Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Both parts were awesome 

Update Soon 

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 7

The Atmosphere at the dining table was awkward, Vansh was trying to look at Riddhima but she was ignoring him, he felt bad and hurt, couldn't she understand that he is afraid of losing, what if after knowing the truth she will leave, she is the only person in his life who cared about him, who loved him, losing her was not an option. 

He needs to find a way to stop her from finding the truth about her parents, after breakfast he went to his study, and was discussing with Angre what to do next,

A- Boss, i think you should tell her the truth. I am sure she will understand. Waise bhi hum sab jante hain ki how much Bhabhi loves you.

V- I just want her to see me as a strong person and not some weak person, and that secret makes me very weak. I will have do something. 

Kabir was in two minds, after what happened yesterday is it okay to ask Riddhima to help him in finding more about his family, and he still hasn't heard anything about the car, or the tapes he sent to Mishra,

R- Kabir kya hua? Where are you lost?

K- Woh actually i was thinking of going to visit my grandparents, do you maybe wanna join me?

R- Sure i would like that. Warden Mam ne kaha tha, ki Nandini Mishra is just like me, maybe i would get some clues from their house. Just let me inform Vansh. 

K- Sure, i will meet at the car.

She went to study, and saw Angre and Vansh discussing something, she didn't want to disturb them but it was important, 

R- Vansh?

V- Yes, Riddhima 

R- Woh, actually i am going out with Kabir, i just wanted you to know that. 

V- Do as you wish, waise bhi meri feelings ki kaadar tumhe thi nahi.

Riddhima felt sad and furious, she went away knowing she would end up saying something rude to him, Kabir and her left, what they didn't know was Ishani was keeping an eye on them, she called someone and ordered them to kill both of them. 

The house was quite big, you could see that it had seen some good times, now it was broken and raided, most of things like furniture, glass, all had looted. They were looking through the rooms but didn't find much.

Then they found a locked room, Riddhima quickly picked the lock. The room was well maintained in comparison to other, it was a girl's room maybe Nandini. They searched everywhere, nothing important, then they looked into the cupboard it had many albums in it, opening one by they checked all the pictures, 

K- This is the family photo. Mom's photo are very less in it.

R- Kabir look, it's Uma Aunty, Vansh's mother with Nandini. 

K- Riddhima look at the picture below it.

R- Nandini and Riddhima. She is my mother?

K- I am your brother?

R- Good thing we didn't work out. 

K- Look, Dad, Anupriya and Ajay Raisinghania. Seems like everyone knew each other.

R- Kabir, there is no photo of you...What if Deepak told the truth, what if you are not his son.

K- Then who am i? I don't understand a single thing. It feels like i am a pawn in Anupriya's game.

R- Is there any birth certificate? Any record of where you were born? Maybe that way we can clear the confusion. 

K- Holy Trinity hospital. We can go there now.

R- Alright let's go. 

They went back to the car, and were now going towards the hospital, Vansh was in his room feeling restless, he didn't mean to be rude to Riddhima, suddenly their wedding photo falls down and glass breaks for the first time in his life Vansh is scared. 

He tried to call Riddhima, at first she didn't pick up but seeing as he was calling her again and again she picked it up,

R- Vansh? Kya hua? Is everything alright. 

V- Riddhima are you okay? Kahan ho and kab tak aaogi?

R- Vansh i am ,KABIR!!

All Vansh heard was Riddhima's scream and sound of a crash, he kept calling and screaming her name, begging her to say that she is okay but nothing. As Kabir was driving to the hospital, a truck rammed into them for the other side.

The car rolled out a few times before stopping, both Riddhima and Kabir were injured badly, both them remembering all their beautiful memories, especially Riddhima who wished to see Vansh on last time before dying. 

Ps- Here you go guys, hope you like this chapter, i am going to put this story on hold, i still don't know what else to add in this. 

Also, do you want me to show a second wedding in this, and Vansh's Juvenile centre secret in it.?

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Brilliant ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Second wedding....yes😍😍😍😍

Vansh's JC secret...no

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent update 😊 

nahtani88 thumbnail

fantastic

update soon

vansh's juvenile center

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 8

Vansh ordered Angre to quickly track Riddhima's phone, they had already left the VR mansion, by the time they had reached the accident site, there was a huge crowd. Vansh pushed people aside to reach Riddhima. 

The car was totally destroyed, but Kabir and Riddhima were nowhere to be seen. Angre came and told Vansh, that they must have been taken to the hospital, the nearest one was Holy Trinity hospital. 

They reached the hospital and enquired about them at the reception, it was Dr Mehra who answered them, 

Dr.- Mr Raisinghania, aacha hua aap yahan jaldi aa gaye, aapke bhai ko blood transfusion ki zaroorat hain, unke blood group bikul hi rare hain, Ab negative. 

V- Doctor mere blood group bhi same hain, i will give him the blood, but how is my wife?

Dr- Wife? I am sorry Mr.Raisinghania but sirf aapke bhai ko hi hospital le ke aaye the. Accident site mein bhi sirf aapke bhai the.

V- What nonsense? My wife was with him.

Dr- Ho sakta hain, jaldi baazi mein unhe kisi aur hospital le kar gaye ho.

V- Angre, find her, find Riddhima. Usse kuch nahi hona chaiye.

A- Aap fikar mat karo boss.

Vansh had donated his blood, in all this stress he had actually failed to think how can Kabir's and him share the same blood, he had ordered the doctor to do a DNA test as well.

Riddhima was coming in and out of consciousness, she wasn't hurt that bad, it was the driver side who took the brunt of the hit. But she still had injuries on her hands and her head.

D- How are you feeling?

R- Kabir...

D- He is fine, he was taken to the hospital. 

R- Why did you bring me here? And how did you know we were in danger..?

D- I heard Ishani, talking to someone to kill you. And for your second question i brought you here because, this game is a lot bigger than you realize. Someone else will help us now.

R- Who?

U- Me.

R- You? You are alive?

U- Yes Riddhima i am alive, all thanks to Deepak. 

D- I saved her that day, but she was in coma for many years.

U- My son had suffered for so long, i need your help to make everything alright. 

R- You mean Vansh right?

U- No Riddhima, my other son Kabir. 

R- So, he is a Raisinghania after all. How can i help?.

One Month Later 

It has been a month since the accident, Riddhima was nowhere to be found, Angre was trying night and day to search for her,  Kabir felt guilty if hadn't for his search for his identity she would have been still with them.

Ishani was becoming more and more spoilt, she even started to back answer and disrespect Chachi, and would always taunt Aryan, but the worst of all was Vansh he had become the same ruthless and cruel VR he was before he married Riddhima. 

He would only speak to Angre, or would be confined to his room, talking to Riddhima's pictures,

V- Where are you? Please come back...i am so lost without you Riddhima. I want you shout at me, get angry, i want to fight you please come back.

But no answer came from her picture, the next day everyone was having breakfast when suddenly the glass of juice falls from Aryan's hand,

V- What the hell Aryan, mere suit karab kar diye tumne.

A- Bhai, look. Everyone looks at whatever Aryan was pointing at, it was Riddhima, all dishevelled, with a bandage on her head.

V- Riddhima? He ran and hugged her tightly. 

Riddhima was confused who were all these people and why the hell was sleeping on the stairs of this mansion, then she saw the face of the person whom she loved the most,

R- Kabir..She hugged him tightly.

R- Kahan chale gaye the tum. You promised me you will come to secret location and you didn't, i was waiting for you the whole night. 

V- Riddhima what are you saying ?

R- Mr.Raisinghania what are you doing here?

V- This my home.

R- Tum ek Raisinghania ho Kabir? When did you find out. And why didn't you tell me.?

K- Listen, what is the last thing you remember?

R- Just me proposing to you.

Just pin drop silence everywhere, Vansh was glaring at Kabir, it was because of his stupidity that Riddhima was in a accident in the first place and now she doesn't even remember her own husband..Kabir was feeling awkward, it was a long time ago he had moved on in his life and now this again. 

The only person who was truly happy was Ishani, she can use this opportunity to drive a wedge between Vansh and Riddhima, she could always make her believe that Vansh wanted to kill her. She will have so much fun playing with them. 

Ps- So, how is the twists, who was the other person who saved Riddhima along with Deepak? And do think Riddhima has really lost her memory. 

Ps- I am putting this story on hold as because i haven't gotten too many comments on it. I will start it after some time.

nahtani88 thumbnail

Awesome 

Update Soon 

U don't think Riddhima lost her memory 

She is just acting 

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome...😍😍😍

other person is Uma.... coz you said that the person was in coma for many years...😁😁😁😁

Riddz is planning something with Deepak and Uma....

Plzz sabse pehle Ishani ko nikalo......🥺🥺🥺🥺

raveena0605 thumbnail
Originally posted by: watersanon_Rose

Awesome...😍😍😍

other person is Uma.... coz you said that the person was in coma for many years...😁😁😁😁

Riddz is planning something with Deepak and Uma....

Plzz sabse pehle Ishani ko nikalo......🥺🥺🥺🥺

I am laughing thinking about Vansh..bechara biwi bhul gayi, bhav hi nahi de rahi usko🙈🙈

alshasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome Update...😍😍😍

I think Riddhima is planning something with Deepak and the unknow.....