Chavan Niwas The Pagal Khana - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by JarOfCookies

Sometimes I truly feel Ghum is set in some alternate universe πŸ€ͺ

Yesterday when pakhi said something on the lines of "Virat tum apne biwi ke samne apne dost ki side kaise nahi le sakte ho..."

I was like  😲

Yaha patni se jyada bhabhi ki fikar karna is important 🀣

And when Ninad said Pakhi has more rights on Virat than Sai. 

That's funny how Pakhi played the victim card that no one supported her. Sabki beizzati kar di didi ne phir bhi sab usko hi support karenge. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by JarOfCookies

Sometimes I truly feel Ghum is set in some alternate universe πŸ€ͺ

Yesterday when pakhi said something on the lines of "Virat tum apne biwi ke samne apne dost ki side kaise nahi le sakte ho..."

I was like  😲

Yaha patni se jyada bhabhi ki fikar karna is important 🀣

Woh khud ke liye Kuch Nahi Bola toh biwi ya dost me liye kaise bole??

5-6 hours pehle virat dost se zyada tha, phir publicly, dost ban Gaya.... I think virat KO Uske Palat ne Ka bhi dhakka laga and maun vrat mein Chala Gaya. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by asmi_joya

Though I understood his fear part, during the phone call, I did not like his dialogues.. He says ye koi lodge hai.. So much like the Chirag of Chavan Khaandan.. Today his Kaku actually proved Sai's words during the Ladakh trip fight.. He is treated a toy to lure Patralekha and keep her entertained.. It just sounded that.. Khana khila do.. Sai said it then he felt insulted...kya baat kar rahi ho...kiske baare mei baat kar rahi ho...just because she said the truth  and when she is proven right ,  when he is made to feel that way.. he could just come up with these...HAIN .!!..HAIN!!! expressions.. 

And whats with ghar ke bado ko phone kar do dialogues...After what she is made to go through by these ghar ke bade, she need to inform them.. them who dont even call her by her name? Can he stop with ghar ke bade BS!!!

That's why I say his patience level toh mashAllah.  Someone had said so much to me that too when I am angry, hurt and worried, I would have lashed out that person and kicked her out of my room. Yahan toh he was only clenching fist and giving shocked expressions.  Sach mein gunga toh nahin ho gaya na bechara ?  

If only he could see that Sai was right about him being a toy, he could have taken a stand for himself. 

Aaj ke caps dekhne ki bhi himmat nahi hai

But your title, so apt!πŸ€£πŸ‘

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

You chose the wrong episode to watch because the last three episodes didn't give me headache but this one surely pissed me the hell off. πŸ€’ 

It's not his "I don't want to eat" that will stop the cheap Kaku from EMA. He should have firmly told her "I feed only my wife." 

Dono miya biwi will keep mum and then create MUs between them.  She definitely should have told him that I heard about the vaada, how you both wanted to get married, how she dreamed to be yourr wife. πŸ˜‘

The intent was to see all of the episodes, but saw todays and didnt have the capacity to watch any other.

It didnt know whether to laugh or cry, what were they even thinking with those dialogues. 

I had no issues with Virat yelling, he was right on his part. I even didn't have a problem with him apologizing - That was like, fine i will say sorry instead of another drama. 

Originally posted by Roch

The intent was to see all of the episodes, but saw todays and didnt have the capacity to watch any other.

It didnt know whether to laugh or cry, what were they even thinking with those dialogues. 

I had no issues with Virat yelling, he was right on his part. I even didn't have a problem with him apologizing - That was like, fine i will say sorry instead of another drama. 

Even I didn't have much problem with Virat getting angry nor the apologies but he should have apologized on his behalf not his wife's. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

That's why I say his patience level toh mashAllah.  Someone had said so much to me that too when I am angry, hurt and worried, I would have lashed out that person and kicked her out of my room. Yahan toh he was only clenching fist and giving shocked expressions.  Sach mein gunga toh nahin ho gaya na bechara ?  

If only he could see that Sai was right about him being a toy, he could have taken a stand for himself. 

WHen it comes to his family.. He gets goonga.. and DUMBolaπŸ˜†

Thank you for lightening everyone's mood with your posts. So much better than the actual episode. I could understand Virat not want to tell at the 2 Dumbo's but him not being able to say no and tell Kaku Sai is my wife so don't compare her with my brother's wife kind of bothered up. This statement he could have said without being rude aswell. Well well we can only hope.

Chavan besharam log, how can they even compare wife and bhabi , where are their so called sankaar. Wonder which book they read for their sanskaari rants, may be GOT which kind of makes sense now.

Edited by Rdigest - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MSgayatri

Woh khud ke liye Kuch Nahi Bola toh biwi ya dost me liye kaise bole??

5-6 hours pehle virat dost se zyada tha, phir publicly, dost ban Gaya.... I think virat KO Uske Palat ne Ka bhi dhakka laga and maun vrat mein Chala Gaya. πŸ€£πŸ€£

This is what bothers me the most in Ghum land. How can Virat not remember what Pakhi mouthed few hours back which caused this whole hungama. The makes should at least give him a monologue so we understand he knows Sai is right instead of inserting weird shots here which do not look like the right expressions for the scenes πŸ˜‚

Stop giving Virat the stupid dialogue, kitna suna kyaa sunaπŸ˜‚. Thumhe Kya Lena hain Bhai kitna suna kyaa suna, this sounds like Virat wants to asses and then tell her truth or not πŸ™„

Originally posted by Rdigest

This is what bothers me the most in Ghum land. How can Virat not remember what Pakhi mouthed few hours back which caused this whole hungama. The makes should at least give him a monologue so we understand he knows Sai is right instead of inserting weird shots here which do not look like the right expressions for the scenes πŸ˜‚

Stop giving Virat the stupid dialogue, kitna suna kyaa sunaπŸ˜‚. Thumhe Kya Lena hain Bhai kitna suna kyaa suna, this sounds like Virat wants to asses and then tell her truth or not πŸ™„

There is lack of consistency in many things and many dialogues... Lets not get too deep else we shall also go ghum πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

They should should give this cloud over each person and specify wat they are thinking An wat the expression is supposed to mean. That will also save us time An energy in making analysis πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

An Kitna suna was sooo stupid... The same contents of his convo only she was repeating and as far as I remember, virat was still just quite when Vedi was screeching. So how Did it matter on Kitna sunaπŸ€ͺ