New Precap - On Air Time (Video) | Sadma BTS (Page 16) - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by wamavasant

Ss itne dafa faint ho gya hai na k kya batau ðŸ¤£ 

Anokhi acche se bimar pade medicine na le khana na khaye ðŸ˜†

Mujhe Anokhi ko bimar dekhna hai aur Shaurya ko usse ache se pamper karte hue ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Jiggy7

Holicks ✅

Chawanprash ✅

Protein bar✅

Amla juice✅

Haldi doodh✅

Aur kuch?? 

Shilajit ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by deepshiii

Mujhe Anokhi ko bimar dekhna hai aur Shaurya ko usse ache se pamper karte hue ðŸ¤£

Dekh to be honest uske pamper karne k chances bade kam hai but wo utha k kahi na kahi to pahuncha hi dega apni biwi ko😆

Originally posted by cereal.killer

Does this kind of open bullying still happens in colleges? I have never seen anything like this at least in the place I used to study. Adults act like adults only.

Anyway, her knight in shining armor is there. So that's a relief. Last time he wasn't there to witness it. Now he is. I hope he suspends those idiots🤬

Then take care of his wife and understand her POV i.e. why their relationship affects her the most..

No atleast mere college mai to nahi..

SIAC pata nahi kya hai.. 🙄

Originally posted by lavs_157

Just saw the episode on tv. N saw the precap.

I thought it would be easy to see the episode after goinh through all the motions of heartbreak n new Bts.

But it was still difficult. To watch them breakdown. There are some scenes you never get over. Some happy, some sad, some heartbreaking. This is one of those heartbreaking episodes. Regardless of knowing what’s coming up next. My heart still bleeds for both of them. I know Anokhi was wrong today, but I flinched when Babli was scolding her, I just wanted to gather her in a hug! Aahir and Babli mean well and they were completely right  in their place, but they hurt her a lot. And Shaurya, it was so utterly devastating to see him shedding tears and begging her to talk to him and it was heartbreaking to see him hold that scream in. But, also the subtle threats/dialogues he gave the Sabarwal’s gives me hope that he will make them suffer. As they did with him and Anokhi. My babies are hurting bad!! 😭😭

The extra precap was also difficult to watch. Disgusting bullies. 😡 Hope Shaurya takes them to task.

We got to fortify our heart. Better days are coming. 

N those happy days will be vibrant. 

N i'll take sadistic pleasure watching each Sabherwal getting played n dealt with by Shaurya. 

Starting with these leeches at SIAC. 

Ek imp info.. Kisiko chahiye??

No atleast mere college mai to nahi..

SIAC pata nahi kya hai.. 🙄

Agar bullying dikhani bhi hai toh dhang ki dikhayo. They are behaving more like kindergarten kids.😆

Ek imp info.. Kisiko chahiye??

Haanji chahiye.

But you are not trolling us like Chaand Na?

Originally posted by lavs_157

Just saw the episode on tv. N saw the precap.

I thought it would be easy to see the episode after goinh through all the motions of heartbreak n new Bts.

But it was still difficult. To watch them breakdown. There are some scenes you never get over. Some happy, some sad, some heartbreaking. This is one of those heartbreaking episodes. Regardless of knowing what’s coming up next. My heart still bleeds for both of them. I know Anokhi was wrong today, but I flinched when Babli was scolding her, I just wanted to gather her in a hug! Aahir and Babli mean well and they were completely right  in their place, but they hurt her a lot. And Shaurya, it was so utterly devastating to see him shedding tears and begging her to talk to him and it was heartbreaking to see him hold that scream in. But, also the subtle threats/dialogues he gave the Sabarwal’s gives me hope that he will make them suffer. As they did with him and Anokhi. My babies are hurting bad!! 😭😭

The extra precap was also difficult to watch. Disgusting bullies. 😡 Hope Shaurya takes them to task.

Lavs babe how r u doing ðŸ¤—

Agree with everything you said

I too want shaurya to specifically know about sl*t shaming ðŸ˜¡ and take them to task. 

Anjuuu ðŸ˜Ž how r u doing 

Sorry if i missed your episode review tag 16th tak exam hai ðŸ˜­ 

Originally posted by mehr05

We got to fortify our heart. Better days are coming. 

N those happy days will be vibrant. 

N i'll take sadistic pleasure watching each Sabherwal getting played n dealt with by Shaurya. 

Starting with these leeches at SIAC. 

I know. ðŸ¤—
But still it was a difficult watch. KV, Deba, Falak and Hitesh. All of them were absolutely brilliant today!