Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

All of them sound like sour grapes now! 

He is not happy that he was never invited as a guest or judge before.  How can he claim that he is as great as Kishore Kumar or RD Burman? He thinks he will be a better judge! 

I listened to one of his recent IVs after the Indian Idol appearance on a YouTube channel. He doesn’t answer a question straight forward. He seems to have some superiority complex.
I know he is good and I have always loved his voice but sometimes that attitude makes the difference 🤷🏻‍♀️

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anumalik was a successful musician in his times.

Vishal is one of the leading music directors in current period

HR had very popular music albums and successful music director it seems

Neha kakkar is the Richest and most popular singer currently. 

I feel that's enough achievement for someone to be judging a pop idol reality show.

All the old singers, musicians are great and some are legends but that is past. We need to live in present and accept it than comparing past musicians with present and slamming them.

My personal opinion. I have huge respect to Abhijeet ji but can't agree with his opinion.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

somewhere in that article, I think he indirectly refers to Badshah and Yoyo Honeysingh??? 

No offence to anyone.  My opinion 

Softness thumbnail

He is totally crazy. 

“If RD Burman were alive today, they wouldn’t have called him. They don’t give me awards. That’s the similarity between me, RD Burman, and Kishore Kumar — no one recognises us three greats… These fools expose themselves by ignoring me.”

Why won't the Indian Idol producers and directors call RD Burman and Kishore Kumar if they were alive? 

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
  1. Either this all shit is done by the makers n the channel to boost up the controversies since it all may have been started accidentally with Amit sir but they wanted to keep the fire Ignited.
  2. Beheti Ganga me haath dho rhe he sab, since the times have changed now n they are part of the so called past #legends so none would object them neither they are loosing any fanbase or respect, people will still love them coz of Thier songs n contribution to this industry, this can also take a route for rival channels' conspiracy.
  3. They are just showing their superiority since the judges are facing backlash.
  4. Though unlikely but the presence of such talented contestants all together seems unreal to them and thus they are doing all this drama to state Thier own agendas n demotivate them. (The contestants are part of that show n anything against the show also effects them maybe not professionally if possible but personally it does effects them.)
Throwawayacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Abhijeet is known to be dramatic, don’t people remember how he got suspended on Twitter a few years back? I’ve heard he’s said some really questionable stuff in the past, there’s a reason he never became as famous as he could’ve with a voice like his. 

That being said, while this is unrelated to Abhijeet’s comments I am very surprised more people aren’t concerned about Anu Malik being a judge given all the Me Too allegations and his numerous plagiarism controversies. Sets a horrible precedent... I hope the girls in this show remain cautious in general. 

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Anumalik was a successful musician in his times.

Vishal is one of the leading music directors in current period

HR had very popular music albums and successful music director it seems

Neha kakkar is the Richest and most popular singer currently. 

I feel that's enough achievement for someone to be judging a pop idol reality show.

All the old singers, musicians are great and some are legends but that is past. We need to live in present and accept it than comparing past musicians with present and slamming them.

My personal opinion. I have huge respect to Abhijeet ji but can't agree with his opinion.

Whatever may be the personal credentials and achievement of a person to become judge of any reality show like II; questions will be raised on the quality of the judges if the judges let them to be utilized as a puppet of the makers surrendering their independence. If the judges follow the script in praising everyone to present a fruity juicy colorful episode to trigger TRP only; their role as judge can not be accepted. When successful musicians in personal career become part of fake script and OTT, fail to maintain the gravity/neutrality of the position of a judge; their success in music industry will not make them great judges.

However, I am not supporting Abhijeet ji. His statement is not desirable and acceptable at all. He sounded to be in love with himself. Narcissus effect. 😛 

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SamirM

Whatever may be the personal credentials and achievement of a person to become judge of any reality show like II; questions will be raised on the quality of the judges if the judges let them to be utilized as a puppet of the makers surrendering their independence. If the judges follow the script in praising everyone to present a fruity juicy colorful episode to trigger TRP only; their role as judge can not be accepted. When successful musicians in personal career become part of fake script and OTT, fail to maintain the gravity/neutrality of the position of a judge; their success in music industry will not make them great judges.

However, I am not supporting Abhijeet ji. His statement is not desirable and acceptable at all. He sounded to be in love with himself. Narcissus effect. 😛 

Agree. My intention was not to say they are great judges but they are qualified to be great. How they want to use that qualification is upto them. In a TRP driven show even best judges might look dumb. Especially Vishal and Himesh they are good enough  to judge a singer being musicians but TRP is driving them. On top of that this show is scripted with high intensity drama. So not expecting any better if they change judges. The creatives should find a balance between TRP vs ethics of show in my opinion. If they find that even these judges can be best is my opinion.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just wonder y the  guests visit , sing,have good time and after they Leave they come to the media and criticise the judges? Really very frustrating..I like abhijeet a lot ..but his comments r not impressive..if this is the way they think ,feel then when sony invite them y do they accept the invitation? Stay home and watch na !!..Really very disappointed ..singers r entertainers they deliver smiles, happiness from their beautiful voice to us but y this kind of thought?