Episode 115|The beginning of a glorious era - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

So he could be 12-15 somewhere between that.. doesn't matter, he should not be such a bully at any age, no one should be. 

You can't treat her like your wife but atleast treat her like a human n your friend.. that's the bare minimum

More than him, his mother is also proprietor of his heinous behavior from the start. Improper upbringing, that he even treats the workers like a piece of crap. 

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

More than him, his mother is also proprietor of his heinous behavior from the start. Improper upbringing, that he even treats the workers like a piece of crap. 

CVs really have a way of showing rich-spoilt brats.. honestly I've interacted with the members of royal family, they are so simple, down-to-earth and kind!! Very few would be such egoistic maniacs n spoilt brats. Doesn't even sound royal. Not every rich person is like that, many are.

CVs really have a way of showing rich-spoilt brats.. honestly I've interacted with the members of royal family, they are so simple, down-to-earth and kind!! Very few would be such egoistic maniacs n spoilt brats. Doesn't even sound royal. Not every rich person is like that, many are.

Honestly speaking, the thing all of us have learnt is to tolerate people of all kinds. What goes on in their house, will remain a mystery until that person resides with them under the same roof or through constant communication. 

The people who are more wealthier in real life that I've met, we've also retained a more cordial bond but what goes on in their minds/houses is and will remain a mystery. Different personalities but majority have been tolerable so far, baring some (yeah, I've met vile people who tried to think of themselves as superior beings but world is a melting pot of personalities, at the end of the day😆). 

Khanderao's matter just requires a psychologist/mental counseling but the situation is just failing from both ends. If either of us were in Ahilya's place, we've would left him right away no doubt. 

Honestly speaking, the thing all of us have learnt is to tolerate people of all kinds. What goes on in their house, will remain a mystery until that person resides with them under the same roof or through constant communication. 

The people who are more wealthier in real life that I've met, we've also retained a more cordial bond but what goes on in their minds/houses is and will remain a mystery. Different personalities but majority have been tolerable so far, baring some (yeah, I've met vile people who tried to think of themselves as superior beings but world is a melting pot of personalities, at the end of the day😆). 

Khanderao's matter just requires a psychologist/mental counseling but the situation is just failing from both ends. If either of us were in Ahilya's place, we've would left him right away no doubt

TouchĂŠ. 

Yes. Who people are and what they show isn't the same (in few exceptional cases-very innocent/naive ones) 

True.. I love the doha "Rahiman iss sansar me bhanti bhanti ke log, sab se hil-mil chaliye nadi nav sanjog" 

❤️ 

TouchĂŠ. 

Yes. Who people are and what they show isn't the same (in few exceptional cases-very innocent/naive ones) 

True.. I love the doha "Rahiman iss sansar me bhanti bhanti ke log, sab se hil-mil chaliye nadi nav sanjog" 

❤️ 

Yep. Either they are very good actors or they are not --- just depends on their portrayal. 

Sabke personalities ka thekah hum apne khande p nhi ley sakte h. Saamne wale ki mentality par b baat depend karti h. We don't know in the first go unless that person tells us explicitly or we remain under the same roof after some time. 

TBH, his buildup requires thorough introspection but he himself isn't willing to budge. Even if his words say to attempt to let Ahilya complete her education, his actions/expressions (such as throwing the flower petals forcefully in her face) are completely opposite thus portraying that he's not willing to accept the fact that Ahilya is getting something that he thinks isn't meant for her due to the societal mindset & what he's seen amongst his friends as well. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

Yep. Either they are very good actors or they are not --- just depends on their portrayal. 

Sabke personalities ka thekah hum apne khande p nhi ley sakte h. Saamne wale ki mentality par b baat depend karti h. We don't know in the first go unless that person tells us explicitly or we remain under the same roof after some time. 

TBH, his buildup requires thorough introspection but he himself isn't willing to budge. Even if his words say to attempt to let Ahilya complete her education, his actions/expressions (such as throwing the flower petals forcefully in her face) are completely opposite thus portraying that he's not willing to accept the fact that Ahilya is getting something that he thinks isn't meant for her due to the societal mindset & what he's seen amongst his friends as well. 

True!! He won't introspect because he believes he hasn't done anything wrong and that he is the victim here. His mommy n daddy need to give him proper lessons.. Ahilya can only do so much.. kya kya karegi nanhi si jaan..😒

Hey Peeps🤗

Beautiful discussion out here…❤️

Agreeing with your thoughts. How does GB expect AB to calm down KR and work on their bond from her side. Doesn’t she realise she has added the fuel to the fire before by nodding to every nonsense KR has been feeling about AB and also thought of her as a competitor? Why can’t she first work on her son…to accept AB as his wife completely first giving her example. Why can’t she tell him she will always be his guide, his partner in all good and bad things of his life, so always treat her with respect and affection which she deserves, so that she is able to reciprocate and contribute to this bond?

Why women are expected to adjust, compromise in a new household, why can’t it come from the men to understand the new bond, the new person in his life and make her comfortable with his family zone? 

I guess unless GB works on her son KR, Tukoji or AB can’t put any sense into dumbhead KR as his brain will be tutored by DB constantly now. 

Originally posted by allizzwell

Why women are expected to adjust, compromise in a new household, why can’t it come from the men to understand the new bond, the new person in his life and make her comfortable with his family zone? 

I guess unless GB works on her son KR, Tukoji or AB can’t put any sense into dumbhead KR as his brain will be tutored by DB constantly now. 

That... That is something so ingrained in our minds, people don't want to get out of this bubble. Men only want all the cream.. they won't work for it (in emotional sense) 

This is how patriarchy has f-cked up everyone and everything. Men feel entitled and don't see their shortcomings and won't work on it. 

Women uphold patriarchy in the name of traditions and customs. 

It's a Historical fiction, they could take creative liberty and show some proper parenting on GB's side as she loves her son so much, even Malharrao should do some homework to help his son, dil ko inta help n support karte ho, thoda apne bete ko bhi kar lo.

That... That is something so ingrained in our minds, people don't want to get out of this bubble. Men only want all the cream.. they won't work for it (in emotional sense) 

This is how patriarchy has f-cked up everyone and everything. Men feel entitled and don't see their shortcomings and won't work on it. 

Women uphold patriarchy in the name of traditions and customs. 

It's a Historical fiction, they could take creative liberty and show some proper parenting on GB's side as she loves her son so much, even Malharrao should do some homework to help his son, dil ko inta help n support karte ho, thoda apne bete ko bhi kar lo.

I wouldn't blame just the men alone. Even women who support this are equal proprietors thereby failing our sons & daughters to learn to live in a cohesive world. This whole duniadaari toh I've never understood in the past nor interested in understanding it in the future because it just sucks. 

I feel Malharao should talk it out once without the interference of anyone of his wives for that sake. I gave up on GB long back