Posted: 2 years ago

I’m interested to hear if anyone has any kind of justification for Virat or BK’s behaviour today. Not trying to start a fight or anything just want to read others pov. 

A little less obvious nonsense shown today was that BK still expected Sai to call her inspite of the way she treats her. Matlab she expects all the respect no matter what she does. It was ridiculous to watch! The rest of the nonsense has been discussed upteen times so won’t bring it up again

I’m also interested to see others reactions on today’s episode where  virat was asked by kaku to feed pakhi he didn’t say no..why?,,,  if he can shout his Aai then why he can’t shut kaku off...,,,  And specifically from them who supported virat by saying sai should not have talked openly about their secrets nd virat was silent coz sai put false allegations of EMA,, virat ki koi galti nhi thi,,, now what will they say when virat is following every orders from kaku like feeding pakhi, apologising pakhi,, ab bhi virat ki koi galti nhi hai?  actually yes a person who cannot take stand for himself how will he stand for his wife/love

Ye  IPS kaise ban gaya iska paper phir se check karo 🤨

seriously 🤣 how is he ips???? Gives such a bad name to all ips officers! I am beginning to dislike Virat’s actions more than Pakhis! He is indirectly encouraging her! 

Originally posted by Rose-13

I’m also interested to see others reactions on today’s episode where  virat was asked by kaku to feed pakhi he didn’t say no..why?,,,  if he can shout his Aai then why he can’t shut kaku off...,,,  And specifically from them who supported virat by saying sai should not have talked openly about their secrets nd virat was silent coz sai put false allegations of EMA,, virat ki koi galti nhi thi,,, now what will they say when virat is following every orders from kaku like feeding pakhi, apologising pakhi,, ab bhi virat ki koi galti nhi hai?  actually yes a person who cannot take stand for himself how will he stand for his wife/love

Ye  IPS kaise ban gaya iska paper phir se check karo 🤨

I am definitely not going to justify their behaviour. I actually feel sick. I don’t understand what these people are trying to do. Are they wanting to gain audience or lose audience, cause I think they are succeeding on the latter.

Exactly! A woman in that house can’t study/work but all this is allowed. 

Originally posted by -Yaz-

I am definitely not going to justify their behaviour. I actually feel sick. I don’t understand what these people are trying to do. Are they wanting to gain audience or lose audience, cause I think they are succeeding on the latter.

BK is a criminal. High time to treat her like a criminal instead of so called ghar ke mukhya or whatever it is!

the whole family deserves to be jailed😡and virat should just resign his job and change his profession,he is a black spot in the name of IPS officer. Didi should serve her amrit tea to C-🐍gang in jail🤮😡sai should just divorce virst and leads a new life👍🏼

M sorry to interrupt 

But what is EMA

And in all this virat the great wanted Sai to inform Ghar ke bade about her absence in CN... 👏

Originally posted by heer193

M sorry to interrupt 

But what is EMA

Extra Marital Affair