IMMJ 2 VM - ALVIDA TT and IG Link added - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Rubellite

Nope, only IMMJ2.. I don't think i'll watch any other show after this.

Still, hope to see you regularly in this forum, with your amazing VMs!❤️

Aww...Me too..with your cute drabbles and fanfictions ❤️

Originally posted by sammna

So so beautiful and am crying here now 😪😪want to write so much but just emotionally drained now. Don’t know wen I will be able to gt over ths void

Thank you so much 🤗

I know...I was very emotional making this vm..So many memories

Thank you Priya for the tag! 🤗I am going to miss this show. I have never seen chemistry like this ever. WE predicted it though. As they say all good things come to an end. My most favorite pair I have ever loved. Rrahel have breathed the life into RiAnsh. This type of chemistry will be missed. Will miss our little bytes we get of these two off screen. I hope though that their careers continue to excel. Most of the cast was new hope they can prosper in their new journeys further. I am also thankful to this forum that I made friends who I gell so well with. I hope to keep in touch with you all and see you around other show forums. Alvida 😭This vm made me very emotional it was so good just what we needed ❤️

Originally posted by rheuji17

Thank you Priya for the tag! 🤗I am going to miss this show. I have never seen chemistry like this ever. WE predicted it though. As they say all good things come to an end. My most favorite pair I have ever loved. Rrahel have breathed the life into RiAnsh. This type of chemistry will be missed. Will miss our little bytes we get of these two off screen. I hope though that their careers continue to excel. Most of the cast was new hope they can prosper in their new journeys further. I am also thankful to this forum that I made friends who I gell so well with. I hope to keep in touch with you all and see you around other show forums. Alvida 😭This vm made me very emotional it was so good just what we needed ❤️

Thank you rhea 🤗

I know this is so emotional

Will miss u all. This feels like end of school and everyone are going different ways 😭

Originally posted by Priya12000

Thank you rhea 🤗

I know this is so emotional

Will miss u all. This feels like end of school and everyone are going different ways 😭

I know it is so sad 😭 I agree it really does feel like that well I am always around to answer pms!

Yaar I'm trying so hard to control my emotions 

U made me cry💔😭

This walk back in the memory lane was nostalgic and so painful at the same time

The mere thought that after few days there won't be anymore epis coming our way just breaks my heart!!

🥺

AMAZING VM ....SO WELL PUT TOGETHER

smiley32smiley32😳smiley32smiley32

ALL THOSE PRECIOUS MOMENTS!!

THE ENTIRE CAST!!

❤️😳

Originally posted by HeytzMaaneet

Yaar I'm trying so hard to control my emotions 

U made me cry💔😭

This walk back in the memory lane was nostalgic and so painful at the same time

The mere thought that after few days there won't be anymore epis coming our way just breaks my heart!!

🥺

AMAZING VM ....SO WELL PUT TOGETHER

smiley32smiley32😳smiley32smiley32

ALL THOSE PRECIOUS MOMENTS!!

THE ENTIRE CAST!!

❤️😳

Thank you so much dear 🤗

I know...after the last episode, we will all come to EDT at sharp 7 to discuss and then realise there is no episode anymore 😭 

Loved it yaar.

Azha vaykathe....

I miss the show i miss all of you

Originally posted by whitewitch

Loved it yaar.

Azha vaykathe....

I miss the show i miss all of you

Thank you so much 🤗