Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: varshababy

Lovely updates. Finally mystery is being solved. Just a suggestion use Aangre also for solving this mystery.Chachi should use her brain and do some manipulation to Ishani so that she don’t spoil trio plans. Thanks

Sure will try to that.

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 11

Vansh didn't know if he was happy or irritated, why in this whole wide world did that Kabir had to be his brother. Bad enough he stayed here as Anupriya's son, now if he is really his real brother than he will definitely stay here forever and he didn't like him anywhere near his Riddhima. 

But still there are some mysteries he need to solve, he had called Angre into the backyard, he was dribbling a basketball, and it helped him, clear his thoughts, 

A- Boss, aapne bulya.

V- Haan Angre, i wannna know everything about Anupriya's past if she ever had any connection with Mom and Dad.

V- And also, please keep one of your trusted men behind Ishani, i wanna know everything she does, who she meets etc.

A- Ishani boss?

V- If you are uncomfortable then let it be.

A- No, i will do it.

V- And also, search this man. He has been lurking around the house for quite some time. 

Aryan was in his room thinking about his life, he never hated Vansh just didn't like that he would never share his troubles with him or would never give him a chance to prove himself, his mother came and told him everything she had heard, 

C- Chal ja ke Vansh ko batate hain.

A- Mom, stop agar Ishani ko pata bhi chala na, that you know something she will harm you. Jaise ussne Sia ko darne ki koshish ki.

C- So, hum kare toh kya kare?

A- Mom, iss waqt hume aise hi behave karna hain jaise hum uske saath hain. Aur sahi waqt aane pe we will double cross her.

C- Theek hain.

A- And please usse yeh nahi pata hona chaiye ki you heard something. 

During lunch, Riddhima sat with Kabir she was enjoying the grumpy look Vansh was giving her, Aryan released that this is the perfect opportunity to keep Ishani preoccupied with Kabir and Riddhima. 

After everyone ate their lunch, he went to Ishani's room, she was looking at something in Angre's phone,

A- Pati pe nazar rakh rahi ho?

I- What are you doing here?

A- Ek baat batani thi, maybe we can use to defame Riddhima. 

I- Really..batao. 

A- Have you seen the way Kabir and Riddhima have suddenly become closer because of her memory loss. Maybe we can instigate Kabir, tell him to get back his love. 

A- Like that Vansh bhai will be always preoccupied with Riddhima and slowly business mein loss hone lage?

I- Not bad Aryan, but right now i am pretty busy.

Riddhima was missing Vansh and since he was not at home she decided to go back to their room for some time, she chuckled seeing how Vansh had kept everything prim and proper except for a jacket that had been thrown on the bed.

She laid down on her side, the jacket in her hand giving her warmth and comfort she fell asleep, Vansh had returned from the meeting only to find Riddhima sleeping there,with his jacket. 

He laid next to her, due to the movement, Riddhima woke up and she turned around seeing Vansh smirking at her, 

V- Hello Ms. Riddhima. 

R- Woh..woh i am just leaving. She tried to get down from the bed but he had a iron tight grip on her.

V- Riddhima stop with the games, i miss you so much.

R- I will stop, if you answer me something. And i want nothing but the truth. 

V- Sure, what is it?

R- Why were you in Juvenile centre for 4years?

Ps- How is the chapter? Do you think Vansh will tell her the truth?

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please sach bata de Vansh..... Chhupake kuch nhi Milne waala ....

Awesome chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 

Vansh will tell her the truth 

Update Soon 

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 12

Vansh was still debating whether or not to tell Riddhima the truth or not, but when he saw her sad eyes, he decided to play the gamble, whatever happens he will not let her leave, even if meant that she hates him.

He leaned his back on the headboard taking her in his arms, Riddhima didn't force him but she quietly ran her fingers up and down his hands and arms, she could see he was faraway, probably thinking what had happened, 

Flashback 

It was a stormy night, Me, Sia and Ishani we playing in the house when we saw that Ma was going somewhere with her luggage and Dad was following her behind, just as she had reached the main door Dad shouted, 

A- If you leave this house, don't bother coming back.

U- Even i don't want to be with a man who cheats on his wife.

V- Ma, please don't go. 

U- I am sorry beta, but please take care of your siblings for me okay.

V- Maa, wait please. He saw a car waiting for her at the door. Sia and Ishani were crying, he quickly ran inside to get the car keys of the ambassador. 

Ajay had seen that Vansh was going to go behind Uma, but he quickly snatched the keys and threw it outside and then dragged him to his room and locked him there. What he didn't see was Ishani getting the keys, 

I- Chalo Sia, hum Ma ko wapas le ke aate hain.

S- Par di aapko car chalana aata hain?

I- Han, bhai ne thoda sikhya tha.

Ishani somehow managed to drive the car, the car in which Uma was going was not far from them, Ishani gained speed and tried to overtake the car, but she ended up hitting it from behind, the car flipped because of the speed with which Ishani's car slammed into it.

The Ambassador car also disbalanced since the brakes of the were not working, the car slammed into a tree, Ishani head slammed into the steering wheel, and Sia was thrown out sideways she rolled and landed in a ditch which impacted her spine.

Uma was severely injured, but Deepak was able to save him, but Nandini and her husband died on the spot. Ajay had used his influence to keep a lid on the case, but Vansh felt responsible because if he hadn't gotten the car keys none of that would have happened. 

Present 

V- I was feeling guilty and i didn't want my sisters to suffer. That's why i took the responsibility of the accident. Those 4 years in JC were the worst of my life.

V- People who were my father's enemies used this opportunity to torture me. I was whipped, given stale food, sometimes the warden would try to touch me inappropriately. But endured all of it for my sisters. 

R- I am sorry Vansh, i didn't mean to open up old wounds. But i wanna say this i am proud of you. Your love for your family, is something you should proud of.

R- There is something you need to know, there was another person who helped me in the past few months, someone other than Deepak.

V- Who is it?

R- Wait a minute. She video calls someone and then gives the phone to Vansh.

U- Vansh?

V- M..ma?

U- Kaise hain mere beta, kitna bada hogaya hain? I missed you so much my love.

Riddhima left quietly she wanted to give some time to Vansh and Uma Ma. They need to talk, she was going to the kitchen she wanted to cook something was Vansh. Suddenly she smelt something funny, it felt like the cylinder was leaking. 

Horrified she went running to the kitchen, Chanchal was going to make some green tea for herself, she had just lit the lighter when she felt someone pushing her, Riddhima and Chanchal were thrown towards the counter because of the force of the blast.

The Kicthen was completely aflame, Riddhima had landed near the fridge and she was still a bit conscious, and Chanchal's back was burning a little. Riddhima quickly filled a bowl with water on the fire.

Vansh, Aryan and Kabir had reached the kitchen, Vansh and Aryan both tried to go inside, Kabir stopped them,

K- Aryan, go bring the fire extinguisher. 

K- Vansh we have to pour water, come on let's go bring some water.

The servants, Vansh and Kabir were able to control the fire a bit. Riddhima had somehow managed to pull Chancal upright, her legs were paining because of the burn, she somehow managed to drag her out where others were waiting for them.

Ps- Who do you think did the deed? And was it for Chanchal or Riddhima? And did you like that Vansh had told Riddhima the truth?

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the way vansh told riddhima the truth 

Ishani must have did it for riddhima so she could get hurt 

Update Soon 

Awesome 

varshababy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is too good to see Vansh and Riddhima trusting each other and sharing stuff (which was missing in the serial).  

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 13

Riddhima and Chanchal had been admitted to the hospital, luckily they didn't have any severe burns, Riddhima had burns on her hand and legs, and Chanchal on her back. Still they both were kept under observation. 

Ishani was at home, enjoying the loneliness and enjoying the how the family is suffering, she had intended the blast for Chanchal because she had seen her was snooping around in her room. She understood that she was searching for something. 

She had kept an eye on her and had heard talking with Aryan about trying to find proof against her, but Aryan had refused, good for him, she was in the living room enjoying when Deepak came inside, 

I- What the hell? How dare you enter the house. 

D- I came to meet my daughter. 

I- I am not your daughter. Anupriya is my mom but i am not your daughter. You left mom, because she wanted a better life for me. 

D- No, she just loved money that's why she traded you with Kabir.

I- And thank god for that, i am living a lavish lifestyle because of her. 

D- On the expense of someone else?

I- Really you are teaching me about morals, you didn't even accept Kabir. What fault did he had.

I- Listen to me very carefully, money is everything to me. I don't care about you or this family, i only care about money and my mom. And i will find a way to get her out of jail. Now get lost.

When Deepak didn't move she took his hand and dragged him out the main door and pushed him on the road.

I- This is where you belong. Guards, make sure he doesn't come back.

Deepak knew that his daughter would have been angry on him for leaving, but the person in front of is no longer his daughter, she is money minded, selfish person willing to kill anyone for money.  She was right about one thing she is Anupriya's daughter through and through. 

Riddhima slowly regained consciousness, she felt some weight on her hand, it was Vansh he had held her hand tightly and kept his head on it, slowly bringing her other hand she moved her fingers in his hair,

R(croaks)- Va..Vansh.

V- Riddhima you are awake? How are you feeling? Do you need anything?

R- Wa..Water.

He slowly made her sit up and helped her in drinking some water, he was trying the best to not cry, seeing her like on a hospital bed, is the last thing he wants,

V- You really are a trouble magnet. 😒😒

R- Chachi...

V- She is fine Riddhima, for god's sake think about yourself too. 

R- I am okay Vansh.

The doctor came and checked her, he was ready to discharge her and Chanchal, but Vansh saw that Riddhima was frowning, when the doctor left he asked her, 

V- What happened Riddhima?

R- I don't think this was an accident, chachi is not safe at home. Please shift her to a safehouse or something. 

Vansh wanted to argue back but the look of sheer terror on her face, and her gut instincts being right most of the time,he obliged. He told Angre to shift both Aryan and Chachi to safehouse, and Riddhima's suspicions were proving right when Aryan didn't argue and went without any fight.

V- It seems you are right Riddhima, they definitely know something. 

R- Ask Angre to check the CCTv footage maybe it will tell who did this.

V- Alright, but what about you, do you wanna come back?

R- Of course, tumhe bhi safe rakhna hain🤭🤭🤭

V- Haha very funny, but thank you Riddhima. Aaj tumhari wajah se i got my mom back.

R- Tum thank you mat bolo Vansh. This way i got a mother's love.

V- But i think even is becoming more clear now. I know you and Kabir have investigated on this a lot, and we need to discuss everything together. 

R- Maybe in the safehouse where you have kept Chachi, this is the best way to gain their loyalty. They are scared now, and if you can protect them like always, they will think next time before going against you.

V- Look at you, talking like mastermind. 

R- Well biwi kiski hun.

Things were finally falling into place and the game was entering it's last phase, let's see who will win, and how many will become collateral damage. 

Ps- Hey guys hope you like this chapter, the story will finish in next 2 to 3 chapters. Do comment. 

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
varshababy thumbnail
Originally posted by: raveena0605

Chapter 13

Riddhima and Chanchal had been admitted to the hospital, luckily they didn't have any severe burns, Riddhima had burns on her hand and legs, and Chanchal on her back. Still they both were kept under observation. 

Ishani was at home, enjoying the loneliness and enjoying the how the family is suffering, she had intended the blast for Chanchal because she had seen her was snooping around in her room. She understood that she was searching for something. 

She had kept an eye on her and had heard talking with Aryan about trying to find proof against her, but Aryan had refused, good for him, she was in the living room enjoying when Deepak came inside, 

I- I am not your daughter. Anupriya is my mom but i am not your daughter. You left mom, because she wanted a better life for me. 

I- Really you are teaching me about morals, you didn't even accept Kabir. What fault did he had.

I- Listen to me very carefully, money is everything to me. I don't care about you or this family, i only care about money and my mom. And i will find a way to get her out of jail. Now get lost.

When Deepak didn't move she took his hand and dragged him out the main door and pushed him on the road.

Deepak knew that his daughter would have been angry on him for leaving, but the person in front of is no longer his daughter, she is money minded, selfish person willing to kill anyone for money.  She was right about one thing she is Anupriya's daughter through and through. 

Riddhima slowly regained consciousness, she felt some weight on her hand, it was Vansh he had held her hand tightly and kept his head on it, slowly bringing her other hand she moved her fingers in his hair,

R(croaks)- Va..Vansh.

R- Wa..Water.

He slowly made her sit up and helped her in drinking some water, he was trying the best to not cry, seeing her like on a hospital bed, is the last thing he wants,

R- Chachi...

R- I am okay Vansh.

The doctor came and checked her, he was ready to discharge her and Chanchal, but Vansh saw that Riddhima was frowning, when the doctor left he asked her, 

R- I don't think this was an accident, chachi is not safe at home. Please shift her to a safehouse or something. 

Vansh wanted to argue back but the look of sheer terror on her face, and her gut instincts being right most of the time,he obliged. He told Angre to shift both Aryan and Chachi to safehouse, and Riddhima's suspicions were proving right when Aryan didn't argue and went without any fight.

V- Haha very funny, but thank you Riddhima. Aaj tumhari wajah se i got my mom back.

V- But i think even is becoming more clear now. I know you and Kabir have investigated on this a lot, and we need to discuss everything together. 

R- Maybe in the safehouse where you have kept Chachi, this is the best way to gain their loyalty. They are scared now, and if you can protect them like always, they will think next time before going against you.

R- Well biwi kiski hun.

Things were finally falling into place and the game was entering it's last phase, let's see who will win, and how many will become collateral damage. 

Ps- Hey guys hope you like this chapter, the story will finish in next 2 to 3 chapters. Do comment. 

varshababy thumbnail
Originally posted by: raveena0605

Chapter 13

R(croaks)- Va..Vansh.

R- Wa..Water.

R- Chachi...

R- I am okay Vansh.

R- Well biwi kiski hun.

Very nice update. This story also coming to end. So sad knowing it. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Please add additional 2/3 chapters for family bond and all of the members standing for each other and shielding each other. Always greedy for cute romantic and hot romance of Riansh. Please add one chapter for it also. And make this Ishani as much cruel you can as I she is very cruel in show also. Thanks