Keerthi's logic🤔😤 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Nirvana06

I agree, I hate the expression she makes all the time in front of Raghav or whenever his names comes 🤢! If she cannot forgive him, then why did she hug him during the jail phase?! This is why I dont like her, she was somewhat an opportunist when she was stuck in jail, and then after being released, again back to square one!

I think the reason why she is scared of Raghav knowing about Sunny is - remember the other guy whom Raghav suspected of Kirti being in a relationship, he almost beat him up and threatened him to stay away from Kriti, so maybe she doesnt want Raghav to treat Sunny similarly.

@bold.....yaa...ur right..she may think..Sunny will b in danger, if Raghav even has a small idea of it😔

Not a big fan of Keerti when it comes to her treatment to Raghav. 

She is a good friend to Pallavi but cannot be an understanding sister to Raghav which doesn't make sense. Keerti does have a soft heart but when it comes to her own brother she becomes heartless...

I kind of get her. She was very young when the unfortunate event happened. She was the one who unmasked the white sheet off her youngest brothers dead body so it can be quite traumatic. Plus since then, amma has always fed her with the contempt she holds. Keerti has grown up truly believing that Raghav leads to disaster. 

As for Sunny and why she does not want Raghav to know is not because she seeks her brothers approval but she fears his anger and as much as she does not want him to have a say in her love life, she knows that by default, as her eldest brother and a man who has now worn the shoes of their father, he inevitably has a say.

She has fallen for a guy like Sunny, who is exactly like Raghav, it baffles me but it's also a psychological thing. Women often fall for men who are exactly like their father or brother. She understands Sunny even though he is exactly like Raghav but what sets them apart is that Sunny is not responsible for anyone's death. He is a victim of a bad marriage. Raghav on other hand, unfortunately, brought doom to the very family he loves. 

I think she's remained consistent throughout and I'd like to see her warming up to her brother after they sort out their issues. This can only happen if they talk about it. Pallavi will make it happen because the Rao's are too egoistic to approach each other and talk openly about their issues. 

The Rao family was torn apart by huge tragedy - personally I don’t think n amount of years would correct it. To be able to forgive the person you consider responsible for the death of your father and brother, even if it is your elder brother, one needs to wade through some tough emotions and come out on the other side.

Keerti should receive that benefit of doubt. I don’t think she hates Raghav so much as she mistrusts him heavily. Raghav may have helped her out of prison but post that he still proceeded to ruin her friend’s life without a shred of evidence against Pallavi. He has gone after people on slips of evidence or even assumption (the light guy he thought was her bf) before.

As people before me have said the siblings need to really sit down and talk.

Originally posted by Vibrant_Ana

Not a big fan of Keerti when it comes to her treatment to Raghav. 

She is a good friend to Pallavi but cannot be an understanding sister to Raghav which doesn't make sense. Keerti does have a soft heart but when it comes to her own brother she becomes heartless...

same feeling😳

Originally posted by samarp2

I m just not able to like her from day 1😵...her attitude towards Raghav😡..is still same😡..today also she again made faces😵..when Amma told her that, she forgave Raghav..

But one thing I m not able to understand her is that...she doesn't like Raghav...but him knowing about Sunny..matters her the most...she doesn't want Raghav to find about her & Sunny matters...if she really hates her brother, then y does what he feel is mattering her the most🤔

She choosed the boy who is just like her brother..

Traumatic past, rude, mannerless, proudish.. doesn't value relationship, doesn't believe in marriage ..so many similarities they have..

But she is able to understand Sunny, not her own brother..

She is not even trying to know him or even understand him..even when Pallu told her, that Raghav is innocent..her facial expressions didn't change much😤😤..

She just judges him by his behavior..

Keerti’s affections for RR change with the seasons. Sometimes she feels for RR (sangeet: “bechara is so thin bc he eats protein bars”), sometimes she teams up with him for things, she turns to him whenever she’s in a tough situation (jail situation thanks to BWA); BUT most of the time she randomly goes against him. I kinda didn’t like that this recent “i hate RR” phase started bc Sunny picked a fight with her and said she’s materialistic. Kisi ki gussa kisi aur per 😒

Originally posted by moksha89

Keerti’s affections for RR change with the seasons. Sometimes she feels for RR (sangeet: “bechara is so thin bc he eats protein bars”), sometimes she teams up with him for things, she turns to him whenever she’s in a tough situation (jail situation thanks to BWA); BUT most of the time she randomly goes against him. I kinda didn’t like that this recent “i hate RR” phase started bc Sunny picked a fight with her and said she’s materialistic. Kisi ki gussa kisi aur per 😒

same feeling Moksha.i just didnt like her from epi 1 onwards...her attitude towards Raghav...always making faces on his mention🤪

not even trying to understand him...but in few things, like u said...she was like🤪

Originally posted by samarp2

same feeling Moksha.i just didnt like her from epi 1 onwards...her attitude towards Raghav...always making faces on his mention🤪

not even trying to understand him...but in few things, like u said...she was like🤪

The only happy females seem to be Pallu (surprise surprise ..bc she was majorly tensed when a Deshmukh bahu/beti) and Krishna 😆 Otherwise its upset-villa

Keerti’s fav expression:

Mansi’s recent fave (but a little more upset and with her extensions) :

BWA, Chipku ladki are always shocked liked they have food in their mouth

The Moms are just confused … all the time

Originally posted by moksha89

The only happy females seem to be Pallu (surprise surprise ..bc she was majorly tensed when a Deshmukh bahu/beti) and Krishna 😆 Otherwise its upset-villa

Keerti’s fav expression:

Mansi’s recent fave (but a little more upset and with her extensions) :

BWA, Chipku ladki are always shocked liked they have food in their mouth

The Moms are just confused … all the time

so true descriptions of mehndi ladies🤣🤣

thankfully Pallu is more smiling these days😆.shes not cryng FL as of yet😆

Krishna is a bubbly girl❤️❤️

rest all, like u explained them😵😆

I am HATING Keerti's behavior towards Raghav these days. 

Enough said. Why is she being so thankless? Uske ghar me rehke usse shaanpatti kar rahi hai 🤔

I did not like Raghav slapping her, but uska dimaag Timbaktu chala gaya hai pyaar mein.

And here I thought maybe she was a sorted character!