New Precap - On Air Time (Video) | Sadma BTS (Page 16) - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mona_988

Meri dil ki tamanna poori ho gai ki Anokhi fainted. I know I am being Sadist par kya karun πŸ˜‚

Par I hate these SIAC kids. These bullies should punishment that they deserve.

I hope Shaurya kuch kare 😠

Matlab dono dress ka epissode kal hi aa jaega. SAAKK ko speed na gazab hai

Acha hai na dono eww kurta done.. πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by wamavasant

Lavs babe how r u doing πŸ€—

Agree with everything you said

I too want shaurya to specifically know about sl*t shaming πŸ˜‘ and take them to task. 

Anjuuu πŸ˜Ž how r u doing 

Sorry if i missed your episode review tag 16th tak exam hai πŸ˜­ 

I am good love. How have you been?πŸ€—

I was wondering where you were actually. All the very best for your exams Yaar.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh yes! And Shaurya should know it was all started by his so called friend and taken forward by his bully sisters. I am so mad!! Ragging and bullying is a crime in India. They should be kicked out. My poor jugni!!

Babe did you see the vdo I posted of Shagun’s hilarious dance with a wonderful song completely apt for that. πŸ˜†

Edited by lavs_157 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by lavs_157

Just saw the episode on tv. N saw the precap.

I thought it would be easy to see the episode after goinh through all the motions of heartbreak n new Bts.

But it was still difficult. To watch them breakdown. There are some scenes you never get over. Some happy, some sad, some heartbreaking. This is one of those heartbreaking episodes. Regardless of knowing what’s coming up next. My heart still bleeds for both of them. I know Anokhi was wrong today, but I flinched when Babli was scolding her, I just wanted to gather her in a hug! Aahir and Babli mean well and they were completely right  in their place, but they hurt her a lot. And Shaurya, it was so utterly devastating to see him shedding tears and begging her to talk to him and it was heartbreaking to see him hold that scream in. But, also the subtle threats/dialogues he gave the Sabarwal’s gives me hope that he will make them suffer. As they did with him and Anokhi. My babies are hurting bad!! 😭😭

The extra precap was also difficult to watch. Disgusting bullies. 😑 Hope Shaurya takes them to task.

Today was an excellent episode but I am not able to see it for the second time even after full day of happy times bts. The way they both cried today πŸ‘πŸ‘.I am speechless that someone can act so well.

I know this bully episodes will be one or two but it hurts to see Anokhi and Shaurya hurting so much 😭

Originally posted by Jiggy7

Chalo bata he deti hu.. Raha nahi jaa raha..

Reema Vohra ki nayi reel IST 9 PM ko aayegi.. πŸ˜‚

Karan ki bezzati kar rahi hain

Abhi tak follow back nehi kiya🀣

Originally posted by wamavasant

Teri dp dekh k lagta hai kabhi kabhi SS se hi chat kr rhi hu πŸ€£

I hope so biwi ki pampering hoti rahe

Main Shaurya Sabherwal Hoon πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by Jiggy7

Acha hai na dono eww kurta done.. πŸ˜‚

I want angst wala romance for 2-3 episode. Itani jaldi na khatam hue. 

Par Want and to see is different. It hurts to see them both hurting so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by Snow_kf

Karan ki bezzati kar rahi hain

Abhi tak follow back nehi kiya🀣

Acha hua..

Mere Hitesh ko follow nahi kiye the.. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by lavs_157

I am good love. How have you been?πŸ€—

I was wondering where you were actually. All the very best for your exams Yaar.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh yes! And Shaurya should know it was all started by his so called friend and taken forward by his bully sisters. I am so mad!! Ragging and bullying is a crime in India. They should be kicked out. My poor jugni!!

Babe did you see the vdo I posted of Shagun’s hilarious dance with a wonderful song completely apt for that. πŸ˜†

I miss u guys so much dont worry will be regular soon.

Thank you β€οΈ

Haan shaurya needs to know bahut zaroori hai

Nope link de na idhar