Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: favjassi

May be you are right I don’t know wether CV’s remember raja is the cause for astha shoot out? 🙄🙄 mr bhalla and shaan were even hugging 🤗 

Those were such serious things.. 

1. Astha could have died... 

2. Anokhi could have been in deeper trouble... 

I just wonder if these things will ever be reconsidered... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojasharma5269

Where is badi maa bde papa and alok?

😆 Shagun ke saath... 

Alok is there in BTSes.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuprem

Mr Bhalla's attitude towards Aastha changed after the shooting incident. Maybe as you said Aastha used this incident as a threat to force him to come or maybe he came to create some drama.

Mr Bhalla may not have much problem with Anokhi marrying Shaurya. Maybe his ego would be affected that his daughter has chosen someone without his consent. He is not the type of father to think if Anokhi will be happy in that family or not.

I really want Raja's and Alok's crime to come out. But Vineet is still roaming outside after kidnapping Shaurya so the same may happen to Alok also. Only thing Shaurya might know the extent to which his family might go to separate Anokhi from him. 

By the way in today's episode did Shaurya understand that his family was the reason for the sudden change in Anokhi. Did he guess that? 

Shaurya always kind of knew no one in his family really liked Anokhi... It's just surprising that now his opposition against his family is to such a great extent... So, yes.. It's not guess.. It's certainty to which extent his family can go! 

I wonder if they came directly for wedding or Vineet called them to complain about Babli... But ended up participating in the social wedding thing... Whatever be the case.. I am just happy that Bhallas are attending Anokhi's wedding🤪 and they know what's happening in their daughter's life.. 

eternal_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Relations might have improved or Astha might have brought this up as a threat to ensure they attend and bless Anokhi without drama and... Raja's harkat is exposed with Devi questioning Anokhi's family... Ki hum uss ladki ke parivaar ke baare mein kuch nai jaante... And after that I do want Alok's kartoot to be exposed behind kidnapping... 

@bold: If they go this way...then him being all smiles is understandable and would actually be a good twist too...plus raja's track will also get incorporated this way as you said...i hope whatever it is he doesn't become this positive character after what all he has done...

I want the kidnapping truth to come out too...

Currently, I am happy that we are getting a bhallas track tho! I was wanting this for a long time...Bas soch aise hi naa badal jaaye...hopefully he is actually here to create drama and we get to see some good face offs between anokhi-Mr. Bhalla and Shaurya-Mr. Bhalla...

(previous reply mentioned that kv confirmed abt bhallas drama, so let's see how it pans out😆)

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

😆 Bhallas pe koi ranting? 

nhi I just stalk for you 😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternal_soul

@bold: If they go this way...then him being all smiles is understandable and would actually be a good twist too...plus raja's track will also get incorporated this way as you said...i hope whatever it is he doesn't become this positive character after what all he has done...

I want the kidnapping truth to come out too...

Currently, I am happy that we are getting a bhallas track tho! I was wanting this for a long time...Bas soch aise hi naa badal jaaye...hopefully he is actually here to create drama and we get to see some good face offs between anokhi-Mr. Bhalla and Shaurya-Mr. Bhalla...

(previous reply mentioned that kv confirmed abt bhallas drama, so let's see how it pans out😆)

Me too! Bhallas ko bhule nai... 

I remember KV in an interview two weeks back on IF told that he is not aware of any such tracks and here is the surprise! 

Khair.. Matlab this marriage is social and everyone will know about it and these two will come under same roof... Even I am looking forward to see what is the characterization today and if it has taken drastic change.. I too just want the truth of crimes be out.. But so far makers seems to have forgotten about it.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

nhi I just stalk for you 😆

Isse better find me some good shows🤣 itv mein toh scope kum lag raha hai.. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Isse better find me some good shows🤣 itv mein toh scope kum lag raha hai.. 

english mein lucifer dekhlo. or idk just for trolling anything alt balaji🤣 i m eagerly waiting for punchbeat s2 which dropped a trailer today

shahsb_26 thumbnail

english mein lucifer dekhlo. or idk just for trolling anything alt balaji🤣 i m eagerly waiting for punchbeat s2 which dropped a trailer today

Troll karne ke liye toh ITV hi kaafi hai... 🤣

I will check out the trailer... Next week se naye show ki shayad zarurat pade.. 😆

Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I just checked out the trailer..... why is harshita missing? I'm sad now..... but Priyank is looking so good!!!