Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: MSgayatri

There is lack of consistency in many things and many dialogues... Lets not get too deep else we shall also go ghum 🤣🤣 

They should should give this cloud over each person and specify wat they are thinking An wat the expression is supposed to mean. That will also save us time An energy in making analysis 🤣🤣 

An Kitna suna was sooo stupid... The same contents of his convo only she was repeating and as far as I remember, virat was still just quite when Vedi was screeching. So how Did it matter on Kitna suna🤪

This , Virat definitely needs this since writes don't have any dialogues for him and Neil tries his best to enact in the scenes. But stupid editor mess up and show weird scenes as his reaction. This is definitely not needed for Pakhi did,  all we will see is I Hate Sai, I love Virat , Mera sachha pyaar😂.

Dean4Ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why I am wasting 20 mins on this. 

Every three morning I get excited about the episodes. Every day I think to myself, maybe I'll just watch the episode for today. What if the the confrontation turns good. Every time, it turned worse. Today’s episode - what was that? Kaku’s dialogs we’re so over top. I mean I know she favours that woman. I mean! come on! this is like 🤮

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Muguet... I love the way you put it... In a funny way but valid points... True itna Expressions Diya dho dialogue he boldhetha... CVS are using neil😡...

I agree his sorry is like, lo bola ab aur drama maath create Karo... But that women is unbelievable, she know each and every word of sai is true, still she is like I am sanskari.... Aunty Jo tum Kar rahi thi sai vahi bathayi aur agar sai soch gatiya that means your harkethe bhi gatiya...

Bachpan Mei maths tho padi hogi... A=B, B=C THEN A=C ab tho kuch sharam dhika....

I totally agree with you virat anger in phone call is his fear... He also mentioned" yeh sab karke kaya karna chahthi, Hume sajha Dena" bandhe ne accept Kiya sai leaving is his punishment🤣.... But bhaisab kuch dialogues apni bhabhi ko bhi bolo....

I still can't understand if he says sai is my wife so I can eat with her in one room Kya jatha... Kaku and pp might have talked shit still but kumse Kum humko tandak miljatha

Edited by Saichintalli - 2 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Why so shocked ? 😡 Had you opened your mouth as soon as your Kaku started her shit, she wouldn't have dared to ask you to feed Pakhi. The Chavans are so cheap. 🤢

Thank goodness his outrage at the intrusion and conversation was much more obvious than his reactions in the morning, saving grace. I think they are also trying to show that no one gets a word in with Kaku and her wishes. 

Can someone start a trend to get rid of these baggy shirts and t-shirts for Virat? 👎🏼

I saw on old GC clip and apart from the uniform he used to wear nice fitted button down shirts, at least give us eye candy 😳

See the hypocrisy of this woman. 🤢 When Sai is fed by someone else then it's a problem she needs to be taught a lesson. "Sai koi chhoti bachchi hai kya ?" But now she wants her favorite bahu to be fed like a kid ? Maast ha maast !!! 👏 🤢

Definitely need to know what drugs she is on... her logic is completely cuckoo. Initially she wanted Pakhi around because she was getting Samrat's money and then Pakhi became her fav because she see's herself in her. But this discussion was beyond ridiculous 

I know many people are mad at Virat that he can't even say a word to his family when they talk shit but here he gets angry with Sai. But it wasn't really his anger but his fear. Now she got a chance to leave and he won't be able to stop her from leaving him. 😕 At first I was like "Chup ho jaa this gussa willl keep her away." But then we can see it how worried he is. 

Chalo kuch toh achcha kam kya hai is bande ne. 👏 He reminded to that buddhu IPS that she cares for him but he has broken her heart. 👏

Instead of clenching your fist can you just shut her up and send her away from the room. 
Tu bhi tension free aur viewers bhi khush. 😳

B-E-A-U-T-Y 

Sad to see Sai so down but this look was definitely working for her, the flashbacks clearly show which parts of Pakhi's conversation are distressing her, i want to go back and hear what Virat had to say after that particular outburst of Pakhis. Did Sai really not hear any of his explanations?

If the outburst on the phone was Virat's worry, it wasnt captured correctly 🤔 maybe it was too rushed, i might try to watch it again but for once Pulkit did something right by telling Virat that Sai was with them. Doesnt seem like such a big deal, people spend nights with their extended family all the time, Virat could easily go to Pulkit's house if he wanted to sit her down and talk to her

I have been side stepping most of the posts on the forum today, glad i was able to find yours and get my cathartic dose regarding the episode, now i will try not to think about sairat for the rest of the day😳

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Muguet... I love the way you put it... In a funny way but valid points... True itna Expressions Diya dho dialogue he boldhetha... CVS are using neil😡...

I agree his sorry is like, lo bola ab aur drama maath create Karo... But that women is unbelievable, she know each and every word of sai is true, still she is like I am sanskari.... Aunty Jo tum Kar rahi thi sai vahi bathayi aur agar sai soch gatiya that means your harkethe bhi gatiya...

Bachpan Mei maths tho padi hogi... A=B, B=C THEN A=C ab tho kuch sharam dhika....

I totally agree with you virat anger in phone call is his fear... He also mentioned" yeh sab karke kaya karna chahthi, Hume sajha Dena" bandhe ne accept Kiya sai leaving is his punishment🤣.... But bhaisab kuch dialogues apni bhabhi ko bhi bolo....

I still can't understand if he says sai is my wife so I can eat with her in one room Kya jatha... Kaku and pp might have talked shit still but kumse Kum humko tandak miljatha

Thanks... more they show us shit more I become sarcastic. 🤣 

Banda sach mein darr gaya. That's why he asked is Sai back home or he was checking his watch. 😆 Pulkit shouldn't have called him. Thoda tadpata. Pareshan ho jaata biwi gayi kahan ? 🤣

Maun vrat tut jaata na agar bolta Sai meri patni hain aur hum ek sath khaa sakte hain. 😆