Users

Frequent Posters

AruDgirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I was actually wondering itne bakwas episode main aapka post😆

Let's hope for next episode to be good🤞🤞

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aapke post mein itne saare angry and pukeworthy emoticons first time dekh rahi hoon. Meine socha aaj aap update nahi karege.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bubbly12

Aapke post mein itne saare angry and pukeworthy emoticons first time dekh rahi hoon. Meine socha aaj aap update nahi karege.

Kya kare ghatiyapana dekh kar I felt nauseous. 😆

Originally posted by: AruDgirl

I was actually wondering itne bakwas episode main aapka post😆

Let's hope for next episode to be good🤞🤞

Kya pata next week post bana paoon yah nahin toh socha I should make one today. 😆

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was like

Hmm❤️

Hmm❤️

Hmm❤️

And then came the last line and I was like

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Aise shakal maat bana aur aapna muh khol. 😡

Why so shocked ? 😡 Had you opened your mouth as soon as your Kaku started her shit, she wouldn't have dared to ask you to feed Pakhi. The Chavans are so cheap. 🤢

The guy didn't want to say sorry. It could be felt in his voice and his posture but he had to because if the chahiti bahu leaves the house it will create more drama.  As much as I hated him apologizing, I also understand why he did that. 😳 But he shouldn't have apologized on Sai's behalf. Teri BFF tu hi maafi maang na. 😡

See the hypocrisy of this woman. 🤢 When Sai is fed by someone else then it's a problem she needs to be taught a lesson. "Sai koi chhoti bachchi hai kya ?" But now she wants her favorite bahu to be fed like a kid ? Maast ha maast !!! 👏 🤢

Tu na aise hi expressions dete reh aur kuch bol maat. 😡
Instead of being pissed can't you just tell her clearly, "Sai is my wife so we both can eat together in our room whereas Pakhi is the wife of my brother so we can't eat together."
As simple as it is. 🤬 Waise bhi tere muh se toh bhabhi kabhi niklega hi nahin. 😳

I know many people are mad at Virat that he can't even say a word to his family when they talk shit but here he gets angry with Sai. But it wasn't really his anger but his fear. Now she got a chance to leave and he won't be able to stop her from leaving him. 😕 At first I was like "Chup ho jaa this gussa willl keep her away." But then we can see it how worried he is. 

Chalo kuch toh achcha kam kya hai is bande ne. 👏 He reminded to that buddhu IPS that she cares for him but he has broken her heart. 👏

Instead of clenching your fist can you just shut her up and send her away from the room. 
Tu bhi tension free aur viewers bhi khush. 😳

B-E-A-U-T-Y 

Chalo kuch toh achcha dikhaya is episode mein. 😳 So cute how she was looking for Veeru Mamu. The kid associates SaiRat, Mami aayi hai toh Mamu bhi aaye honge. 😳

Awww Sai Mami, Veeru Mamu and Harini baby... P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N. 

"Thoda zeher lake de." "Abhi laati hoon." LOL Sonali is so funny sometimes. 🤣

Yeh sahi hai... give us bakwaas episodes when I am free but when I am on vacation give us the good episodes. 😡 Zalim Ghum writers and makers. Kash koi kauwa in logon pe hag de. 🤬

Phooti Kismat | Parenting blog, Kids website, Tough day

know many people are mad at Virat that he can't even say a word to his family when they talk shit but here he gets angry with Sai. But it wasn't really his anger but his fear. Now she got a chance to leave and he won't be able to stop her from leaving him. smiley5 At first I was like "Chup ho jaa this gussa willl keep her away." But then we can see it how worried he is. smiley44

Chalo kuch toh achcha kam kya hai is bande ne. smiley32 He reminded to that buddhu IPS that she cares for him but he has broken her heart. smiley32

🤣🤣🤣

@muguet

Aap jokes bahut acche crack karte hai😆

Sai cares for virat & is heartbroken 🤣

Heartbroken hone ke liye heart hona zaroori hai or sai ne dekha diya ki vo kitne care karti hai virat during confrontation by questioning his character along with pakhi. Bhagwan kare aise care koi kissi ke liye na kare .

Regarding leaving virat , let see how long see keep ranting.

Thank for ur effort

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
JarOfCookies thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sometimes I truly feel Ghum is set in some alternate universe 🤪

Yesterday when pakhi said something on the lines of "Virat tum apne biwi ke samne apne dost ki side kaise nahi le sakte ho..."

I was like  😲

Yaha patni se jyada bhabhi ki fikar karna is important 🤣

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

I was like

Hmm❤️

Hmm❤️

Hmm❤️

And then came the last line and I was like

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't help it. Aise chhote mote baddua sochna padta hai dil halka karne ke liye. 🤣

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Can't help it. Aise chhote mote baddua sochna padta hai dil halka karne ke liye. 🤣

ek chhoti moti baddua meri taraf se Bhavani ko

Bhagwan kare uski amrit chai mein har roz makkhi pade aur wo elaichi samajh kar pee jaye aur elaichi wali chai ki tareef bhi kare😈

Uske alawa sab ko pata ho makkhi ka raaz😈

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

ek chhoti moti baddua meri taraf se Bhavani ko

Bhagwan kare uski amrit chai mein har roz makkhi pade aur wo elaichi samajh kar pee jaye aur elaichi wali chai ki tareef bhi kare😈

Uske alawa sab ko pata ho makkhi ka raaz😈

Haa par Kaku pata na ho toh maaza hi kahan ? 🤣