Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

My eyes got heart attack after watching today’s episode 😡😡

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes my eyes are burning after watching today’s episode,,, i know it is just a fictional show but still the dialogues were pathetic today that i can’t take it casually,, 

when bhavani kaku was again talking ill about sai then what did virat do he just listened all allegations against sai he didn’t stop her from talking bad about sai,, kya soch ke aisa screenplay likha makers ne hum audience kya bewakoof hai jo virat the IPS ko aise dekhna pasand karenge,,,, this whole week virat didn’t supported sai at all lekin aisa kyun hai ki wo aaj bhi support nhi kiya use.. pyaar karta hai na sai se to kya uski izzat virat ke  liye matter nhi karti hai... mtlb koi bhi sai ko trash bin samjh ke jo bhi ulta seedha man me ayega bol ke nikal jayega aur ye bas khada hoke facial expressions deta rahega..,,, kya wo sai se pyaar sirf  room me karta hai aur publicly usko humiliate aur insult hone deta hai... ye kaisa pyaar hai,, 

Then comes the most pathetic dialogues nd scenes from ITV’s history kaku said ‘’ kya hua agr shadi ke pahle tumhare aur pakhi ke beech kuch bhi tha’’ she is the same lady jisne apni beti ko pyaar karne per pagal bna diya use aisa dialogue diya ki she is ok with their past relationship nd asked virat to feed pakhi with his hand,, kya socha writers ne aise line likhte waqt.. they are openly trying to sell bhabhi devar relationship in the name of story,,, there also virat was silent..it was pakhi who refused to have this favour, virat bas chup hoke kaku ki baaten sun rha tha... kyun?? At least yahan pe to virat ko damdar lines dete to counter kaku’s dialogues when she told sai ke sath room me khana khate ho na to pakhi ke sath bhi kha lo... why he didn’t answered back....sai is my wife nd pakhi is my brother’s wife there is no equal  comparison  between these two,,... when few episodes back he refused eating with pakhi in his room in the absence of sai because of the morals then today why he didn’t speak about same morals in-front of kaku

Then come apology,, pakhi questioned him kya tum sai se bhi maafi mangwate.. wo yahan nhi hai isliye mai mafi mang rha hun then pakhi tumko kya lagta hai agr sai yahan hoti to tum usse mana lete mujhse mafi mangne ke liye and I’m afraid if sai comes back tomorrow Is he going to ask her to say sorry to pakhi 

Fast forward to ashwini nd sai talk where ashwini ask her to at least you should have called virat nd then sai replied why everyone ask  only her to listen virat everytime.. I question same thing why ashwini always ask sai to mend her ways with virat not the other way round,,, 

One more thing.... it was dinner time nd sai has not returned from college nd virat was not worried about sai,, he didn’t try to call sai to know about her whereabouts,,, itna bhi kya gussa aur ego ki raat hone ko aayi aur isne biwi ko ek call kar ke bhi nhi pucha..,,, as a police officer also he was not worried about whereabouts of young girl even when it is a night time now 

Kya soch ke makers ne aisa episode banaya.. i know it is a filler episode phir bhi aisa pathetic dialogues or scene dikhane ki kya zarorat thi😡😡😡