Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Rubellite

At this point, I would like to thank the Makers, Scriptwriters or whatever.

They tried their best to fulfill our wishes. I remember someone wanted to see VR playing the red piano for the last time. They couldn't bring that exact piano from Mumbai, but they at least showed him playing the same tune we wanted to see him play.

Coming to the episode, I have a strong feeling Vyom will die in the end.

Its his obsession guys. Isn't that what you wanted to see? The crazy possessiveness and obsession that VR won't care for even his loved ones. The only thing he will see is Riddhima.

And bout the promo, Vansh was not drunk but too tired and exhausted that he just fainted. 

Thank you for the update, NavπŸ€—

Welcome dear .

Vyom may turn positive or die . 

Angre pr jo gussa nikla hai bahut saare cheezo ka mixture hai vo . 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Thanks for the update

Nice update

Riddhu knew and was acting asleep it's so cute

There anniversary poor Angre had planned it but they didn't even wish each other

Welcome dear 

That what riddhu pointed out that in his ego he cant see love of angre and her

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Waise ye preacap tha kya??!

Etna possessive Vansh..... doesn't he know Angre?!

Yes Angre has always been in his limit but that simple hand holding striked such response from Vansh......bravo dude!!

Muje na precap dekh kr kuch nhi feel bs hssi aayi bta nhi kyu . 

I am pissed off with vansh . Angre just planned for both of them a date but vansh πŸ˜“

Thank god riddhu pointed out that he is not seeing love of angre or her in his ego . 
He better apologise to angre but hume nhi dekhne ko milega πŸ™ƒ

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana-twilight

Thanks for the navdeep!! 

Morning scene was so cute to watch.. looks like vansh didnt want to get caught from riddhuπŸ˜†..

Poor angre, he was just helping... vansh bi na..

Welcome dear

🀣🀣 i was like riddhu aise kaise soti hai thank god she was acting vrna aisi neend muje phi chayiye 

I am pissed off with vansh for this πŸ˜“

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riatyagi

Vansh 's today's behaviour was strange with angre and ridhima he saw her crying still he ignored and about angre I am ranting from morning my angre baby how mercilessly he is beating her go and beat that your pyari dadi who wants to kill your wife 

Angre is treated very badly  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ my poor pure soul ab babuji jayenge morning mei udkar and apni noodles wali sorry bol aayenge 

Sorry noodles wali gussa pickles jaisaπŸ˜†

If I am not there was  a recorder from Vansh heard that voice 

Thank you Navdeep for written update❀️

Welcome dear 

i am feeling bad for angre he just wanted to help to sought differences but vansh 

vansh better apologise but bta nhi makers dikhane vale ja nhi 

Either its recorder or its vansh delusion 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Muje na precap dekh kr kuch nhi feel bs hssi aayi bta nhi kyu . 

I am pissed off with vansh . Angre just planned for both of them a date but vansh πŸ˜“

Thank god riddhu pointed out that he is not seeing love of angre or her in his ego . 
He better apologise to angre but hume nhi dekhne ko milega πŸ™ƒ

He will do....later on....right now he is on his anger ride.

And even Vihaan graced us today.....that altered ego was Vihaan for sure. Only Vihaan can taunt like thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Welcome dear

They will rush the tracks . Khalida has been called for shoot so scenes will be added but sb jldi jldi hoga

nav abhitak toh rra ka o din ka shoot hi dikharahehe right ?shayed iske bad kuch epi vansh ka scene kaam hoga.rra had gone back na.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blueberry94

nav abhitak toh rra ka o din ka shoot hi dikharahehe right ?shayed iske bad kuch epi vansh ka scene kaam hoga.rra had gone back na.

Haan abhi tk to rrahul ne jitna 2 din shoot kiya ta vo dikha rye hai . They had good bank also . 

Riansh ke scenes shyd islyi ab cut kr rye hai to add later on . We still have 20 episodes to go as last episode is on 5 july as per indiaforum

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

He will do....later on....right now he is on his anger ride.

And even Vihaan graced us today.....that altered ego was Vihaan for sure. Only Vihaan can taunt like thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That was surely vihaan 🀣

Meenu.pc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice episode, at the end vansh told I too have heart idiot and u proved that it was captured very nice 😍😒.

And coming back to story, I think they have planned for so many story but suddenly they ate ending, still many scenes can be shown, I don't know how will they end all the twist in few days. 

And the end is nearing, I am not able to see the show it's really paining that it is going to end 😒.

No other couple can replace riansh,iam praying to God for season 3 with them, but at the end it's in the markers hand.

Hope for good