Ayesha on the boycott trend article - Page 10

Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly, This hashtag will do nothing to the storyline just some changes here and there that's it... Firstly, because it's and adopted version and secondly, it's trend so free ki publicity bhi and thirdly, it's not out of TRP chart so channel is getting profit... So if  viewers really want to bring changes than make the show out from TRP chart than only channel will take it seriously otherwise they will show some garaj to viewers without disturbing their main storyline which is love triangle.... At the end of the day ITV is matter of numbers not logic.... I mean jo show TRP ka raja wohi hai best show phir bhale us show mein logic ho ya na ho... 

Originally posted by Jrf2021

Hello guys, 

May be my opinion won't be liked by many.but I would like to say that power of sm,power of sairat,power of Fandom etc won't make any change in the storyline until the show is ruling the trp chart.channel only intervene when show do not give them profits. Unfortunately this is not the case of gum

I can give many examples where Fandoms got the clear words from makers that this is our show and if u do not like it then don't watch it .And that show popularity, Fandom was much more than ghum.

So if you all believe that it will change anything then I m sorry it's won't.

Agree with you.maker or channel never take social media opinions seriously until unless there are some drastic fall in numbers. But what we can do is that address such issues to draw attention by media and others hence those who don't watch it will NOT even give it a try. It may sound so harsh because many people are dependent on this show for their bread and butter.However this is 2021 makers should understand before promoting such social degradation.

For the matter of fact I am also verge of quitting 😆.May be till suicide drama or Shruti track 😆

Hello guys, 

May be my opinion won't be liked by many.but I would like to say that power of sm,power of sairat,power of Fandom etc won't make any change in the storyline until the show is ruling the trp chart.channel only intervene when show do not give them profits. Unfortunately this is not the case of gum

I can give many examples where Fandoms got the clear words from makers that this is our show and if u do not like it then don't watch it .And that show popularity, Fandom was much more than ghum.

I agree but these are the fan's frustration and emotions bottled up and bursted. Most of us know they hell not care about us but outbursting the emotions is much needed.

Hello guys, 

I agree with you - also at the risk of being bashed. Because TRPs are based on effect on population in MILLIONS. To makers, even if 50k people make a ruckus- it’s not going to affect whether the other 3 million watch the show or not. Plus I am guessing - many who have Twitter handles are those that watch episodes online which really doesn’t affect TRP. 

Not saying ppl shouldn’t- it’s a free country and people have a right to express displeasure. But don’t think it will make a difference

Hello guys, 

See , that was years ago..now due to the trend the media outlets are also writing about it..

From local media to entertainment industry mongers have noticed it ..and producers make money from the brands that show ads...

There is a whole lot of math involved lets say..

And the main part is ...

WHY GIVE UP BEFORE TRYING!!

HOW CAN WE KNOW THE REDULT BEFORE TRYING!!

Originally posted by Rdigest

The interview would have turned into 

pakhi is the actual victim and Kaku was only trying to fight for her rights as bade bhayya ki biwi who should have equal rights as a wife on devar. 

I cry so how can I be negative

People hate me because I am engaged to the ML

We are getting married and count down has started. 

The End

This is so accurate🤣🤣

Bhai shaadi hui nahi toh yeh haal hai jab ho jaayegi toh pata nahi kya karegi

Originally posted by Shaome

Partially agree with her. 

Makers are trying to disgust audience to the level that they may cancel the show for good.

Sorry I guess Shaika is gambling with their luck. Numbers are constantly falling. I know some drastic move has to be made in order to take the story further. All can be taken as pinch of salt but not something disgusting and nonsense.  The other time Kaku has compared Ashwini with Pakhi That was even more pukeworthy. How a mother's love can be compared with anyone else 🤢.

Severe matters like honour killing and kidnapping baby nothing was called out. They only put disclaimer. Don't they hold any social responsibility?? 🐷

I truly wish to see huge fall during suicide track. 

Which suicide track? Pls tell me about this na

Originally posted by kdokka

I am actually glad for the boycott hashtag. After sticking with this show for so long, I am ok with boycotting it now!!!!

Yes same!

Originally posted by Guneet80

Which suicide track? Pls tell me about this na

Read it in the forum that Virat will be insecured about Sai's college friend some thing like that.  He will question her character to which Sai tries to commit suicide. I have not watched original version I don't know in detail. But what I learnt She will be pushed to the  limit where she would want to end her life.  

The whole thing just sucks. This would be so out of her character 

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Shaome

Read it in the forum that Virat will be insecured about Sai's college friend some thing like that.  He will question her character to which Sai tries to commit suicide. I have not watched original version I don't know in detail. But what I learnt She will be pushed to the  limit where she would want to end her life.  

The whole thing just sucks. This would be so out of her character 

Oh my god. I dread what they'll show now. Just plain senseless stuff. So out of character for sai