Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Second hand embarrassment - Page 2

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

She has realized that she looks as cheapo as Kaku looked today but she will forget the next and do ajeeb harkate. 🤣

it's funny how she keeps repeating main ye beizzati zindagi bhar nahi bhoolungi in almost every episode with such short memory🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cheekukabeej

I have always felt second hand embarrassment for Patralekha. But this is the first time I felt second hand embarrassment for someone else in this show.

Bhavani, what was that? 😳

Patralekha ko apne haath se khana khilao. Isi kamre mein khana khilao. Sath mein khana khao. For a change even Patralekha looked embarrassed🤣but Bhavani😳

And then she talks about achchha khandan and Sanskar🤪🤪

So true. Today for once Patralekha felt disgusted twice and it's all thanks to Kaku🤣. I felt both Kaku and Pakhi had switched places🤣

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: fatssrilanka

So true. Today for once Patralekha felt disgusted twice and it's all thanks to Kaku🤣. I felt both Kaku and Pakhi had switched places🤣

I want to agree but I don't think Bhavani ever feels disgusted with Virat Patralekha's closeness. In fact, she always asks Patralekha to take food for Virat. But this time, it felt like she was forcing them to have something more than what a Vahini devar should have

Bold: 🤣so true

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

totally agree😆

It's like a person has the habit to pick his nose and he does that without thinking how it looks like to others. But when/if someone asks him to pick his nose he feels embarrassed🤣

Cheeku your example is disgustingly fitting 🤣

I made such a weird face while laughing my dad actually asked me if I am having stomach pain 🤣🤣

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I want to agree but I don't think Bhavani ever feels disgusted with Virat Patralekha's closeness. In fact, she always asks Patralekha to take food for Virat. But this time, it felt like she was forcing them to have something more than what a Vahini devar should have

Bold: 🤣so true

I agree. It was very much evident the way she was behaving. It was cringeworthy 😡

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have always felt second hand embarrassment for Patralekha. But this is the first time I felt second hand embarrassment for someone else in this show.

Bhavani, what was that? 😳

Patralekha ko apne haath se khana khilao. Isi kamre mein khana khilao. Sath mein khana khao. For a change even Patralekha looked embarrassed🤣but Bhavani😳

And then she talks about achchha khandan and Sanskar🤪🤪

Exactly I noticed the same even pakhi was surprised or shocked to hear these words from beloved kaku😲 
And pakhi was first to refuse the favour and our virat chavan was standing mute with weird face expressions 😡

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bahat hi sanskari family hain Chavans janha devar bhabi ka  EMA ko pavitra rista kehte hain aur pati patni ke riste ko paap

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fatssrilanka

May be next time she is imposing herself on Virat someone needs to record the video and show how desperate and cheap she looks😂

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's PaKu's pyaar❤️

fatssrilanka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rdigest

May be next time she is imposing herself on Virat someone needs to record the video and show how desperate and cheap she looks😂

🤣