Pandya Phamily ANTI-CLIMAX!

Posted: 2 years ago

Okay before we start, I am not going to lie. I am starting to lose interest because I don't know what kind of crack the writers are taking! 🤣 It's becoming harder for me to enjoy even the bad episodes!

I legit don't have a problem with the tracks except for maybe the Mahan Dhara track but the pace at which they solved like 4 issues in the house...within a day, it's too much and too soon after all the torture we endured before 🤢👎🏼

The Rishita redemption ARC, Raavi/Shiva understanding, Dhara/SasuMaa reunion, Dev/Rishita reunion! etc. All brilliant ideas for something different on TV and they ruined it! 😵

IT WAS ALL ANTI-CLIMATIC! 🤬

Good Points:

• The end of our suffering or the start not sure smiley37

• The Pooja scene was cute, Shiva touching Raavi's arm...
  • Shivi Dinner Scene was so cute!! ☺️ I love their understanding...now we need the writers to give us bachpan ke flashbacks to kick off their journey of friendship!

• SasuMaa threw Anita out of the phamily photo! 🤣

• Photo-Op was actually cute! Now I understand why ShiVi looked like sheeeeeet! 🤣

• Cheetah Dev and Rishimendra scene was actually cute for once and not forced! They are a very good on-screen couple!❤️
  • GauRa scene! It was cute, slightly out of place but I do enjoy GauRa when they aren't beating up children! smiley37

• When Gaumbi said, bohat se loog tera intazer ker rehe hain, I thought he meant him and Gaumbi junior....smiley37 

• He said no one comes in this part of the haveli...wrong! KESAR IS HERE! smiley37smiley37

• But I am hoping GauRa finish all types of sifarish today...instead THEY NEED TO START PLAYING HIDE THE ZUCCHINI! smiley37

Bad Points:

• I was pretty bored by the episode today smiley37
  • Cheetah Dev being way too dramatic! The living line 🤣Everyone becoming Hare Kri...Dhara, Hare Dhara today! 🤣🤢

• MahaPursh Dhara slow-walking...I timed it! She got to the front in 4 minutes 24 seconds...she would have reached Hardik in 2026! 🤣

• SasuMaa made excellent points! But she's still using abusive language! 🤣 

• Gaumbi wanting to help Dhara pack....question if he loves her so much, why didn't he leave with her? 🤣

• When SasuMaa said bharosa nahi hai, mein bhi chalti hoon...I had hope...But MahaPursh Dhara got all the credit...again! SasuMaa forgives MahaPursh Dhara easily  smiley11

• *YKB 11.5 PLAYS!* smiley37I was on the subway and I was laughing whilst watching this! The Korean lady next to me thought I was crazy smiley37

• Rishimendra saying sorry and calling Dhara saas! 🤣DID HELL FREEZE OVER TODAY? 🤣

• Dinner was nice but like WHY DID THEY MAKE RAAVI COOK? The girl had a building drop on her! 🤣 Raavi trying to fatten Shiva up for the sacrif.....I mean she wants him to eat well! 

• YAAR koi Anita-Toerag to kahein phenkh ke aao! smiley37 Her track makes no sense! smiley37 Anita-Toerag needs a chill-pill! 🤣 Bro she full-on psycho! I am not looking forward to this track because they already explored it when Dhara and Gautum got married and Anita came running back to him! 🤣

Precap: Another track that I don't think will make any sense at all!smiley37  But Pandya Store becoming a chain is a good idea! Mami having a keera up her ass as usual! 🤣

Edited by HanaKB - 2 years ago

This is superhit 🤣🤣🤣

You rock the world with your posts ❤️

And, Hayeeee, you brought my Kesudaaaa! ☺️ I have been missing him since yesterday. Unfortunately, Gulaal is not on Hotstar. I wonder why would they not add it! 😭

This is sooo awesome 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loved your gif❤️❤️

Raavi is a superwoman 🤣🤣. Everyone loves gaura minus the beating part 🤧. rishimendra🤣🤣.

Keep making these❤️

🤣

I loved hide the zucchini reference from avengers 🤣

shivi are ❤️

Anita and maami😡🤬

hare dhara hare dhara🤢👎🏼😡

zootopia ka sloth walk👍🏼🤣

Iove the name rishimendra🤣

🤣🤣

I ship Dhara and Rishita 🤭🤣🤣

They’re made for each other 🤣

Dhara will give her some Sanskar and Ri baby will reach Dhara self love 🤣 enough of sacrifices 

Funny... I need this everyday🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahahahaha.... I couldn't stop laughing at your gifs or at your post 🤣🤣🤣 This one was a laughing riot all the way!

Yayyyy i need this dose everyday🤣🤣

I can't stop laughing....🤣🤣

Suman mummy throwing out Anita🤣🤣

Cheetah Dev and Rishimendra were cute today...

Love all the gifsl🤣❤️

This is much need unwinding after a long work day❤️