Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I was laughing on him 🤣🤣

He said to Rani this is for u n Rani said I don't want to get anything from u. Hearing this his face oh my God 🤣 than he said without seeing u rejected it.

I m enjoying too much seeing his condition. 🤣🤣

CVS we want this type of Rani who will give him befitting reply.i think as accident matter is solved CVS is going to use this track for major role of framing ranisa.n Rani n veer will come out this situation just by divine interventions.🤪so there is no revelation of crime of ranisa

Scissor thumbnail

I was laughing on him 🤣🤣

He said to Rani this is for u n Rani said I don't want to get anything from u. Hearing this his face oh my God 🤣 than he said without seeing u rejected it.

I m enjoying too much seeing his condition. 🤣🤣

He just want to get her by any mean.have u seen his puppy face y u hurted itself for me n running here and there with wounds.i felt he was thinking to just grab her by her arms n shout on her that I love u dammit🤣🤣hr was so touched that Rani is caring for him.our love sick puppy veer🤣🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bold Pari n we wanted scratches

We got them with fight ...... haha 

We wished we got but at the wrong event 

Rani told him off of showing off his wounds to everyone

When she diverted attention on Birju leaving

Veer put that lotion without telling it will burn touched it raw n she shrieked 

He well did not like Rani giving Birju all the attention that she forgot her wounds n his wounds

Such a rut he was there

Originally posted by: Scissor

He just want to get her by any mean.have u seen his puppy face y u hurted itself for me n running here and there with wounds.i felt he was thinking to just grab her by her arms n shout on her that I love u dammit🤣🤣hr was so touched that Rani is caring for him.our love sick puppy veer🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

u saw his monologue mujhe ye dekhna hai Rani mera dil todke aap Birju ke sath kitna khush rahti hai. 

He is too seek of taking revenge from her to torturing her. But somehow he wants she confess him that I love u Dr.Sahab. 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

He well did not like Rani giving Birju all the attention that she forgot her wounds n his wounds

Such a rut he was there

yes he wants her to be his only by hook or crook. In room he told her I m not interested to talk with u n the very next day in the morning he himself talk with her by giving her a sari. Wah Dr.Sahab wah pagalait kahi ka. 🤣🤣

Scissor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Such a rut he was there

Even I felt that he did that intentionally to get her attention🤣

Edited by Scissor - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Even I felt that he did that intentionally to get her attention🤣

yes that time he immediately said that thoda dard hoga par baad me sab thik ho jayega. 

Dr.Sahab dil ke hatho Majboor ho gaye hai. 

He is such a crazy lover. Plz God save our pyaari Rani 🤣🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
Scissor thumbnail

yes that time he immediately said that thoda dard hoga par baad me sab thik ho jayega. 

Dr.Sahab dil ke hatho Majboor ho gaye hai. 

He is such a crazy lover. Plz God save our pyaari Rani 🤣🤣

I really want to see his reaction when he get to know Rani really loved him n they had really consummated their marriage.i think he will get mad🤣🤣n just carry Rani on his shoulders again in their bedroom🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

I really want to see his reaction when he get to know Rani really loved him n they had really consummated their marriage.i think he will get mad🤣🤣n just carry Rani on his shoulders again in their bedroom🤣

hahaaaa ur imagination r so high from him 🤣🤣 he is not carry her on his shoulders but yes in his arms by giving intense n desired look n this time sure he will shut the door lock that nobody can disturb them. N also recreate first night thing to recollect his own memory back. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago