ATBA episode 190 - Saturday Jun 12 2021 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Earlier morning itself Rani was ready to tell her love for Veer she monologued it

I used to go for 3 ..... thinking Veer hidden motive, I am still the Humpty Dumpty 

From CPR times have watch Veer character as a short story character in ABTA 

Dear I m still in Dreamland just like u.🥺

1) 

First 3 min are symbolic. Rani will save their relationship this time, may be with Daadi's help. 

Veer just wants to marry her off to Birju. 

He really is a complete fool. 

Originally posted by Scissor

1)he is completely fool.

2)he want confession of Rani.

3)have some other hidden motive.

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

1) 

First 3 min are symbolic. Rani will save their relationship this time, may be with Daadi's help. 

Yaso y r u being mean to me.😭😭😭😭y girl y🤣can't u just lie for my happiness🥺

Edited by Scissor - 2 years ago

Yet not seen the 1st part

From Veer Dadima talk seen the video

Veer the super brat, going around the world to say I am a Devdas please help me to get Back Rani

Ramadheer needs to give him a whack, Veer expectantly looks at Ramu kaka to save his marriage 

Or he is overconfident that Birju will not marry Rani 

Ms. Rani did Dr. Veer marriage functions even mehendi R initials

Then Rani gets married to Veer

Mr. Veer will do Ms. Rani marriage functions 

Then Veer gets married to Rani

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

1) 

1)he is completely fool.

2)he want confession of Rani.

3)have some other hidden motive.

Rish and I were discussing the same. He is arranging all to get Rani's confession. The truth from Rani's mouth. But that doesn't mean we can justfy his foolish acts. Fake marriage , sharing a room with Kiara, Forcing Birju on Rani and taunting. No way. If he had asked her once before his fake marriage Rani would have been different. If then Rani had not told the truth we could have taken Veer's side.

Rish and I discussed he is using Rani's trick on Rani. Rani forced him to go on with fake marriage arrangement just to get the truth out of Viku and now he is doing . Maybe it's a mixture of anger too.

But he is still wrong . Cannot justify.

Originally posted by caller123

Rish and I were discussing the same. He is arranging all to get Rani's confession. The truth from Rani's mouth. But that doesn't mean we can justfy his foolish acts. Fake marriage , sharing a room with Kiara, Forcing Birju on Rani and taunting. No way. If he had asked her once before his fake marriage Rani would have been different. If then Rani had not told the truth we could have taken Veer's side.

It doesn't matter.u guys can hate him as much as u want.but I want some spine for make character.he acts like he lost his memory.

Originally posted by caller123

Rish and I discussed he is using Rani's trick on Rani. Rani forced him to go on with fake marriage arrangement just to get the truth out of Viku and now he is doing . Maybe it's a mixture of anger too.

But he is still wrong . Cannot justify.

If u justify his act then I will hate u too😈.i want obsessed veer nor the psycho one🤣

If u justify his act then I will hate u too😈.i want obsessed veer nor the psycho one🤣

NEWTON CVS don't understand big words such as possessive . They have misunderstood it as psycho. Next time write in Hindi too🤣

Girl, I was like you a few days back and got disappointed. Don't want the same for you 😅

Yaso y r u being mean to me.😭😭😭😭y girl y🤣can't u just lie for my happiness🥺