Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by AninditaB

I'm a Bengali too. So I know what's happening on the KD but I know this dialogue and that dialogue is copied

Can you post the video because where this dislogue is mentioned because I have seen KD 7 times and did not found it.

Please..geniunely..

Originally posted by Sairat

Can you post the video because where this dislogue is mentioned because I have seen KD 7 times and did not found it.

Please..geniunely..

See it was there but it was less triggering than here. Kaku here is criminal and talks about Khandaan ki izzat which makes it more triggering and yes, I do agree they don't intend to EMA

Originally posted by Sairat

Please..geniunely..

I don’t know about other scenes but these dialogues are near copies:

KD: Season 8 Episode 24 .Watch from where the time ticker is 13min 10 s  all the way down to 12min.

Rono says after apologizing on behalf of Emon: “Rupkotha go and eat something

Kaku: No no no- just because you say it she is not going to eat. You will have to sit here in this room and eat together.

(Rono was sitting at table . He gets up in apparent discomfort- am assuming this because here they do NOTfocus on Rono’s expressions like they did Virat showing disgust)

Kaku(in answer to his discomfort-continues to speak); Why? Why? Why? Why can’t you sit here and eat? You an Emon sit in the room and eat. Why can’t you (and RK) sit here and eat? I will ask For food to be sent up here for you.

Rono: I don’t want to eat- I my stomach is full

Kaku: Oh, your tummy is full, you won’t eat. That’s fine then. But you will make her (RK) eat…

Rupkotha: What are you saying Auntie? Am I a small girl? A child that someone has to feed me?

Kaku: Listen listen, when people become angry, their head heats up and everyone becomes like a child. That’s why Rono will feed you with his own hands.(music and sound effects to show Rono’s and RK’s shock). ….

Kaku continues: You will eat .His wife said so many things and  insulted you and hurt you. So Rono has to make you sit and feed you with his own hands (nijer haathe). Rono! You will make sure she eats everything, understand?’

Now the difference I think is that that Nayanmani( Kaku) character is a bit more subtle in her ‘’evilness’ than BK. So they portray her as being outwardly saint like - as a widow she wears white all the time. And she is a little more ‘motherly’ not thug like like BK is shown to be. And over the course of this conversation she doesn’t tell Rono: ‘Okay, so what if  you and RK( Pakhi) might have had something between you before marriage? What is the need to make so much fuss over it?” Also the scenes are all wide shots.and Rono’s face is near expressionless whereas in Ghum, they show Virat as being disgusted so all these differences make the Ghum version ‘sleazy’ even though the dialogues are copied word for word

Edited by Iamlikethisonly - 12 days ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

Umm Are you sure.. Because as far as I know this is a complete complete KD copy paste smiley36

Yes the scene and dialogues are near copies

Originally posted by Iamlikethisonly

Yes the scene and dialogues are near copies

Did rono at this stage called RK his best friend and also was soft towards her..like Virat is towards PP?

Originally posted by maahi11

he did call when he bashed his fam that episode 

he said how come my boudi knows 

he mentioned it twice he did  

Ok so that means he did call.. I was told yesterday he never did.. So basically CVs chose to not put that here.. why ..well CREATIVITY ..you seesmiley36

Originally posted by asmi_joya

Did rono at this stage called RK his best friend and also was soft towards her..like Virat is towards PP?

I just went back and watched this particular scene and just confirmed what you had written earlier on this thread about this scene and these dialogues being a copy- paste of KD. During the course of this conversation with Kaku- he doesn’t say anything about RK being his best friend. He does apologize to her. 

Rono for the most part is has much less expressions and is way sterner than Virat- towards both women I feel.he is not very soft in general

Edited by Iamlikethisonly - 12 days ago
Originally posted by AninditaB

No. Kaku did bring up Rono and Imon having food with each other in the room topic

Yes she says it twice to Rono to feed RK with Your own hands

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin