NOT IN THE ORIGINAL, KD - Page 8

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya


Yeah but you dont understand the difference between reel and real, thats why you are saying this smiley36


Obviously I know but u fail to understand when u have backups and cvs are hell bend to see someone else 

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Iamlikethisonly


@bold 1- As of episode 216 he has not gotten there. But who knows how things will be by episode 250? Things are very very slow in ITV. I would say that the fact he feels that disgust and makes such a face in disgust shows he has inched forward. Where as initially when Kaku asks him to take Pakhi to Ladakh- just the 2 of them, he agrees without protest. Many ppl - myself included found that inappropriate as well. 

@bold 2: as you said - ‘he has never done that’. So consistently he is shown as being weak. Even marrying Sai out of duty,  knowing his family will protest, he only does it because he thinks he has his father’s backing. He was introduced as a character to wants to live up to those high morals and goals but who time and time again fails. That’s how his character is written. 

@bold-3- No he doesnot and cannot bear Sai being talked about in that manner.  His expressions were very eloquent and you could feel his frustration that he was so close to breaking point over what Kaku says. Again- That much is obvious from his reactions now versus before.  He loves his mother as well- and when has he stood up for her against his father and Kaku? That’s the sort of hold his elders have over him. Also he is very angry and hurt  at Sai for bringing up his and Pakhi’s past now since in his eyes- he has done no wrong- as he says - at one point to himself -“ I don"’t know what got into Sai- there is nothing, nothing between Pakhi and me”. So in a way - Sai created this scene at home and now I have to clean it up- so in that mood he is not going toshout against Kaku and Pakhi and draw out the situation. He just wants everyone to shut up

He does bear, thats why criminals like OMi and his kaku get away by calling Sai "tukdo par palne wali, "jungli ladki", "ghar todne wali ladki", "ae ladki".. He has not even asked once to call her by her name...Lets not get to oh he cannot bear, we can see it in his expressions..Too quick to call Sai Behuda, when Bhabhi is questioned, while he needs to 'get there' to ask his criminal elders to call Sai by her name....OKAY

He also got to know and has been told by his Aai before , Sai is made to reach there or triggered by "his " family..Has he not seen that already so so so many times?? Since the time she has come back, she is being attacked by them at any given chance.. He was quick to respond to Sai's questions towards Patralekha, but failed to even show anger when his wife was called a nurse for taking care of him  and was asked to mention "her" price by the same woman who as per him was being asked BEHUDA sawal and has been insulting his wife since she came back at any give chance...SHe gets to call  Sai a nurse, khudgarz, instigating Devi, when he knows what all has been done against Devi and Sai and this mind you is not all Behuda.. Kaku suggesting him to feed PP is not at all Behuda..

Sai did not create the scene, she was pushed to a limit. No woman will take it when she is blamed for something she was not responsible for..When she is blamed by the woman about not caring for her husband, when she has kept her dignity at bay to take care of him , while the woman is the same who as per her, is the love of her husband's life... And also Sai did mention how PP brought in the "whole him sleeping out matter".. It was too much on that girl to see the confrontation between Virat and Pakhi , just when she was in her dreamland like she mentioned, with no clarification from Virat and a really really insensitive taunt by the same woman she was irritated about just 12 hrs after that confrontation, be questioned about her marital life by that vert woman.....

 Not everyone cannot "not" make a scene in this situation, when the family says the said woman has more haq on "her" husband.. and the husband comes her to call her out on her "BEHUDA" sawaal even after knowing the said woman talks sH** about his wife all the time.....

SHe was for gods sake told by the family that the said woman holds more haq on her husband than she herself has...Sai knows that everyone knows and that was pretty much clear with Kaku's acceptance in Virat's room and yet chose to ignore it. It was Patralekha who bought the "talk" between her Virat bothering Sai which led her to throw him out of the room. It was not Sai who brought it out.. Virat's arrogance and ignorance the moment he came out and said ye samjhana hi nahi chahti to his aai triggered her even more...till then she was questioning Patralekha and not Virat per say, about how she got to know, does she keep and ey or her..did he try to know the reason behind her statement? no? as usual poor he entered at the wrong time and made the "right impressions" about his wife.. And BTW ,What exactly did he do to samjhao her.. She mentioned about the pain in her heart in the morning and all he did was thank bappa for making jsut one piece..

Did he for once think the same Sai who hid things from Aai for "his" family, who took him in his room for "his" family would not bring it all in open just like that.? No? Sai mere sath aisa bartaav kyu kar rahi hai..thats all h does..He has been given enough opportunities to clear stuff, he choses to procrastinate or avoid..  He is responsible...equally responsible like Sai is..if we are holding her responsible for this mess, lets just not let Virat go,..Did he evern clear in " clear words" there is nothing between them, naah..Sai tum galat soch rahi ho...Sai ye sarasar jhuth hai... 

When Sai can be insulted and called out for so many things out in open by PP, she can as well be ..

Also he is never in mood to shut Kaku and Pakhi...so lets not go there.. Everyone should shut up and get emotionally abused and physically at times...because ghar ki shanti and bado ki izzat is so so important..

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya


He does bear, thats why criminals like OMi and his kaku get away by calling Sai tukdo par palne wali, jungli ladki, ghar todne wali ladki, ae ladki.. He has not even asked once to call her by her name...Lets not het to oh he cannot bear, we can see it in his expressions..T..oo quick to call Sai Behuda, when Bhabhi is questioned, while he needs to 'get there' to ask his criminal elders to call Sai by her name..OKAY

But then he also got to know and has been told by his Aai before , Sai is made to reach there by "his " family..Has he not seen that already..Since the time she has come back, she is being attacked by them at any given chance.. He was quick to respond to Sai's questions towards Patralekha, but failed to even show anger when his wife was called a nurse for taking care of him  and was asked to mention "her" price by the same woman who as per him was being asked BEHUDA sawal... while Pakhi calling Sai a nurse, khudgarz, instigating Devi, when he knows what all has been done against Devi and Sai, is not all Behuda.. Kaku suggesting him to feed PP is not at al Behuda..

Sai did not create the scene, she was pushed to a limit. No woman will take it when she is blamed for something she was not responsible..And also Sai did mention how PP brought in the whole him sleeping out matter.. It was too much on that girl to see the confrontation between Virat and Pakhi , just when she was in her dreamland like she mentioned, with no clarification from Virat and a really really insensitive taunt by the same woman she was irritated about.. Not everyone cannot "not" make a scene in this situation...SHe was for gods sake told by the family that the said woman holds more haq on her husband than she herself has...

Sai knows that everyone knows and that was pretty much clear with Kaku's acceptance in Virat's room and yet chose to ignore it. It was Patralekha who bought the "talk" between her Virat bothering Sai which led her to throw him out of the room. It was not Sai who brought it out.. Virat's arrogance and ignorance the moment he came out and said ye samjhana hi nahi chahti.. What exactly did he do to samjhao her.. She mentioned about the pain in her heart in the morning and all he did was thank bappa for making jsut one piece..

Did he for once think the same Sai who hid things from Aai for "his" family, who took him in his room for "his" family would not bring it all in open just like that.? No? Sai mere sath aisa bartaav kyu kar rahi hai..thats all h does..He has been given enough opportunities to clear stuff, he choses to procrastinate or avoid..  He is responsible...equally responsible like Sai is..if we are holding her responsible for this mess, lets just not let Virat go,..Did he evern clear in " clear words" there is nothing between them, naah..Sai tum galat soch rahi ho...Sai ye sarasar jhuth hai... 

When Sai can be insulted and called out for so many things out in open by PP, she can as well be ..

Also he in is never in mood to shut Kaku and Pakhi...so lets not go there.. Everyone should shut up and get emotionally abused and physically at times...because ghar ki shanti and bado ki izzat is so so important..

@bold 1- Please read again what I wrote earlier. I never said  I thought Sai made a scene. . I was saying that’s his- Virat’s POV. I didnot put it in quotation marks - but what I meant is that- that’s the way he is thinking - that “Sai made a scene and left and I have to clear it up”. It’s his nature not to answer back to Kaku or his elders and he wants Sai to do the same to keep the peace. That’s HIS attitude ( to clarify). 

@bold 2- no we are not holding Sai responsible 😄 Its obvious she was goaded and needled and always is goaded to react -she always is.so from viewer’s POV- she is not the one to start a fight

@bold 3- exactly- that’s always how the set up of the house is - none of the youngsters speak against their elders until Sai comes along.Even Mohit never stood up for Sai until she stood up for him.And all the others favor Pakhi because Kaku favors her.  So that’s always where his clash with Sai is- he wants her to just let somethings go- to keep the peace of the house.just like he does. That’s what HE considers maturity. Look at how the elders insult Mohit and Karishma. They call him useless etc but he keeps quiet - because elders can always say whatever they want. They also call Karishma all sorts of things but she toes the family line a d ‘plays their game’ and so things move along peacefully. So in Virat’s POV- things will not get so bad if Sai just ignores whatever is said to her by her ‘elders’( including Pakhi)- just remains quiet. He feels if she was like this from the beginning eventually they will accept her like they have ‘accepted’ Karishma.

At one point right after they come to CN after getting married, in a moment of righteousness, he does say” there is no reason for you to listen to all this silently- you can answer back- you have my support”. That’s what Sai reminds him of- “that you said I can answer back and you will stand up for me”.

The way I see it- he doesn’t retaliate against Kaku  Omi or Ninad because he can’t - that’s not how he was brought up. And he doesnot shout against Pakhi - because now she is just a friend to him- he doesnot consider close to him that he can shout against her. I don’t think he will do the same with Sunny either I.e- yell at him in front of family. Plus - I think Pakhi always holds him responsible for her situation and so he is always made to feel guilty- because Pakhi says it’s because of him that she got married to Samrat. From the beginning his guilt keeps him quiet where she is concerned. 


He only always yells and tried to control his mother or Sai to try and defuse the situation, because those are the ppl he thinks he can take that liberty with. Plus Sai is way younger than him and so ‘not mature’ AND his wife. So double liberty.

To be honest - many men are like that. I don’t like that attitude of many men I see but I do notice that - that they feel they can yell at their wife and mother- but no one else.

It’s not a justification of his character rather trying to understand his reactions or ‘not reacting’ when he should and why he is like that. It doesnot mean he doesnot love Sai - rather that’s how he is.

Edited by Iamlikethisonly - 3 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Iamlikethisonly


@bold 1- Please read again what I wrote earlier. I never said  I thought Sai made a scene. . I was saying that’s his- Virat’s POV. I didnot put it in quotation marks - but what I meant is that- that’s the way he is thinking - that “Sai made a scene and left and I have to clear it up”. It’s his nature not to answer back to Kaku or his elders and he wants Sai to do the same to keep the peace. That’s HIS attitude ( to clarify). 

@bold 2- no we are not holding Sai responsible 😄 Its obvious she was goaded and needled and always is goaded to react -she always is.so from viewer’s POV- she is not the one to start a fight

@bold 3- exactly- that’s always how the set up of the house is - none of the youngsters speak against their elders until Sai comes along.Even Mohit never stood up for Sai until she stood up for him.And all the others favor Pakhi because Kaku favors her.  So that’s always where his clash with Sai is- he wants her to just let somethings go- to keep the peace of the house.just like he does. That’s what HE considers maturity. Look at how the elders insult Mohit and Karishma. They call him useless etc but he keeps quiet - because elders can always say whatever they want. They also call Karishma all sorts of things but she toes the family line a d ‘plays their game’ and so things move along peacefully. So in Virat’s POV- things will not get so bad if Sai just ignores whatever is said to her by her ‘elders’( including Pakhi)- just remains quiet. He feels if she was like this from the beginning eventually they will accept her like they have ‘accepted’ Karishma.

At one point right after they come to CN after getting married, in a moment of righteousness, he does say” there is no reason for you to listen to all this silently- you can answer back- you have my support”. That’s what Sai reminds him of- “that you said I can answer back and you will stand up for me”.

The way I see it- he doesn’t retaliate against Kaku  Omi or Ninad because he can’t - that’s not how he was brought up. And he doesnot shout against Pakhi - because now she is just a friend to him- he doesnot consider close to him that he can shout against her. I don’t think he will do the same with Sunny either I.e- yell at him in front of family. Plus - I think Pakhi always holds him responsible for her situation and so he is always made to feel guilty- because Pakhi says it’s because of him that she got married to Samrat. From the beginning his guilt keeps him quiet where she is concerned. 


He only always yells and tried to control his mother or Sai to try and defuse the situation, because those are the ppl he thinks he can take that liberty with. Plus Sai is way younger than him and so ‘not mature’ AND his wife. So double liberty.

To be honest - many men are like that. I don’t like that attitude of many men I see but I do notice that - that they feel they can yell at their wife and mother- but no one else.

It’s not a justification of his character rather trying to understand his reactions or ‘not reacting’ when he should and why he is like that. It doesnot mean he doesnot love Sai - rather that’s how he is.

See this can go on an on.. As an audience I thought the whole ousting would make him become stronger towards his family.. But then there is no character growth at all ...He does almost the same as he did before she was ousted and now the fact that he knows what is family I capable of when it comes to Sai .. what his family has done to his sister, for whom he punished his wife.. He yet stands there mute being a spectator..watching the sh** that goes on and on..This whole thing does not work for me specially when he has been given dialogues like..ghar chalo koi kuch nahi bolega.. logo ko samjhna aana chaiye...rishton ki samajh nahi hai... He just comes out to be Badi Badi baatein..vada paav khaate .. so basically I cannot understand no character development of a man who was introduced the way he was... Its getting degraded..

Like I said he gets his voice to call Sai's accusations behuda..while keep doing HAIN HAIN when she is being accused of so many vile things..I could not deal with his HAIN HAIN face.. when Sai was accused of brain washing Devi against Kaku and PP.. I mean atleast speak one line there...we all knows what has happened there..He will not be disrespecting the ghar ke respectful bade there..

Mohit and Virat are two different people...Virat is also an IPS officer..

When your wife is being insulted , humiliated, at times physically held by a friend who cannot be shouted out..because you are that person.. then you are not concerned about her respect.. because she is at this place because of you.. And I am sure he will beat up Sunny if he speaks even 10% of what Sai is told by Patralekha.. he has given enough leverage to PP for whatsoever reasons..known to be.. I can't buy cannot should at PP because she is just a friend.. That friend is not behaving lile one..specially is driving the woman you love away...

We can go  on this topic but won't arrive to an argument..

You say he is that way because of the way he has been conditioned ..he has been..

I say I get that..BUT the story, Sai coming in his life..the way he has behaved with his wife ..the mistakes he has made..and redemption that he has been shown to be going through.. brings no no no absolutely no change in him.. infact they have degraded him from where he started. His whole FARZ before JAZBAAT has been royally destroyed...Copy or no copy does not work for me.. 

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya


See this can go on an on.. As an audience I thought the whole ousting would make him become stronger towards his family.. But then there is no character growth at all ...He does almost the same as he did before she was ousted and now the fact that he knows what is family I capable of when it comes to Sai .. what his family has done to his sister, for whom he punished his wife.. He yet stands there mute being a spectator..watching the sh** that goes on and on..This whole thing does not work for me specially when he has been given dialogues like..ghar chalo koi kuch nahi bolega.. logo ko samjhna aana chaiye...rishton ki samajh nahi hai... He just comes out to be Badi Badi baatein..vada paav khaate .. so basically I cannot understand no character development of a man who was introduced the way he was... Its getting degraded..

Like I said he gets his voice to call Sai's accusations behuda..while keep doing HAIN HAIN when she is being accused of so many vile things..I could not deal with his HAIN HAIN face.. when Sai was accused of brain washing Devi against Kaku and PP.. I mean atleast speak one line there...we all knows what has happened there..He will not be disrespecting the ghar ke respectful bade there..

Mohit and Virat are two different people...Virat is also an IPS officer..

When your wife is being insulted , humiliated, at times physically held by a friend who cannot be shouted out..because you are that person.. then you are not concerned about her respect.. because she is at this place because of you.. And I am sure he will beat up Sunny if he speaks even 10% of what Sai is told by Patralekha.. he has given enough leverage to PP for whatsoever reasons..known to be.. I can't buy cannot should at PP because she is just a friend.. That friend is not behaving lile one..specially is driving the woman you love away...

We can go  on this topic but won't arrive to an argument..

You say he is that way because of the way he has been conditioned ..he has been..

I say I get that..BUT the story, Sai coming in his life..the way he has behaved with his wife ..the mistakes he has made..and redemption that he has been shown to be going through.. brings no no no absolutely no change in him.. infact they have degraded him from where he started. His whole FARZ before JAZBAAT has been royally destroyed...Copy or no copy does not work for me.. 

That’s fine. I get what your trying to say. I know we can keep discussing . It’s always interesting to me to hear another POV - so that’s good.

So You are saying he has had enough time and opportunities to change and I am saying yes- the change is coming but slowly. 

So at least we agree that he HAS to change 😄 chalo let’s see what happens

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Sairat


So, I have to make a seperate post to clear this.

1) No Bong families do not allow Devar Bhabhi EMA

2) In original KD, there was no comparision dialogue.

There kaku never compared  Emon with RK in feeding terms.


All extra Virakhi scenes promoting Devar Bhabhi EMA scenes were not present in KD and here is the list of the scenes that were not in KD but were showed in Ghum:


1) Virat explaining PP, why he has to do marriage on terrace after gruhpravesh.

2)Virat going to Pp room both the times once to give medicines and other to vent his frustation.

Rono never went to RK room apart from the scene where RK brings Vaada again after holi.

3)Virat putting Ice on Pp hand asking Sai to fetch it.

4)Virat and PP jhula conversation

5)PP trying to feed Virat from her hands.

6) PP asking Virat why can't they have food in his riom after he ousted Sai.

7)PP going physical with Sai, trying to stop her from touching Virat

8)Pp listening to SaiRat fight outside room and having that monologue.

9)PP getting haldi doodh for Virat

10) PP physically trying to stop Sai from meeting Virat outside hospital room.

11) PP virat balcony scene after Basant Panchmi Puja.

12)BK saying since you fed Sai in this room you should feed PP as well.

In Twitter, some others pointed out other scenes:

13) Holi Virakhi Dance sequence

14) Hand holding during SaiRat Hug scene.


THIS IS PURE VANKAR CREATIVITY!!!



THIS IS PURE VANKAR CREATIVITY!!! PERVERSITY !!!


there I fixed it 😁

Edited by silvermoonlight - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago

OMG, I used to dislike KD too much but now after GHKPM, I think KD was a saint show compared to this.

The elders were this much venomous or villainous in KD at least.

Rono used to always rebuke Pakhi whenever she was wrong


Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Full sairat dance from today including original song!!!

pencil Svt611   stackexchange 10   eye 752

Svt611 10 752 2 months ago laksh
Please give back Sai her original mangalsutra!

pencil Chattering-Lory   stackexchange 16   eye 1257

Chattering-Lory 16 1257 4 months ago Chahat_A_Doshi
Next track in original show

pencil waiting   stackexchange 2   eye 1780

waiting 2 1780 4 months ago waiting
A question about the original

pencil sammy17   stackexchange 14   eye 1903

sammy17 14 1903 5 months ago Fruitcustard_9
Original story

pencil Mirapatel16   stackexchange 0   eye 391

Mirapatel16 0 391 5 months ago Mirapatel16

Topic Info

21 Participants 62 Replies 4633Views

Topic started by Sairat

Last replied by Shopnila

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP