ATBA episode 190 - Saturday Jun 12 2021 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Scissor

Dear I m still in Dreamland just like u.🥺

Break ur dreamland dear 🤣 

U saw him today. He showed his so called attitude in front of Rani. He said her I was not fighting for u but I was fighting for myself because goons hit me. 

Than Veer Babua why u were coming there. Why u stalk her. Why u loose ur control to seeing her blood. 

I know u don't give me answer of all the questions. But I have answers that all of this u did it's only one ans u loves her a lot. U never see her pain.

Originally posted by Scissor

It doesn't matter.u guys can hate him as much as u want.but I want some spine for make character.he acts like he lost his memory.

It's better he will lost his memory when he remembered that night. It's better for him otherwise Rani beat him badly with rolling pins. Last time she hit his head only. This time she breaks his all 206 bones.🤣🤣

Originally posted by caller123

The fight is symbolic. Jai got the goons. Same way Jai will instigate the fight between families. Similar way Veer defended Rani , at some point Veer will defend Rani. Rani will defend Veer. Rani might get badly hurt this time and necklace symbolism will start from there.

This is what I think . you may agree or not agree . It's fine.

Jai is the main key of Rani Veer's relationship everytime. Now he is coming to Baliya. Definitely he will somehow brake the whole truth of that cocktail party night. After the truth come out  Instead of Birju Veer himself get married to his own wife Rani. This will happened in 200th episode. 

Originally posted by caller123

Not fully. Till I see him repent fully, I won't forgive him.😡😡 What is the use of changing once a week's episode? 😈

They show 5 stupid episodes and one lollipop episode. 

Cannot do it reverse way? 5 lollipops and one stupid episode?

I agree with u dear. 

They should gave us whatever we want not they want to show. 

Guys u all notice one thing about Veer. After Birju Veer's fight, Veer's shirts color changed. He is not wearing white color shirts n also he is wearing vest under the shirt. 

In This new precap also he is wearing a light sky color shirt when he gave Rani a sari. 🤔🤔

Baliya's environment changed him a lot. He smirked a lot to torturing Rani.

Yesterday u guys were right. He didn't say whole truth to dadi about their relationship. Today he said we r not husband n wife than he truns the table n said first we r friends. And in friendship a little nok jhok is fine. 

He is really very clever. 

He is trying to impress Rani by wearing colorful clothes like Birju 😂

Originally posted by 1PariGupta

Guys u all notice one thing about Veer. After Birju Veer's fight, Veer's shirts color changed. He is not wearing white color shirts n also he is wearing vest under the shirt. 

In This new precap also he is wearing a light sky color shirt when he gave Rani a sari. 🤔🤔

Baliya's environment changed him a lot. He smirked a lot to torturing Rani.

Really? Veer? Clever? Then why did all this happen 😅

He wanted to give a bigger surprise by organizing the Mehendi function for his own wife 🤢

Originally posted by 1PariGupta

Yesterday u guys were right. He didn't say whole truth to dadi about their relationship. Today he said we r not husband n wife than he truns the table n said first we r friends. And in friendship a little nok jhok is fine. 

He is really very clever. 

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

Really? Veer? Clever? Then why did all this happen 😅

He wanted to give a bigger surprise by organizing the Mehendi function for his own wife 🤢

clever in the sense to torturing Rani. Now a days His smirked irritating me dear.

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

He is trying to impress Rani by wearing colorful clothes like Birju 😂

whatever but he looks so handsome n hot in Colorful shirts.😍😍🔥🔥🔥❤