Can someone post OTT episodes here plz ?

Posted: 2 years ago

Many viewers don't have access to VOOT & watch the show on YouTube.  But youtube links expire soon. So they can't rewatch old OTT episodes .

Rangu also uploads only short highlights of Ott epi , not full episodes. 

So I was requesting , is it possible for anyone to make a thread & post all the OTT episodes here? I mean upload somewhere permanent & share the link of Google drive or sth similar? 

Is it possible ?

Mine aren't downloadable because my account is connected to tv( jio user ).

Somebody might be having .

Let's see !! 

Originally posted by Max789

Mine aren't downloadable because my account is connected to tv( jio user ).

Somebody might be having .

Let's see !! 

Ok

Hope someone does.

Well I am trying to upload the OTT episodes on a cloud, since Gayu asked me. I don't want to share the link here as there is a risk that files will be removed because of copy issues by the channel. Some members here on IF, who provided links got into troubles by IF DT. 

And even if the DT doesn't delete the post, chances are that Colors may across the link themselves and remove the episodes from that drive folder along with banning that account for copyright infringement. Some of IF members have faced this issue in the past. 

You can PM for the link. But I would request you to not share the link, it's for your own sake. 

Originally posted by bahi.

Well I am trying to upload the OTT episodes on a cloud, since Gayu asked me. I don't want to share the link here as there is a risk that files will be removed because of copy issues by the channel. Some members here on IF, who provided links got into troubles by IF DT. 

And even if the DT doesn't delete the post, chances are that Colors may across the link themselves and remove the episodes from that drive folder along with banning that account for copyright infringement. Some of IF members have faced this issue in the past. 

You can PM for the link. But I would request you to not share the link, it's for your own sake. 

Oh !! Sure . I didn't know abt IF policies.

I am gonna pm u . 

Hope u 'll share the links🤗❤️

I have the episodes downloaded.... I'll try to upload through drive 

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

I have the episodes downloaded.... I'll try to upload through drive 

Thank u so much dear.🤗

If posting in the forum does not work, u can pm me the links too❤️

Originally posted by bahi.

I just saw that Mx player had deleted all the episodes of IMMJ2 on their platform 😡. Atleast they didn't have the copyrights mute when they characters were talking. I was planning on figuring out to download those videos 😭. 

If someone has the ITV episodes from Voot or JioCinema or Mxplayer on their drive, where the dialogoues doesn't get mute. Let me know ☺️

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago