Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by 5431

I’m interested to hear if anyone has any kind of justification for Virat or BK’s behaviour today. Not trying to start a fight or anything just want to read others pov. 

A little less obvious nonsense shown today was that BK still expected Sai to call her inspite of the way she treats her. Matlab she expects all the respect no matter what she does. It was ridiculous to watch! The rest of the nonsense has been discussed upteen times so won’t bring it up again

Because that entire scene was copy paste from KD...nd since their ML didn't had any dialogue so here virat had no dialogues in that scene.... But you can clearly see virat's expression of shocked n disgust...and moreover they didn't show virat feeding pakhi with his hand... So he didn't feed her...I don't know why they need to cut paste everything...but Kudos to neil without having any dialogue ,he conveyed virat's feeling on feeding with his expression.... 

Originally posted by Antaramantara

Because that entire scene was copy paste from KD...nd since their ML didn't had any dialogue so here virat had no dialogues in that scene.... But you can clearly see virat's expression of shocked n disgust...and moreover they didn't show virat feeding pakhi with his hand... So he didn't feed her...I don't know why they need to cut paste everything...but Kudos to neil without having any dialogue ,he conveyed virat's feeling on feeding with his expression.... 

Ok they didn’t show him feeding her with hand but then why he didn’t reacted with words  ‘I cant do this’ also when kaku compared him eating with sai in his room equal to him eating with paki as a same why didn’t he shut kaku off by saying sai is my wife nd whereas pakhi is my brother’s wife 

And please dont give me this reply it is exact copy paste coz in the beginning virat’s character was very good, their promo was too good, we as a viewer were looking forward for the good show nd they have downgraded this show nd then say it is a copy paste,,, even if it is a copy they can add their tadka also,, not giving dialogues to actor was the most irritating thing’s happened in the show so far coz there was so many scene where virat’s dialogues were important nd to be honest I didn’t find his expressions on point 🙄

Originally posted by Rose-13

Ok they didn’t show him feeding her with hand but then why he didn’t reacted with words  ‘I cant do this’ also when kaku compared him eating with sai in his room equal to him eating with paki as a same why didn’t he shut kaku off by saying sai is my wife nd whereas pakhi is my brother’s wife 

And please dont give me this reply it is exact copy paste coz in the beginning virat’s character was very good, their promo was too good, we as a viewer were looking forward for the good show nd they have downgraded this show nd then say it is a copy paste,,, even if it is a copy they can add their tadka also,, not giving dialogues to actor was the most irritating thing’s happened in the show so far coz there was so many scene where virat’s dialogues were important nd to be honest I didn’t find his expressions on point 🙄

I already said they exactly copied that entire scene from there... We don't know why they are hell bent on this.... initially they showed virat differently , and there were many scene which was not in KD , and if you see those scenes , you'll get better understanding to chr virat, sai, and pakhi...their intention, their emotions....but when they exactly copy paste things from KD where virat character was different than this virat....like recently all those recent scene, virat will get butchered very badly every time... because they fail to understand that virat is not Rono ...either they copy pasted everything since beginning or they should rewrite every sequence.... They cannot conveniently shift between rono and virat... Everytime they'll do it in future...virat character is going to be butchered more...

Very good example is haldi doodh scene ..which was not in original ..in that they beautifully expressed virat's disgust feelings for pakhi....even he had a fight with sai...still he drew his limits to pakhi and warned her to not backbite against his wife...so there they showed actual virat while in copy pasting next morning they shifted to rono...

I still don't know why are they doing this...hope all backlash on SM will work... They will become more active in writing

Originally posted by Antaramantara

I already said they exactly copied that entire scene from there... We don't know why they are hell bent on this.... initially they showed virat differently , and there were many scene which was not in KD , and if you see those scenes , you'll get better understanding to chr virat, sai, and pakhi...their intention, their emotions....but when they exactly copy paste things from KD where virat character was different than this virat....like recently all those recent scene, virat will get butchered very badly every time... because they fail to understand that virat is not Rono ...either they copy pasted everything since beginning or they should rewrite every sequence.... They cannot conveniently shift between rono and virat... Everytime they'll do it in future...virat character is going to be butchered more...

Very good example is haldi doodh scene ..which was not in original ..in that they beautifully expressed virat's disgust feelings for pakhi....even he had a fight with sai...still he drew his limits to pakhi and warned her to not backbite against his wife...so there they showed actual virat while in copy pasting next morning they shifted to rono...

I still don't know why are they doing this...hope all backlash on SM will work... They will become more active in writing

exactly my view,,, Few episode back where he went to GC nd came back without sai that day also pakhi was trying her luck with him nd the way he put pakhi on her place nd shut her up with all those good lines nd dialogues,,, that was praiseworthy 

And that is why when in these episodes when virat is just standing like statue and looking at sai’s insult  as mere spectators silently made us frustrated nd irritated  😡