Riansh ss - our family. Epilogue page 16 complete - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Loved the update.

Curiously waiting for another chapter

Chapter 4

There were so many questions swirling in both Riddhima's and Kabir's mind, but Riddhima decided not to pry, she could sense that Kabir wanted to be alone, she went back to her room, still searching for Vansh, she saw his coat still on the bed,

R- Yeh Vansh bhi na hamesha apni cheezo ko aise hi rakh dete hain.

Vansh had came out of the bathroom, he saw Riddhima folding his coat, he had hidden the other part of the locket in that, she was going to the cupboard when he pulled on the sleeve of his coat and pulled Riddhima towards himself. He puts the coat on Riddhima, 

R- What are you doing?

V- Apni biwi ke saath romance karni ki koshish kar raha hun, tumhare pass meri liye time kahan hain.

R- Vansh, aise nahi hain.

V- We have spent so much time fighting, we need some quality time as well. He leaned down to kiss her while trying to remove the locket from the coat.

Riddhima giggles and twirls away, holding the other arm of the coat,

R- Not so easily Mr.Raisinghania bahut sataya hain aap ne.

He smiles and pulls her towards the bed, he pleats the coat, making her come closer to him and he bends to kiss her stomach, and then Riddhima puts the coat over both of them. He leaned to kiss and on the other hand tries to take the locket away, but he suddenly slips on some marbles. 

The both fall on the bed and the locket falls on Riddhima, Vansh is scared about what he will tell her now, he can't tell her the truth.

R- Vansh, this is the other half of my locket, which was with my mother, when did you get it?

V- Aare you told me na ki you only have this half locket, so jeweler se kahe ke mene yeh dursa hissa banwa diya. I wanted to give you this as a suprise, i know how much this locket means to you. 

R- Thank you so much, it feels like you have given me my childhood back. She hugged him. 

V(thinks)- I am sorry Riddhima, i had to lie to you. I don't want to lose you, i love you so much.

R- Thank you once again, waise mein soch rahi thi aaj ki shaam mera husband ke naam kyun aaj hum bahar dinner karne and long drive pe chale?

V- Sure, bas half and hour do mujhe.

Riddhima nods, and Vansh goes to meet Angre he wanted to discuss something. Riddhima utilized the half an hour to draw the picture of the man, and apparently Kabir's father, maybe Warden Mam can tell her something about it. 

Vansh came back and changed into casuals, Riddhima whistled seeing him,

R- Kya baat hain Mr. Husband kis ko marna ka irrada hain?

V- Waise toh tumheπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

R- Haww, how rude. Chale? 

V- Chalo, they went on a long drive first, they were holding hands, while Vansh was driving the car. They enjoyed the sunset while sitting on the bonnet and drinking chai from road side tea stall.

V- Aacha batao, kya khana hain aaj?

R- Mein soch rahi for change Dhaba mein khana khaye?

V- Really that place is so unhygienic πŸ™„πŸ™„

R- Vansh, try toh karo you will love it.

V- Fine.

They went to a popular dhaba near their place, Riddhima ordered Aloo paratha, chole bhature for Vansh and lassi as well. Vansh had to agree the food was yummy, he even had a mustache while drinking lassi, Riddhima quickly took a photo of it so that she could tease him later. 

Vansh had gone to pay for the dinner, when Riddhima saw the same man near there car furious she went to confront him,  

R- What the hell are you doing?

D- Just checking on you. Finally found the whole locket. Tell me do you know anything about your parents death.?

R- You tell me how can you abandon your son like that.?

D- He is not my son. I had a daughter. 

R- What?

D- Not so easily Mrs. Raisinghania

V- Riddhima!! You are here, i was looking for you. 

R- Haan woh bas thoda sa walking kar rahi thi.

V- Okay..chalo ghar chalte hain, it is getting late.

The next day Riddhima had left early for the orphanage and took the picture of that man with her as well. Vansh too tried to reach the orphanage first, but she was already there,

W- Riddhima, long time.. how are you. 

R- I am fine Mam, woh actually mujhe aap se kuch baat karni thi.

W- Chalo, lets go to my office. 

W- Han ab bolo, kya hua?

R- Mam, woh actually mein apne parents ke baare mein pata lagana chahthi thi. I mean unke accident se related kuch bhi aapko pata ho toh.

W- Riddhima itna kuch toh nahi pata, but yeh pata hain ki unka accident ek white ambassador car se hua tha. Iska alawa i don't know much.

R- Aacha ek aur baat, kya aap iss admi ko jaanti hain? She showed her the picture. 

W- Aare inko kaun nahi jaanta hain. Deepak Mishra naam hain inka. Humare orphanage ko hamesha support kiya hain inki family. Let me show you a picture, she showed her a of the mishra family. 

Yeh Deepak Mishra hain, unke Ma and Papa and unki behen Nandini Mishra. Waise jab bhi tumhe dekhti hun na hamesha mujhe Nandini Mishra ki jhalak dikhti hain tume.

Vansh was baffled, why was Riddhima asking about this Deepak Mishra and why does the names sound so familiar to him, like he knew them, he quickly left the place as Riddhima thanked the Warden and was going back home. 

Kabir finally decided to read the letter, all of them were from his grandparents they were talking about how they wanted to visit him but never had the courage, after what his father did to them, how he left them and how they never liked Anupriya in the first place. But just as a departing gesture, they have transferred all their property to Kabir. 

Kabir didn't know how to feel, it is true that he wanted to be rich, but now his life feels lonely, no one cared about him. Only Riddhima enquired about him. Sometimes he felt like he never truly belonged here.

Ps- Here you go guys now tell me how should i incorporate the car, into the story, give me some ideas. 

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by watersanon_Rose

I'm loving it 😍😍😍😍

I am loving it, toh theek hain but kuch ideas bhi de doπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by raveena0605

I am loving it, toh theek hain but kuch ideas bhi de doπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let me think.... Raat tak deti Hun....😘😘😘😘

Guys, please let me know if are liking the story, and if you have some ideas on how to continue it do tell. Otherwise i will try to finish it off. 

Chapter 5

Riddhima's  head was starting to pain with all the information she had found out from Warden Mam, the man who was following around was Deepak Mishra and he was Kabir's father, yet he was not ready to acknowledge him. And the thing about being smiliar too Nandini..ugh what is happening around her.

She had reached home and was going inside when she heard a noise from the backyard, thinking it was Vansh she followed the sound, but then hid herself when she saw Vansh standing near the ambassador car,

R(thinking)- What the hell, ambassador car? Is it the same car that killed my parents? And what is Vansh doing there?

Before she could think anything else she saw Vansh screaming and hitting the car, he also injured his hand, scared by his anger she went inside and here Angre came and stopped Vansh, 

An- Boss please calm down, aapka relationship itna kamzor nahi hain ki ek secret usse destroy kar de.

V- Nahi Angre, i have to destroy this car.

An- Theek hain but phele bandage karwa li jaye.

Riddhima was going back to her when she heard Chachi talking about a ambassador car 

I- I had told Vansh bhai so many times to destroy that car, but still he had kept it there.

C- Woh car bas manhoosiyat phela deti hain.

She couldn't take it anymore, tired, scared and weirded out she went back to her room only to slip on some blood, 

R- Why is there blood on the floor? Vansh? What happened? Tum yeh chot kaise lagi.

R- Jab dekho sab ke baare mein sochte ho, apne bare mein bhi soch liya karo. Kaise hua yeh?

V- Woh wine bottle ki toot gayi thi, so i was cleaning it.

R- Vansh, ghar mein servants hain, mein thi bula toh lete.

V- You were not in the house, where did you go?

R- Woh orphanage gayi thi, kuch pata karna tha warden mam se.

Vansh was actually shocked Riddhima had told him the truth, she bandaged his hand, told him to rest as she will bring Haldi doodh for him. She was going downstairs, still thinking about what happened in the backyard and everything else, when her leg twisted, 

R- Ouch..

K- Careful, sorry didn't mean to hold your hand. 

R- It's okay, thank you.

K- Waise i wanted to show you something. They went towards the kitchen. And Kabir showed her the will.

R- Wow, Kabir this is ..

K- I know.

R- Kabir i saw this man yesterday, when i confronted him he told me that, he didn't have a son, he had a daughter. 

K- What?

R- Yes, was something mentioned in the letters. 

K- No, nothing 

R- Waise, i will need your help with something. There is a ambassador car in the backyard, i need to check it, will you be able to distract Vansh for sometime. 

K- Riddhima, he will eat me alive, if i go near him. How about i check it? And tell you what i found?

R- No, wait if we check together we can search faster. Just let give this Haldi doodh to Vansh and then i will meet you in the backyard. 

Ishani had heard everything, all her planning was working perfectly, now she needs to play as a concerned sister, and herVansh bhai will fall for it, she went to his room, 

I- Bhai, why have you not destroyed that car. It will always hurt you. Why do you keep hurting yourself, we have lost almost everything due to this car. Just destroy it. 

V- You are right Ishani, i should destroy the car.

Vansh leaves the room and goes to the kitchen to get some kerosene oil, Ishani was gleeful her plan was working, whereas Riddhima and Kabir were searching the car, they were looking everywhere, in the boot of the car Riddhima found a some papers and cds.

Kabir had just turned around and left to take a call, when Riddhima saw Vansh coming towards the car, she quickly hid in the backseat but it was what happened the next second scared her, he was pouring gasoline on the car, without knowing she was inside. 

Ps- Hey guys please send me ideas on what to do next. And did you like ki Riddhima didn't lie to Vansh and told him where she went? And should Vansh join Kabir and Riddhima in their investigation?

Ps- Also, i feel bad that even though some episodes are still left, the forum has become so quite.😭😭

Awesome 😘😘😘😘

Vansh should join them in the investigation....πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

They should find the whole truth.... You are already showing better communication between Riansh.... Continue that....

They both hide things to protect each other but that way too they hurt each other..... This should not be happening when they have already gone through so much because of their non-communication.....

Originally posted by raveena0605

Chapter 5

Riddhima's  head was starting to pain with all the information she had found out from Warden Mam, the man who was following around was Deepak Mishra and he was Kabir's father, yet he was not ready to acknowledge him. And the thing about being smiliar too Nandini..ugh what is happening around her.

She had reached home and was going inside when she heard a noise from the backyard, thinking it was Vansh she followed the sound, but then hid herself when she saw Vansh standing near the ambassador car,

R(thinking)- What the hell, ambassador car? Is it the same car that killed my parents? And what is Vansh doing there?

Before she could think anything else she saw Vansh screaming and hitting the car, he also injured his hand, scared by his anger she went inside and here Angre came and stopped Vansh, 

An- Boss please calm down, aapka relationship itna kamzor nahi hain ki ek secret usse destroy kar de.

V- Nahi Angre, i have to destroy this car.

An- Theek hain but phele bandage karwa li jaye.

Riddhima was going back to her when she heard Chachi talking about a ambassador car 

I- I had told Vansh bhai so many times to destroy that car, but still he had kept it there.

C- Woh car bas manhoosiyat phela deti hain.

She couldn't take it anymore, tired, scared and weirded out she went back to her room only to slip on some blood, 

R- Why is there blood on the floor? Vansh? What happened? Tum yeh chot kaise lagi.

R- Jab dekho sab ke baare mein sochte ho, apne bare mein bhi soch liya karo. Kaise hua yeh?

V- Woh wine bottle ki toot gayi thi, so i was cleaning it.

R- Vansh, ghar mein servants hain, mein thi bula toh lete.

V- You were not in the house, where did you go?

R- Woh orphanage gayi thi, kuch pata karna tha warden mam se.

Vansh was actually shocked Riddhima had told him the truth, she bandaged his hand, told him to rest as she will bring Haldi doodh for him. She was going downstairs, still thinking about what happened in the backyard and everything else, when her leg twisted, 

R- Ouch..

K- Careful, sorry didn't mean to hold your hand. 

R- It's okay, thank you.

K- Waise i wanted to show you something. They went towards the kitchen. And Kabir showed her the will.

R- Wow, Kabir this is ..

K- I know.

R- Kabir i saw this man yesterday, when i confronted him he told me that, he didn't have a son, he had a daughter. 

K- What?

R- Yes, was something mentioned in the letters. 

K- No, nothing 

R- Waise, i will need your help with something. There is a ambassador car in the backyard, i need to check it, will you be able to distract Vansh for sometime. 

K- Riddhima, he will eat me alive, if i go near him. How about i check it? And tell you what i found?

R- No, wait if we check together we can search faster. Just let give this Haldi doodh to Vansh and then i will meet you in the backyard. 

Ishani had heard everything, all her planning was working perfectly, now she needs to play as a concerned sister, and herVansh bhai will fall for it, she went to his room, 

I- Bhai, why have you not destroyed that car. It will always hurt you. Why do you keep hurting yourself, we have lost almost everything due to this car. Just destroy it. 

V- You are right Ishani, i should destroy the car.

Vansh leaves the room and goes to the kitchen to get some kerosene oil, Ishani was gleeful her plan was working, whereas Riddhima and Kabir were searching the car, they were looking everywhere, in the boot of the car Riddhima found a some papers and cds.

Kabir had just turned around and left to take a call, when Riddhima saw Vansh coming towards the car, she quickly hid in the backseat but it was what happened the next second scared her, he was pouring gasoline on the car, without knowing she was inside. 

Ps- Hey guys please send me ideas on what to do next. And did you like ki Riddhima didn't lie to Vansh and told him where she went? And should Vansh join Kabir and Riddhima in their investigation?

Ps- Also, i feel bad that even though some episodes are still left, the forum has become so quite.😭😭

Very nice update. I really liked Riddhima told the truth to Vansh. Yes I want all three together and investigating. Here car should be related to Sia, Uma and Riddhima parents death. That’s why Vansh is guilty. Somehow Chachi/Aryan will help trio by manipulating Ishani and she will think she is winning the game. Also Chachi/Aryan will distract Ishani so Trio reach to truth. Ishani can also be responsible for Chacha death. In the end just make Ishani suffer a lot; in show she is very cruel and pscopath lady. Thanks
Originally posted by varshababy

Very nice update.I really liked Riddhima told the truth to Vansh. Yes I want all three together and investigating.Here car should be related to Sia, Uma and Riddhima parents death. That’s why Vansh is guilty. Somehow Chachi/Aryan will help trio by manipulating Ishani and she will think she is winning the game. Also Chachi/Aryan will distract Ishani so Trio reach to truth. Ishani can also be responsible for Chacha death.In the end just make Ishani suffer a lot; in show she is very cruel and pscopath lady. Thanks

I like it......

Chapter 6

Riddhima was trapped inside the burning car, Vansh had left and Kabir had came back finishing the call, he quickly try to put the flames with an old blanket, he quickly opened the car door and pulled her out. She had some tapes in her hands which he put into his jacket and then scooped her up and took her inside, since she had fainted, 

K- VANSH 

S- Bhabhi, Kabir kya hua inhe.

V- Riddhima? What did you do Kabir?

K- Apni bakwass band karo aur doctor ko call karo.

Everyone was waiting anxiously for the doctor to come, only one was praying that Riddhima dies,

C- Yeh ladki ko koi na koi drama zaaror karna hain.

K- Aap please chup rahiye, when you don't know anything. 

A- Ishani, tumhe nahi lagata hain Kabir kuch zayada hain Riddhima ki side le raha hain.

I- I know. Kuch chal toh nahi raha inke beech mein, after all they are former lovers 

V- Bas bahut ho gaya sab ki bakwass. 

The doctor came and told that Riddhima fainted due to smoke inhalation, Vansh was shocked and he looked towards Kabir, something else was happening here. The doctor advised Vansh to not let Riddhima roam here and there and to lessen her stress. Everyone went away to their rooms except Kabir,

V- What happened Kabir? I need the truth. 

K- She was in the car which you were trying to burn.

V- But why?

K- This, you have to ask her, but my advice whatever you are trying to hide, tell her the truth, if she finds from someone else she will be broken. Besides we both know ki jab she wants to find something she will do everything to know the truth. 

Ishani was furious, her plan was being destroyed by this Kabir, she needs to do something about him, this is not the first time, she had bloodied her hands, for money she will be ready to kill anyone. This Kabir will soon breathe his last.

Kabir looked down at the cds and tapes which Riddhima had found, he needs to find out what is in it. He had already send the car's number to Mishra, he needs to know more about that car, one thing he has understood Riddhima's parents death and his case is somewhat linked otherwise everything will not be connected in a way. 

He also needs to visit his grandparents house, if what Riddhima said was true then what is his real identity, who is he really? A Raisinghania? Or A Mishra? But he needs Riddhima's help as well.

Riddhima groaned, her head was paining, the last thing she remembers was fainting in the car, she woke up suddenly, 

V- Easy, utkae bhagane mat jao.

R- Vansh, why were you burning the car?

V- And tum kya kar rahi hain uss car ke pass?

R- Woh, Warden Mam ne bola tha ki mere parents ka accident ek ambassador car se hua, so i was just trying to find some clue regarding that.

R- But why were you burning the car?

V- Riddhima, that car is related to my horrible past, if i want to destroy it what is wrong?

R- Usse mein koi problem nahi hai, but tell me one thing, is that car somehow related to the death of my parents. 

Vansh looked away, he was torn on one hand he wanted to keep this a secret, but here Riddhima was actually asking her straightforwardly, but he didn't want to lose her.

V- I am sorry Riddhima, i cannot tell you the truth. 

R- Alright, but then you don't have the right to stop me to know the truth. 

Vansh went away angry and sad he was trying to find a way to distract Riddhima, the next day, Riddhima and Kabir had left the house, she was interested to know more about Kabir's grandparents, what they didn't know was how their lives were gonna change in few hours.

Ps- Ridbhir's accident, Vansh giving blood to Kabir. Do tell what else you wanna see.

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago