Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Riansh ss - our family. Epilogue page 16 complete - Page 2

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 2 - Deepak, Kabir and Vansh's flashback. 

Deepak Mishra Flashback 

Deepak and Anupriya were college sweethearts, he belonged to rich class but he wanted to be independent of his family. Anupriya was mostly with him because of his money. And though his parents did not like the alliance they were ready to accept her.

Deepak loved Anupriya very much, so he told her before hand about his impotence and that he had very less chance of becoming a father, though Anupriya supported him, deep down he knew she will leave him one day.

He had many deals with a businessman named Ajay Raisinghania, and he could see that he was physically attracted towards Anupriya and she was too, there were times he had caught them together but didn't say anything. 

Soon Anupriya was pregnant and they came to know it was a girl, and though the baby wasn't his, he promised himself to give her all the love he can. It was nearing the end of her pregnancy that he heard a conversation between Ajay and Anupriya that shocked him,

An- If you will not accept this child, then i will tell everyone the truth. Meri reputation toh jayegi hi but you will not be spared. 

A- I can't Uma is pregnant too, how will i explain this to her.

An- Then how about a trade, my baby girl for your baby boy. I promise i will love him as my own if you accept my baby girl.

A- Fine. Let me see what i can do.

Deepak was beyond angry, how dare she destroy two innocent lives, he had recorded the conversation, and then he went missing, but he was trying to collect information against both of them.

He was able to collect everything about their affairs and how the babies were exchange, and he had given all this information to Uma Raisinghania. But to his bad luck she died, before everyone can know the truth. 

And he was left all alone in the world, Anupriya married Ajay, and dumped Kabir in the orphanage, and he knew that he was wrong in not taking care of him, but maybe this time he can help in righting the wrong. 

Right now, he is looking at Riddhima Raisinghania, he has heard a lot about her particularly her knack of investigating things, he would always like clockwork make sure to roam around the VR mansion so that she could see him. And soon she will come to talk to him.

Kabir's pov

Whatever Riddhima said yesterday was still in his mind, he too sometimes questioned why didn't Anupriya ever told anyone about him, why she told he was kidnapped, when she was the one who kept him in a orphanage. 

No matter how much he hated Vansh, he saw how much he loved his siblings especially Sia who is not even his own sister, then why couldn't he become a part of this family after Ajay married his mother.

As much as he didn't want to think, a thought was developing in his mind, about whether she really cared about him or not. Even when he came here, she was more focused on Vansh than her own son. He decided to know more about himself and Anupriya as well.

He went to visit the orphanage he lived most of his life, the warden was excited to see him, he was one of the  most brilliant students in the orphanage. When he started to ask about his childhood the warden smiled, 

K- Kya hua Mam, aap smile kyun kar rahi ho.?

War- You are the second person to come here to know about your past.

K- What do you mean?

War- I think it was your father. 

K- What, but i thought he had left us.

War- No, listen i know you respect your mother a lot, but at the time you were born, there was a rumor going around that your mom was having an affair with Ajay Raisinghania. 

K- WHAT?

War- Yes, but the matter was closed, fairly quickly. Anyway i have something for you. She gives him a box, - this has all the letters, gifts you never opened, maybe it will help you find your identity. 

K- Thank you. 

After he left, a man entered the Warden's cabin,

D- Thank you for helping me. 

War- I did it for him, his life was nearly destroyed by that vile woman. Is he really a Raisinghania?

D- Yes, he is.

War- I am not a big fan of you, but you need to be careful, secrets have a way of destroying everything. 

D- I will.

Vansh's pov

Why is it that every time he wants to move on his life, the past drags him back. The locked was the most inauspicious thing in his life, it was connected to worst part of his life. The part that made him cold, ruthless, the part that made him understand that there is always a status quo in life.

That children will suffer because of the deeds of their fathers or their family. He knew if the truth came out Riddhima will definitely leave him and he cannot let that, he just got her back and now when he knows that she also loves him, he will not let his destiny ruin anything. 

Suddenly he felt something on his lap, it was Riddhima, he realized that he was daydreaming in his study,

R- Dekha Angre, i told you he was dreaming. Waise Jaan i thought daydreaming was my forte.

V- Nothing, just like that. Deal ke baare mein soch raha tha.

R- Okay. I think you are busy. I will see you later. She kissed him on his cheek and left from there. 

She had just returned to her room, when she found a letter on the dressing table, it wrote 

You think you know your family, but everyone has secrets, even your husband, and it is connected to your parents. 

Riddhima was confused, how and why would Vansh and his family know anything about her parents, she didn't pay much attention to it, maybe it is just a prank by someone, she knows many of family members are not happy with her coming back. 

She won't play stupid anymore and hurt Vansh in the process. She was sure that if Vansh knew anything about her parents he would have told her.

Ps- Here you guys, let me know if liked all the point of view, and what do you think will happen next?I hope Deepak ka character is not too ajeeb.

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Brilliant twist..

I am loving this a lot 

Continue soooonish.

varshababy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very nice update. 

Riddhima can be neice of Deepak and Anupriya harmed her parents so that she can take over their property as well (highly greedy mother-daughter). Ultimately she asked Vansh to take the blame for Ishani crime.

Please let Siya be the real sister of Vansh and Kabir. And let Ishani/Anupriya responsible for Siya accident but they manipulated it in such a way that Vansh considered himself for it. 

raveena0605 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varshababy

Very nice update. 

Riddhima can be neice of Deepak and Anupriya harmed her parents so that she can take over their property as well (highly greedy mother-daughter). Ultimately she asked Vansh to take the blame for Ishani crime.

Please let Siya be the real sister of Vansh and Kabir. And let Ishani/Anupriya responsible for Siya accident but they manipulated it in such a way that Vansh considered himself for it. 

For now i have kept Sia, as the adoptive sister, let see about Deepak and Riddhima,  it is just that too many details can't be done here and there.

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome  Twist 

Update Soon 

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it ❤️

Full thriller vibes😎

raveena0605 thumbnail

Ugh, like a idiot i deleted the chapter while I was copy and pasting it in wattpad. So i am writing it again.

Chapter 3

Vansh was restless he looked at the half necklace Riddhima was wearing and roaming around in the house, he wanted nothing more to rip it out and throw it or better yet burn it. Dadi had kept a Ramayan paat and he had no option but to sit in it.

Dadi had asked Riddhima to bring some flowers from the garden, she wanted to offer it to God during the paat, while Riddhima was plucking the flowers and putting them in the basket, she saw the man who had been roaming around the VR mansion.

Deepak had made sure he comes in front of Riddhima, like he is being doing from past few days, Riddhima saw going towards the back exit, she went behind him, not before taking a gun from one of the safe places, Vansh had shown to her.

She reached the back gate, and saw the man standing causally, she aimed her gun at him and asked,

R- Who are you?

D- Look at you, looking like a Mafia's Wife.

R- Answer my question. 😡😡😡

D- You don't need to know who i am, just know this that years ago a exchange was made, and that it destroyed many lives.

R- What exchange are you talking about?

V- Riddhima? What are you doing here?

She turned around to look at the man, but he was gone. Vansh took her inside and she kept the gun back in its place,

V- What were you doing back there?

R- There was a man roaming around here, i just went to threaten him.

V- Aww, i missed it, you looking like proper Mrs. VR.Chalo andar chalo paat ka time ho raha hain.

The Pandit was reading from the paat, and then suddenly he started reading about a car accident, a little girl surviving it and only left with a Om necklace, and her name was Riddhima, 

V- Pandit ji, what nonsense are you reading?

P- Sorry Vansh beta kisi ne paper iss kitaab mein rakh diya tha.

Ar- Par kaun karega aisa, book toh Dadi ke kamre mein thi.

R- Vansh, it is talking about my parents show me.

V- Kisi ne mazak kiya hoga Riddhima. 

R- No, it is true i know it.

V -Okay, please calm down. We will look into together. 

The paat continued, Vansh was pissed off someone was deliberately trying to bring the truth in front of Riddhima, while Riddhima was happy that her parents actually loved her.

She always thought that her parents hsd dumped her in the orphanage but they were killed in a accident, but who would all details about it, maybe Warden Mam? And also who was that man and what exchange he was talking about. 

Ishani was enjoying all the scenes happening around her, it was she who put the paper, and she enjoyed seeing the great VR so tense, that destroyed her mother's life and now she will destroy theirs.

After, the pooja, Riddhima was looking for Vansh he was no where to be found, a servant came and gave her a letter, it again spoke about how Vansh knew the reason behind her parents death. 

R- This again, why is someone trying to demean Vansh in my eyes. If he knew about my parents he would have told me, no i won't believe this.

R- But should i ask him, about this? No he is already very tensed with his business. I will find the truth on my own.

She was going back to her room when she found that the basement light was on, she went inside thinking it was Vansh, but it wasn't, 

R- Kabir? What are you doing here? Aur tum pooja mein kyun nahi aaye?

K- I went to my orphanage, wanted to know more about my past. My Warden gave me this box. I couldn't get to open it.

R- Do you want me to open it?

K- No, i will do it.

He opened the box, it contained his toys, letters which he had not read and some photos, of Anupriya and him and suddenly Riddhima saw the picture of the same man she met today, 

R- Wait, i know this man he was roaming around the back gate of VR mansion. But who is he?

K- I think he is my father. He showed her the wedding of that man and his mother. 

Ps- Sorry guys, i was trying to paste in Wattpad and everything got hotchpotch.

Ps- Next will be Riddhima going to her orphanage, Vansh trying to stop her and Kabir reads the letter. 

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it ❤️

Loving the new twists and turns

alshasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update... Am just loving it

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3