Pandya Store Scene Game - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Pixiepadhi

I would like to remove the scene where shiva burns his hands to get dhara's attention.

That came across as an immature and childish act of shiva plus it was badly shot .the way raavi came running to save him from so far away😷 and lastly the slow motion scene of dhara looking at his hand and then turning away when shiva looked at her was a cringe to watch🤧🤧.

Yes! Another 'infantized' Shiva đŸ¤˘ I didn't like how violence was used in the episode, and I certainly didn't know why Raavi came in like that  Dhara's reaction to it all showed just how heartless she is, so there was certainly no redemption there. It was a useless filler scene to say in the least...

In bathtub scene it was shown that Shiva was putting shower gel in bathtub so most probably was going to bath to relax his muscles from beating. 

But ya it didn't happened instead of recovering he just keep getting injured every week along with Raavi, if we go according to IF article Raavi is again goona get hurt. 

Aur sab shows mein characters for small injuries tie bandage or in hospital. 

Yaha aur Shiva toh already is Chattan Pandya but our Phool Kumari who got unconscious was roaming around and bending without getting basic first aid. 

So kya he bole 

Hope we get some logical scenes not only of Shivi but on show too. 

This is a great post. I will be back soon! 

Taunt maar saas and bechari dhara scene in last week episodes.

Reason- It put rang mein bhang in Suman’s sensible arguments against Gaura. The scene would have been impeccable if the childless taunt would’ve been scraped and instead she would have shown anger through some more sensible words. 

It would not have given Dhara pain and therefore the main focus on her mistake would have still been there. Instead they made her bechari to garner sympathy for her which is wrong.

What could have been done- They should have shown Suman enter angrily, talk sense and then calm down as she schools her son and dil. She should have explained to her about how life will test them more and to never resort to violence to explain something to anybody. She should have told Dhara to never hide anything from her and start treating the kids as grown up and take a step back. She should have told Dhara that she was alive to support her and guide her. Then she should have told Gaumbi that a good companion doesn’t blindly follow someone but guides too when they r wrong. Also that having good intention isn’t enough but actions are counted too. And that if intention is good but the action was bad then it puts everything in jeopardy. Suman’s wisdom would hve shone through. Instead of pushing Dhara out she should have resolved it. The whole over the top hum mar jayenge would have been avoided.

(Nice thread btw)

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 2 years ago

Maybe after all the dhobi ghat work shiva finally decides to bath so he fills the tub and Raavi just got curious and comes to check on him and falls due to the water all over 

You know i have watched to really good bathtub scenes just mentioning them if you wanna try 

Aj and guddan scenes when from zee tv

And rakshit and divya scene from divya drishti they were really amazing 

Mujhe ek pal ko aisa laga shivi relay race ka part ho the way raavi took the stick aka baton from shiva and came running out of nowhere 

I don’t want to be too repetitive, but I made this suggestion on many other threads multiple times:

I want to remove the 2nd YKB scene where Suman stops Dhara. While she had a decent enough reasoning(why can’t you just say sorry), I felt we missed a major Dhara growth opportunity 🙁

I want Dhara to go back to Hardik, have Hardik be a sensible unbiased ear that listens to all sides( he can question Suman and Gautam about sending Dhara away). I want Dhara to take some time to introspect and  process all the happenings since the marriage fiasco without any responsibilities on her head, with Hardik guiding her to figure out where she went wrong. Hardik could also point out to Suman and Gautam where they are wrong in how they make Dhara the single point of accountability and failure.

I know there are shooting restrictions, but it is kind of a poor excuse on this day and age. They could have cut so many of the stammering attempts of Dhara to tell Suman about the batwara, pulled the situation of Suman coming to know the truth atleast by 3-4 episodes. Then they could have had Hardik on a video call trying to resolve this( I am saying this because it is being used in other currently running SP serials).

The pacing is terrible and as mentioned in the EDT- they are focusing on wrong and illogical things, but letting the true gripping moments to pass away without emphasis. If they had focused on Dhara actually realizing how much has gone wrong instead of having Shiva (unconvincingly) say that Dhara was right, we would have a major turnaround in the acceptance of Dhara.

Though at this point I am beginning to think there is a problem in the attitude of the writers. If the person writing itself does not understand right from wrong, then we will never get characters that grow. I think that the writer(s) truly believe what Dhara did is right and great. In that case there can be no redemption, because the person writing the character itself does not thing there is anything to be redeemed.

Sorry for the rant. I am kind of loosing hope in the show. I would never flip on a show because of costumes or bad CGI or minor editing issues. Because this is supposed to be a long running serial and quality will slip over time. But when the writing looses it’s plot and the dialogues are terrible, then it becomes difficult to overlook.

Dhara puking scene and all her hallucination scenes

Those scenes were just pure nonsense.

It wasn't needed at all because she didn't apologize in the end so why all the drama and nautanki to tell the truth.

I my perfect PS universe , I would have modified the Dining table scene. 

Ok let’s assume there is no major hospital near the haveli. I can imagine a scene where a doctor is just leaving the haveli while talking to Gautam… implying that he has been called from nearby town, and has checked everyone and given some sort ok for them not be admitted in an ICU 😂 Like he can have some dialogue like “Mukteshwar ki kripa say, sahi samay pe nikal gaye- toh jyada serious issues nahin hain. Please have them take complete rest till they recover”.

We could have had Gaumbi order food from outside. The ladies still serve food, and same dining scene dialog. Also would have Raavi sitting down while serving Shiva 🤨