Shakhi BTS and Babli's look- Comment #1, #2 - Page 9

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mona_988

Yaar itane bts kahan se milte hai inhe.. 

Humare show mein humein itane bts milte hain aur phir bhi hum episode dekhke shock ho jate hain😌

SAAKK is unique

Ikr! We get so many Bts that we would think we know what’s coming. And when the episodes are up, we are gobsmacked. 🤣🤣

Originally posted by lavs_157

Ikr! We get so many Bts that we would think we know what’s coming. And when the episodes are up, we are gobsmacked. 🤣🤣

That 's the beauty of SAAKK. we think we have decoded everything. We are so many but still we get shock in the episode 😛

That 's the beauty of SAAKK. we think we have decoded everything. We are so many but still we get shock in the episode 😛

Basically by giving us Bts, they are setting us up to be trolled. ðŸ˜†

Aur hum bhi maha dheet fd hain, KP’s banana band nahi Karenge and will be happily trolled. ðŸ¤£

Basically by giving us Bts, they are setting us up to be trolled. ðŸ˜†

Aur hum bhi maha dheet fd hain, KP’s banana band nahi Karenge and will be happily trolled. ðŸ¤£

Mera man hi nahi kar raha KPs banane ka ab. I am tired.

Ab kal ke episode ke baad hi sochungi kuch. 😂😂

Mera man hi nahi kar raha KPs banane ka ab. I am tired.

Ab kal ke episode ke baad hi sochungi kuch. 😂😂

Upar se KV also said on live ki Saturday episode is going to be good. Ab it’s true or he is trolling, no one knows. 🤣🤣

Originally posted by TR_19

Haari mirch khaaya hai that was hilarious ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ kaacha vegetables bedroom mein 

I remember in Sindhu(Bebo) b'day insta live KV gave us one spoiler that Deba loves to eat green Chillies. That time I thought he is telling truth now I got it that was spoiler given by KV very smart person.😎

Majak majak me spoiler bata diya tha😂

Upar se KV also said on live ki Saturday episode is going to be good. Ab it’s true or he is trolling, no one knows. 🤣🤣

Yeah, and he says it with such a straight face that you don’t know that you’re being trolled! 😂 

I was also thinking if he’s to be believed or not regarding Saturday’s episode.  But we’ll all end up believing him anyway..... 

Originally posted by Ndarsh

Yeah, and he says it with such a straight face that you don’t know that you’re being trolled! 😂 

I was also thinking if he’s to be believed or not regarding Saturday’s episode.  But we’ll all end up believing him anyway..... 

We are an fd who loveee being trolled. 🤣🤣