Aloo featured on Filmfare for this month. - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey legs look oddly photoshopped

I like the Kristen Stewart-y vibe   Something's wrong with the face though.  Haven't read Filmfare in more than a decade. I used to read it as a child ,back when they had complimentary packs of Garnier this or that along with the copies. 

As I type this at 7.40 am ,my hair's lookin exactly like hers .  Aren't I chic ! 

Originally posted by Kamala05

I loved Alia in SOTY. What is the reason for this weight loss ?I hate it when healthy people diet aggressively and turns to look malnourished.

Is she saving planet by not eating anything?

tribune.com.pk/story/1602771/4-karan-johar-blames-alia-bhatts-weight-loss-obsession

According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, a caller asked Karan in the reverse rapid fire if he thought asking celebrities to lose weight for a role amounted to body-shaming, to which the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai director responded, “I asked Alia to lose weight and now, when I see her hysterical about how she looks, I feel responsible.”

He added, “She’s in the gym every day and even if she puts on an extra kilo, she goes crazy. I think I am to blame for it. Now that I am a parent, I would never do this to Roohi and I would like to apologise to Alia.”

I loved Alia in SOTY. What is the reason for this weight loss ?I hate it when healthy people diet aggressively and turns to look malnourished.

Is she saving planet by not eating anything?

Kjo influence and pressure to look more like mainstream Bolly heroines . It’s a shame because she was really cute back then.

Originally posted by Talis

tribune.com.pk/story/1602771/4-karan-johar-blames-alia-bhatts-weight-loss-obsession

According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, a caller asked Karan in the reverse rapid fire if he thought asking celebrities to lose weight for a role amounted to body-shaming, to which the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai director responded, “I asked Alia to lose weight and now, when I see her hysterical about how she looks, I feel responsible.”

He added, “She’s in the gym every day and even if she puts on an extra kilo, she goes crazy. I think I am to blame for it. Now that I am a parent, I would never do this to Roohi and I would like to apologise to Alia.”

In the initial stage of career following the advice of her mentor is okay but atleast now she should realise that she looks great with some flesh in face and body .

In the initial stage of career following the advice of her mentor is okay but atleast now she should realise that she looks great with some flesh in face and body .

It sounds like he's already discussed that with her as well as apologized.  This article is from 3 years ago.  The problem is that from other things she's said and her relationship with food it sounds like she's developed an eating disorder and body dysmorphia.   It's so ingrained now she probably needs therapy.

Edited by Talis - 2 years ago

Lose weight and do nose job is the common advice they get before their BW launch. She did both. How is Kjo guilty for advising that? Alia was not a beautiful girl, without grooming she would've looked like Sana Kapoor (Shahid's half sister), would've gotten the roles Sana Kapoor gets. 

Pre-pubescent boy look, not good.