NOT IN THE ORIGINAL, KD - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

Ok so that means he did call.. I was told yesterday he never did.. So basically CVs chose to not put that here.. why ..well CREATIVITY ..you seešŸ˜†

In the room confrontation he never said, it was Dadar Stri. Don't know about fam Confrontation

Originally posted by Iamlikethisonly

I donā€™t know about other scenes but these dialogues are near copies:

KD: Season 8 Episode 24 .Watch from where the time ticker is 13min 10 s  all the way down to 12min.

Rono says after apologizing on behalf of Emon: ā€œRupkotha go and eat something

Kaku: No no no- just because you say it she is not going to eat. You will have to sit here in this room and eat together.

(Rono was sitting at table . He gets up in apparent discomfort- am assuming this because here they do it focus on Ronoā€™s expressions like they did Virat showing disgust)

Kaku(in answer to his discomfort-continues to speak); Why? Why? Why? Why canā€™t you sit here and eat? You an Emon sit in the room and eat. Why canā€™t you (and RK) sit here and eat? I will ask For food to be sent up here for you.

Rono: I donā€™t want to eat- I my stomach is full

Kaku: Oh, your tummy is full, you wonā€™t eat. Thatā€™s fine then. But you will make her (RK) eatā€¦

Rupkotha: What are you saying Auntie? Am I a small girl? A child that someone has to feed me?

Kaku: Listen listen, when people become angry, their head heats up and everyone becomes like a child. Thatā€™s why Rono will feed you with his own hands.(music and sound effects to show Ronoā€™s and RKā€™s shock). ā€¦.

Kaku continues: You will eat .His wife said so many things and  insulted you and hurt you. So Rono has to make you sit and feed you with his own hands (nijer haathe). Rono! You will make sure she eats everything, understand?ā€™

Now the difference I think is that that Nayanmani( Kaku) character is a bit more subtle in her ā€˜ā€™evilnessā€™ than BK. So they portray her as being outwardly saint like - as a widow she wears white all the time. And she is a little more ā€˜motherlyā€™ not thug like like BK is shown to be. And over the course of this conversation she doesnā€™t tell Rono: ā€˜Okay so you and RK( Pakhi) might have had something between you before marriageā€ā€¦. Also the scenes are all wide shots.and Ronoā€™s face is near expressionless whereas in Ghum, they show Virat as being disgusted so all these differences make the Ghum version ā€˜sleazyā€™ even though the dialogues are copied word for word

True.. too a limit but yesterday episode, Virat just made faces he did not said he will not maje her eat

Also, in Hindi it looked too vulgar...maybe because bengali 

Boshe khabhar khababe means apne saamne bithakar you make sure she eats but in hindi the dialogues were:

You have to feed her with your hands because yo do with your wife.

I think its copied from Tamil.

There kaku is vile and actively encourages Sathya to pursue Vikram and rekindle his love for her since the day Vikram threw Saranya out.  

Originally posted by Sairat

So, I have to make a seperate post to clear this.

But in majority of these scenes , I really able to connect to the character and their facial expression...some are disgusting for sure...but majority of them are that through which I could relate while in multiple copy paste scene... Virat ousted sai in middle of night/ his complete silence on every comment on sai....is actually make virat some very diverted character...

1) No Bong families do not allow Devar Bhabhi EMA

Disgusting

2) In original KD, there was no comparision dialogue.

There kaku never compared  Emon with RK in feeding terms.

Kaku at this point is supporting anything which will go against sai and pacify pakhi...don't know why

But virat's expression in that scene is apt unlike confrontation

All extra Virakhi scenes promoting Devar Bhabhi EMA scenes were not present in KD and here is the list of the scenes that were not in KD but were showed in Ghum:

1) Virat explaining PP, why he has to do marriage on terrace after gruhpravesh.

I guess anyone who is in guilt of breaking promise+making someone marry with your brother who used to love you only on the basis of that promise, that peroi will try explain his situation to her atleast once.. But if you realise when pakhi asked her what is her position in his life during that conversation...he clearly told her she is his friend only...so no EMA 

2)Virat going to Pp room both the times once to give medicines and other to vent his frustation.

First time I can understand,it was out of concern.. if anyone instead of pp was there ,he would have gone there to ask for health .. while that second time was not needed at all...going into a room of your friend+bhabhi when she was ill In a joint family...is I think normal

Rono never went to RK room apart from the scene where RK brings Vaada again after holi.

3)Virat putting Ice on Pp hand asking Sai to fetch it.

Again not needed... could have asked karishma to do that

4)Virat and PP jhula conversation

I have missed that episode

5)PP trying to feed Virat from her hands.

I think again I have missed that episode

6) PP asking Virat why can't they have food in his riom after he ousted Sai.

That whole scene was great actually... don't we all praise virat for his outburst...this scene actually clear virat's pov for pakhi

7)PP going physical with Sai, trying to stop her from touching Virat

But her 'buss' was actually one of the reasons why I love that scene...and every one was silent on that 'buss' was actually good to see

8)Pp listening to SaiRat fight outside room and having that monologue.

Again that evesdropping degraded pakhi's chr not glorified it... 

9)PP getting haldi doodh for Virat

again I love that scene... actually much needed scene...coz even after fight with sai in room he is very much clear about his limits with ..so I loved it....even he stopped pakhi for backbiting sai...this scme actually evolved virat as a chr and it help us to understand him better

10) PP physically trying to stop Sai from meeting Virat outside hospital room.

Again sai response and virat's response on this was ver good... These scene actually made pakhi's stand clear for EMA while virat-sai a better person

11) PP virat balcony scene after Basant Panchmi Puja.

12)BK saying since you fed Sai in this room you should feed PP as well.

And I love virat's expression...the raita makers created by showing virat silent on public confrontation obviously made me even doubt his stand for pakhi and sai...but expression of virat in this scene is very clear 

In Twitter, some others pointed out other scenes:

13) Holi Virakhi Dance sequence

It was pakhi's imagination again it makes pakhi's intention/feelings very clear for virat that she doesn't consider him just friend ...she is vile...again degraded pakhi's chr

14) Hand holding during SaiRat Hug scene.

Not needed at all

THIS IS PURE VANKAR CREATIVITY!!!

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago

There's nothing wrong with feeding your friends actually but the problem here is that the "friend' here doesn't know her place and doesn't share any friendly feelings. Moreover, the entire Kaku thing was so embarrassing with the adamancy, she was clearly projecting. Ninad and Kaku were surely a thing.šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

I donā€™t know about other scenes but these dialogues are near copies:

KD: Season 8 Episode 24 .Watch from where the time ticker is 13min 10 s  all the way down to 12min.

Rono says after apologizing on behalf of Emon: ā€œRupkotha go and eat something

Kaku: No no no- just because you say it she is not going to eat. You will have to sit here in this room and eat together.

(Rono was sitting at table . He gets up in apparent discomfort- am assuming this because here they do it focus on Ronoā€™s expressions like they did Virat showing disgust)

Kaku(in answer to his discomfort-continues to speak); Why? Why? Why? Why canā€™t you sit here and eat? You an Emon sit in the room and eat. Why canā€™t you (and RK) sit here and eat? I will ask For food to be sent up here for you.

Rono: I donā€™t want to eat- I my stomach is full

Kaku: Oh, your tummy is full, you wonā€™t eat. Thatā€™s fine then. But you will make her (RK) eatā€¦

Rupkotha: What are you saying Auntie? Am I a small girl? A child that someone has to feed me?

Kaku: Listen listen, when people become angry, their head heats up and everyone becomes like a child. Thatā€™s why Rono will feed you with his own hands.(music and sound effects to show Ronoā€™s and RKā€™s shock). ā€¦.

Kaku continues: You will eat .His wife said so many things and  insulted you and hurt you. So Rono has to make you sit and feed you with his own hands (nijer haathe). Rono! You will make sure she eats everything, understand?ā€™

Now the difference I think is that that Nayanmani( Kaku) character is a bit more subtle in her ā€˜ā€™evilnessā€™ than BK. So they portray her as being outwardly saint like - as a widow she wears white all the time. And she is a little more ā€˜motherlyā€™ not thug like like BK is shown to be. And over the course of this conversation she doesnā€™t tell Rono: ā€˜Okay so you and RK( Pakhi) might have had something between you before marriageā€ā€¦. Also the scenes are all wide shots.and Ronoā€™s face is near expressionless whereas in Ghum, they show Virat as being disgusted so all these differences make the Ghum version ā€˜sleazyā€™ even though the dialogues are copied word for word

So they have actually copied it then. Why it looks more bad in ghum. 

Originally posted by asmi_joya

Ok so that means he did call.. I was told yesterday he never did.. So basically CVs chose to not put that here.. why ..well CREATIVITY ..you seešŸ˜†

U know the obvious reasons šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Originally posted by AninditaB

In the room confrontation he never said, it was Dadar Stri. Don't know about fam Confrontation

Okay. So even though it was with family, they chose to ignore . If they are persistent with regressive dialogues , they should also copy paste there at least. But then they have given some really good Sairat scenes as well. But I do think he should address her Bhabhi and end this debate as well.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

I just went back and watched this particular scene and just confirmed what you had written earlier on this thread about this scene and these dialogues being a copy- paste of KD. During the course of this conversation with Kaku- he doesnā€™t say anything about RK being his best friend. He does apologize to her. 

Rono for the most part is has much less expressions and is way sterner than Virat- towards both women I feel.he is not very soft in general

Yeah but can these two women be compared, if we bring the good nature of Virat and his anger issues?And also when we have such a brilliant actor playing Virat, why not get the brownie points for him, by letting him pursue his disgust and exasperation with Patralekha? 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Originally posted by maahi11

U know the obvious reasons šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yeah but you dont understand the difference between reel and real, thats why you are saying this šŸ˜†