Ayesha on the boycott trend article - Page 12

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago

The makers have literally justified a crime in order to white wash the matriarch. The woman stole a baby from her own daughter and gave it away to the orphanage! She has been feeding her pills to keep her mentally unstable over the years. After knowing all this, Sai lets Kaku go with a lame “Maata, kumaata” line. Virat, the ACP, is the most useless character. All they can say at the end is that they understand her motivations. Wtf? smiley35

There is a 19 year old girl who likes to create a huge hue and cry every other day, and at the other end are the toxic nihaayati besharam gharwale, who can make a mountain out of any molehill. And then there is Virat, who comes down at the time when his wife is giving a caustic response and gives his shocked lame expression. My God… I can’t believe I have seen this same cycle 100x times by now. This is heights! smiley44

What kind of a show is this? The matriarch is having some kind of an affair with her devar and encouraging Virat to have one with Pakhi, his bhabhi? Just because Kaku hates Sai, is the audience supposed to accept that she would encourage an EMA under her own roof with full family support? Kya pagalpan hai yeh? 

I have grown up with melodramatic ITV shows but this is a new level of low. 

Hello guys, 

May be my opinion won't be liked by many.but I would like to say that power of sm,power of sairat,power of Fandom etc won't make any change in the storyline until the show is ruling the trp chart.channel only intervene when show do not give them profits. Unfortunately this is not the case of gum

I can give many examples where Fandoms got the clear words from makers that this is our show and if u do not like it then don't watch it .And that show popularity, Fandom was much more than ghum.

So if you all believe that it will change anything then I m sorry it's won't.

Honestly, This hashtag will do nothing to the storyline just some changes here and there that's it... Firstly, because it's and adopted version and secondly, it's trend so free ki publicity bhi and thirdly, it's not out of TRP chart so channel is getting profit... So if  viewers really want to bring changes than make the show out from TRP chart than only channel will take it seriously otherwise they will show some garaj to viewers without disturbing their main storyline which is love triangle.... At the end of the day ITV is matter of numbers not logic.... I mean jo show TRP ka raja wohi hai best show phir bhale us show mein logic ho ya na ho... 

Originally posted by Jrf2021

Hello guys, 

May be my opinion won't be liked by many.but I would like to say that power of sm,power of sairat,power of Fandom etc won't make any change in the storyline until the show is ruling the trp chart.channel only intervene when show do not give them profits. Unfortunately this is not the case of gum

I can give many examples where Fandoms got the clear words from makers that this is our show and if u do not like it then don't watch it .And that show popularity, Fandom was much more than ghum.

Agree with you.maker or channel never take social media opinions seriously until unless there are some drastic fall in numbers. But what we can do is that address such issues to draw attention by media and others hence those who don't watch it will NOT even give it a try. It may sound so harsh because many people are dependent on this show for their bread and butter.However this is 2021 makers should understand before promoting such social degradation.

For the matter of fact I am also verge of quitting smiley36.May be till suicide drama or Shruti track smiley36

Hello guys, 

I agree but these are the fan's frustration and emotions bottled up and bursted. Most of us know they hell not care about us but outbursting the emotions is much needed.

Hello guys, 

I agree with you - also at the risk of being bashed. Because TRPs are based on effect on population in MILLIONS. To makers, even if 50k people make a ruckus- it’s not going to affect whether the other 3 million watch the show or not. Plus I am guessing - many who have Twitter handles are those that watch episodes online which really doesn’t affect TRP. 

Not saying ppl shouldn’t- it’s a free country and people have a right to express displeasure. But don’t think it will make a difference

Hello guys, 

See , that was years ago..now due to the trend the media outlets are also writing about it..

From local media to entertainment industry mongers have noticed it ..and producers make money from the brands that show ads...

There is a whole lot of math involved lets say..

And the main part is ...

WHY GIVE UP BEFORE TRYING!!

HOW CAN WE KNOW THE REDULT BEFORE TRYING!!

Originally posted by Rdigest

The interview would have turned into 

pakhi is the actual victim and Kaku was only trying to fight for her rights as bade bhayya ki biwi who should have equal rights as a wife on devar. 

I cry so how can I be negative

People hate me because I am engaged to the ML

We are getting married and count down has started. 

The End

This is so accuratesmiley37smiley37

Bhai shaadi hui nahi toh yeh haal hai jab ho jaayegi toh pata nahi kya karegi

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin