Our love story 💖 original fiction

Posted: 2 years ago

This story is based on the married life of PrithviSanyo, I have never tried before to write a story based on marriage life... it's one of my dreams to write fiction on the marriage life of PrithviSanyo...

Prithvi, 30 years old, a well-known businessman,after forgetting his fast stared to move on in his life,

Sanyogita a pampered, stubborn daughter of a rich businessman, Sanyogita is only 23years old, an MSc student final year, she is very talented at dancing and singing also, connected with an Orphanage NGO, she was in a relationship with Yash, 26 years old a famous band singer, from middle-class family background, but Sanyogita's father fixed her marriage with Prithvi who was the son of his business partner.

Sanyogita when got to know about her marriage fixation she became furious at he parents but the thousands of denying she had to marry Prithvi, She gave her father one condition she would only meet her fiance only at the marriage mandap, not before that, Groom side accept her proposal, how this people who never meet each other not even had seen photos of each other, will their marriage life will be successful or will they get separated?..

I will write my story THE MUSIC OF MY HEART IN THE NEXT YEAR,

AND the murder at Sharma mansion after August or September in this year

you can also imagine your favorite actor actress while reading the story😊

Edited by Priyo0143139 - 2 years ago

Nice jist & a good brief 😊 

Excited to read this one 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

Congratulations on the new FF ❀️

This theme is my one of the favourites. The unwilling marriage and then the blooming love. This gives different love sensation 😍

Will be excited to read further. Continue soon.❣️

Originally posted by golden_aura

Nice jist & a good brief 😊 

Excited to read this one 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

Thank you Goldie  for liking the concept πŸ€—...I will try my best to make the story interesting

Originally posted by Saumya96

Congratulations on the new FF ❀️

This theme is my one of the favourites. The unwilling marriage and then the blooming love. This gives different love sensation 😍

Will be excited to read further. Continue soon.❣️

Thank you Saumya β€οΈπŸ€—... yanha pe bhot se writes ne marriage life based story likhte hai mujhe bhi inspiration mili wahna se ..toh likhi lete haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...and mujhe aapko ek baat batani thi I have started to read Ramyan a modern type story of yours from the beginning,...Ram and Siya's first meeting was so much beautiful and also Urmila nd Lakshman first nok jhokπŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Priyo0143139

Thank you Saumya β€οΈπŸ€—... yanha pe bhot se writes ne marriage life based story likhte hai mujhe bhi inspiration mili wahna se ..toh likhi lete haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...and mujhe aapko ek baat batani thi I have started to read Ramyan a modern type story of yours from the beginning,...Ram and Siya's first meeting was so much beautiful and also Urmila nd Lakshman first nok jhokπŸ˜‚

Yes, you'll enjoy reading it from start ❀️ Marriage sequences is quite enjoyable also the Ayodhya and Bali trip 😍🀩

Hey, the overall summary is really interesting.. My heartiest congratulations and wishes for this new ff , well I know that there is no doubt that you will gonna nail it like your other stories and will grab the attention of the readers but ya beforehand only All the very best for this new ff.. This concept is really very interesting and exciting.. Eagerly waiting for the update....😊☺️

Originally posted by Khyati55

Hey, the overall summary is really interesting.. My heartiest congratulations and wishes for this new ff , well I know that there is no doubt that you will gonna nail it like your other stories and will grab the attention of the readers but ya beforehand only All the very best for this new ff.. This concept is really very interesting and exciting.. Eagerly waiting for the update....😊☺️

Thank you Khyati it's mean a lot for me ...I wil try my best make the story interesting

Congratulations for ur new story dear..... 

Awesome update dear 

Continue soon 

Thxc 4r pm 

Why did she not want to see him until the wedding?