Ayesha on the boycott trend article - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 days ago

Thanks for sharing, she seems like a very positive person

Wow! Again using Ayeshu for damage control!!!

Pathetic they are! I think by dragging her into this, they hurt fans sentiments much more. Coz she's nowhere related to today's backslash. 

She's absolutely right. I bet the TRPs are higher next week. Also, all publicity is good publicity in show business.

I was more irritated with the Harini track than this one. That was an actual crime. This is just some totally random rubbish (not critical to the plot) that blew up because Kaku had one inflammatory line about bedrooms ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ. Had she not said that and just kept asking Virat to feed Pakhi it would not have sounded quite so bad. I mean, it's still annoying, just not with the ick factor that they managed to inject into the scene with that dialogue. 

Also, it's a daily show. My bar is really low and I'll stop  watching when I don't enjoy it any more. Since I have watched KD in parts I know exactly when that will be ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Wow! Again using Ayeshu for damage control!!!

Pathetic they are! I think by dragging her into this, they hurt fans sentiments much more. Coz she's nowhere related to today's backslash. 

@bold

Are they even capable of anything better๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

How will they even use the other two when all they're worried about is themselves and how good they look together and fans are upset with their roka?! 

It is sad that they used Ayesha but only she can calm fans down. 

Originally posted by Juneli

Round table conference horaha hoga.. whose the next bakra for damage controlsmiley36

I know yaar yeh log etna damage krte hi kue hai

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

@bold

Are they even capable of anything better๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeh  baat bhi sahi haismiley37

But now I want this backslash to happen. They just cant use Ayeshu all the time! They should grow a spine and be responsible towards their actions! 

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Yeh  baat bhi sahi haismiley37

But now I want this backslash to happen. They just cant use Ayeshu all the time! They should grow a spine and be responsible towards their actions! 

@bold

I suggest they should make use of the one they were born with... first take care of that then we'll seesmiley37

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin