NOT IN THE ORIGINAL, KD - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

See this can go on an on.. As an audience I thought the whole ousting would make him become stronger towards his family.. But then there is no character growth at all ...He does almost the same as he did before she was ousted and now the fact that he knows what is family I capable of when it comes to Sai .. what his family has done to his sister, for whom he punished his wife.. He yet stands there mute being a spectator..watching the sh** that goes on and on..This whole thing does not work for me specially when he has been given dialogues like..ghar chalo koi kuch nahi bolega.. logo ko samjhna aana chaiye...rishton ki samajh nahi hai... He just comes out to be Badi Badi baatein..vada paav khaate .. so basically I cannot understand no character development of a man who was introduced the way he was... Its getting degraded..

Like I said he gets his voice to call Sai's accusations behuda..while keep doing HAIN HAIN when she is being accused of so many vile things..I could not deal with his HAIN HAIN face.. when Sai was accused of brain washing Devi against Kaku and PP.. I mean atleast speak one line there...we all knows what has happened there..He will not be disrespecting the ghar ke respectful bade there..

Mohit and Virat are two different people...Virat is also an IPS officer..

When your wife is being insulted , humiliated, at times physically held by a friend who cannot be shouted out..because you are that person.. then you are not concerned about her respect.. because she is at this place because of you.. And I am sure he will beat up Sunny if he speaks even 10% of what Sai is told by Patralekha.. he has given enough leverage to PP for whatsoever reasons..known to be.. I can't buy cannot should at PP because she is just a friend.. That friend is not behaving lile one..specially is driving the woman you love away...

We can go  on this topic but won't arrive to an argument..

You say he is that way because of the way he has been conditioned ..he has been..

I say I get that..BUT the story, Sai coming in his life..the way he has behaved with his wife ..the mistakes he has made..and redemption that he has been shown to be going through.. brings no no no absolutely no change in him.. infact they have degraded him from where he started. His whole FARZ before JAZBAAT has been royally destroyed...Copy or no copy does not work for me.. 

That’s fine. I get what your trying to say. I know we can keep discussing . It’s always interesting to me to hear another POV - so that’s good.

So You are saying he has had enough time and opportunities to change and I am saying yes- the change is coming but slowly. 

So at least we agree that he HAS to change 😄 chalo let’s see what happens

Originally posted by Sairat

So, I have to make a seperate post to clear this.

1) No Bong families do not allow Devar Bhabhi EMA

2) In original KD, there was no comparision dialogue.

There kaku never compared  Emon with RK in feeding terms.

All extra Virakhi scenes promoting Devar Bhabhi EMA scenes were not present in KD and here is the list of the scenes that were not in KD but were showed in Ghum:

1) Virat explaining PP, why he has to do marriage on terrace after gruhpravesh.

2)Virat going to Pp room both the times once to give medicines and other to vent his frustation.

Rono never went to RK room apart from the scene where RK brings Vaada again after holi.

3)Virat putting Ice on Pp hand asking Sai to fetch it.

4)Virat and PP jhula conversation

5)PP trying to feed Virat from her hands.

6) PP asking Virat why can't they have food in his riom after he ousted Sai.

7)PP going physical with Sai, trying to stop her from touching Virat

8)Pp listening to SaiRat fight outside room and having that monologue.

9)PP getting haldi doodh for Virat

10) PP physically trying to stop Sai from meeting Virat outside hospital room.

11) PP virat balcony scene after Basant Panchmi Puja.

12)BK saying since you fed Sai in this room you should feed PP as well.

In Twitter, some others pointed out other scenes:

13) Holi Virakhi Dance sequence

14) Hand holding during SaiRat Hug scene.

THIS IS PURE VANKAR CREATIVITY!!!

THIS IS PURE VANKAR CREATIVITY!!! PERVERSITY !!!

there I fixed it 😁

Edited by silvermoonlight - 2 years ago

OMG, I used to dislike KD too much but now after GHKPM, I think KD was a saint show compared to this.

The elders were this much venomous or villainous in KD at least.

Rono used to always rebuke Pakhi whenever she was wrong