Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Are’nt they even worse 🤣 I rarely see light hearted family content on both platforms. The shows are gritty or serious. I might be wrong here 😁 I think my husband sees more gritty shows. Every time he turns on the TV(we don’t have cable- only Netflix or Amazon) I run away to do house chores 😂

Lol, I think it depends on the genre you watch. I watched Never Have I Ever written by Mindy Kaling on Netflix and it wasn't the worst of shows. Plus, there is an episode limit, so makers have to be brief and succinct with what they want to show us. No chance of turning Anita into a clown or Dhara as a villain 😆

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ok last one 🤣

Scrap the whole prasad making scene- In my perfect PS universe, Dhara would have just called Raavi and Rishitha, told them (like an actual adult), that Maa has prefers them to make prasad together. They are free to make their own prasad, but each of them needs to touch the others prasad and put tulsi leaf. 

No drama. No dragging. No crying 

Actually wait, what is wrong with me… in my perfect PS universe, there would be no beating or batwara 🤦‍♀️

The PS writers are getting to me 

https://tenor.com/bbZEG.gif

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I my perfect PS universe , I would have modified the Dining table scene. 

Ok let’s assume there is no major hospital near the haveli. I can imagine a scene where a doctor is just leaving the haveli while talking to Gautam… implying that he has been called from nearby town, and has checked everyone and given some sort ok for them not be admitted in an ICU 😂 Like he can have some dialogue like “Mukteshwar ki kripa say, sahi samay pe nikal gaye- toh jyada serious issues nahin hain. Please have them take complete rest till they recover”.

We could have had Gaumbi order food from outside. The ladies still serve food, and same dining scene dialog. Also would have Raavi sitting down while serving Shiva 🤨

I desperately wanted them to show atleast something related to the doctor. This would have been so nice

luvshivika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The scene I Would've wanted to be scrapped was Shiva holding Raavi firmly on her shoulders ( manhandling ) .

Scene I would have preferred :

Shiva saying in his usual style that dekh dhara bhabhi ke baare mein galat nahi sununga and I will always support her . Raavi keeping her chill knowing Shiva and making him understand the situation and explaining to him that she has also idolised Dhara forever but hitting you'll wasn't right . Probably taking an example like tu bata agar main anita didi pe prank karti aur woh behosh  hoti aur unki awaaz jaati tho kya massima mujhe maarti dhande se . Ek chaate tak samajh aata , silent treatment bhi samajh aata hai . Lekin iss tarah se maarna sahi nahi tha . Shiva understanding slightly that Dhara wasn't entirely right . She's also a human and probably trying  to weigh out the opinion Raavi had .

Edited by luvshivika - 2 years ago