  ( with a blank face off course) - Ahaan tum baap banne wale ho (Kisi aur me bachche ki) and Ahaan says - but Rhea there is nothing between us- you know Denial mode on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

thank u and u rite lalla will feel as if he saw 8th wonder of the world..within a second he will text to ishki and seek for help ...πŸ˜‚ ishki will suggest to go for DNA test..but he will have the same wtfudge mode coz he doesn't know what DNA mean ..buddhu πŸ™„πŸ˜Š