Riansh ss - our family. Epilogue page 16 complete

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey, so this is another request by @ Varshababy, but i am making a few changes, 

- Dadi and Sia are positive, i still can't get over their 360 degree change.

- This is starting from when Vansh brought Riddhima back home.

- No electrocution scene, Kabir only threatened her, deep down he is a nice guy, still cares for Riddhima 

Chapter 1

Everyone had apologized for their behavior and though Riddhima forgave them, she didn't forget anything, she had promised herself she will never allow herself to used by others. 

Everyone did the pooja, and went to have lunch, everyone was laughing and talking to each other, when Riddhima saw Kabir sitting in the living room all alone, she knew that he was sad that Anupriya left, and he was lashing out because of it, she went to talk to him,

R- Can i sit here?

K- Yeh tumhara bhi ghar hain, why asking permission?

R- Kabir i am not sorry about the way i handled things. You have second chance, this family will accept you more sooner than they ever accepted me. 

K- Yeah, it will take time to be a part of this big family. 

R- Can i ask you something?

K- Sure.

R- Why didn't Anupriya ever tried to find out about you? I mean i am sure Vansh's dad had considerable resources, he could have found out about you.

K- I don't know, she never told me much about, her past. And i was too blinded by hatred to see anything else. I didn't even know that she killed Uma Raisinghania. 

R- Maybe it's time to find out more about her. What she had hidden, among other things.

K- Sometimes i feel you should be a real detective rather than a physiotherapist. Jassosi chodna nahi hain.

V- Riddhima come here i need to speak to you. 

K- Jao, Mr.VR jealous ho rahe hain๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜

R- Shut up.๐Ÿ˜ก

Ishani was boiling from inside, she couldn't digest the fact that, Vansh Raisinghania is so happy after destroying her life, and her mom's, yes Anupriya Raisinghania is her real mother, they had to work hard to be where they are now.

And this Kabir, was just a pawn in a bigger, when he comes to know his own reality he will wish that, he can die. But right now, her focus is on destroying her sweet ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฎ Vansh bhai's relationship. And she knows the perfect secret to destroy it.

She went to her and dialed a number, she ordered that person to send the parcel, and to make sure that only Riddhima gets the package,

I(thinks)- Now lets see how your Ishq or your marriage stays afloat through this storm. You put my mother in jail na, now you suffocate every day in this VR mansion. 

Vansh had beautifully decorated the room, and made dinner for her, with some help from Sia, and even made her favourite blueberry muffins, he had changed into his famous black tux and was waiting for Riddhima. 

Riddhima had changed into a gorgeous peach colored net saree with heavy embroidery border and near backless blouse, Vansh was literally speechless, she looked so beautiful, 

R- How am i looking?

V- Hmph, he sat on the sofa looking some where else.

R- Aww, my big grumpy baby. You don't have to be jealous of Kabir. I told na ki i love you. 

V- But why does he has to stay here now?

R- Vansh, he is part of our family, i know it is difficult but i am sure you can win his loyalty, it is upto you, if it is by money or care.

V- I am so sorry i gave you such a hard time.

R- No, today it is all about new beginnings. 

They had dinner, and were just dancing on slow song, when the servant came and called Riddhima downstairs, she collected the package and went back to her room,

V- What is it?

R- Oh, i think Warden mam ne mera saman bheja hain.

The box contained books, her small knickknacks, a drawing book, but it was the last thing that scared Vansh to the core, the Om pendant he never wanted to see again in his life, the secret which could destroy them. 

R- Pata hain when i was small, i used to wear this all the time because, i felt connected to my parents. 

R- I wish i could know more about them. 

A man with binoculars was looking at the VR mansion, especially Ishani's room, his little doll has grown up so much, he hates Anupriya and he hates that Kabir, unn dono ki wajah se i wasn't able to love my little princess, but don't worry soon everything will be out in the open and he was sure Ishani will consider him her father. 

Ps- Hey, so this is a new story where Kabir is actually Vansh's real brother, and Ishani is Anupriya's daughter. Hope you guys like it. Please give me suggestions on how to continue it.

Chapter 1- page 1

Chapter 2- page 2

Chapter 3- page 3

Chapter 4- page 4

Chapter 5- page 5

Chapter 6- page 6

Chapter 7- page 6

Chapter 8- page 7

Chapter 9- page 8

Chapter 10- page 9

Chapter 11- page 10

Chapter 12- page 10

Chapter 13- page 11

Chapter 14- page 12

Chapter 15- page 12

Chapter 16- page 13

Chapter 17- page 14

Chapter 18- page 15

Epilogue    - page 16

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Nice idea...

Written beautifully ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Hey, so fast in writing it. It requires so much time and effort to think, write and check coherence. It is unbelievable you did it in less than 24 hours and without any flows. 

Just loved it. I take at least 10 minutes to even frame a mail draft or reply to comments. 

Story ideas: 

1. Before dying, Uma came to know Kabir is her real son and Ishani is Anupriya daughter. Uma has recorded their crime in some Pendrive which is stored somewhere secretively. Ishani dad can be someone very close to the Vansh family. Maybe you can put the angle of Vyom that's why Ishani is hell bound to see Siya and Vyom together so that all the property will be of hers and Aunpriya. 

2. Ishani deliberately married Aangre so that she can retrieve all information about Vansh business. It was her plan (Sunny missing). 

3. Maybe Kabir and Vansh/Riddhima will listen to some conversation of Ishani and Anupriya and they will become doubtful and will engrave the truth in two different directions and ultimately bumping in each other and knowing their past and then making a plan to expose and give them hard time. 

4. Or Siya/Vansh met with an accident and Kabir bone marrow/blood matches which again put doubt on their mind. 

Just some ideas. See if it goes with your imagination. 

Thank you so much. 

Wow... 

Its gonna be interesting..

Originally posted by varshababy

Hey, so fast in writing it. It requires so much time and effort to think, write and check coherence. It is unbelievable you did it in less than 24 hours and without any flows. 

Just loved it. I take at least 10 minutes to even frame a mail draft or reply to comments. 

Story ideas: 

1. Before dying, Uma came to know Kabir is her real son and Ishani is Anupriya daughter. Uma has recorded their crime in some Pendrive which is stored somewhere secretively. Ishani dad can be someone very close to the Vansh family. Maybe you can put the angle of Vyom that's why Ishani is hell bound to see Siya and Vyom together so that all the property will be of hers and Aunpriya. 

2. Ishani deliberately married Aangre so that she can retrieve all information about Vansh business. It was her plan (Sunny missing). 

3. Maybe Kabir and Vansh/Riddhima will listen to some conversation of Ishani and Anupriya and they will become doubtful and will engrave the truth in two different directions and ultimately bumping in each other and knowing their past and then making a plan to expose and give them hard time. 

4. Or Siya/Vansh met with an accident and Kabir bone marrow/blood matches which again put doubt on their mind. 

Just some ideas. See if it goes with your imagination. 

Thank you so much. 

Thank you for the ideas let me see what i can do. I am not leaning on putting Sia and Vyom together. 3 and 4 idea will be much better, like Kabir trying to find more about Anupriya and her life, and why she left him in the orphanage, 

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Hey guys give me some ideas about how to interlink, Riddhima's parents death raaz and Kabir truth/Ishani's truth. 

It's so good to read a new version of the storyline first may riddhima parents had a friendly relationship with uma so she trust them so she give them the proof of Anupriya to keep them safe after uma death Anupriya came to know their crime had recorded and be safe in the hands of riddhima parents. They also came to know the Anupriya motive so they kept chip inside a pendant wore that to their child it's contains two pieces if they connect it  they get a chip inside it about the child switch between Ishani and kabir truth also recorded in it Anupriya told the real reason for the death of riddhima parents to her it's really done by Anupriya but it's frame that vansh done by mistake in his childhood 

Brilliant โ˜บ Do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Amazing update.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Such a nice change ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Kabir trying to find out more about his past and gets and see a photo of small ishaani in orphanage and same pic at vr mansion.

And maybe anupriya wants money so he killed uma and married ajay and then she blackmailed ajay that his family will get to know that he is mafia and so she adopted ishaani..

She never loved ajay and uma kids. 

May be ishaani father is on ridhu side or ridhu gets to know about ishani father and help her to patch up and then her transformation