Team is returning back today to Mumbai - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

I am looking forward to Purvir's first cozy conversation after the extra items (saksi/Vipul) are gone and they are back in the old haveli in their room.😳

Sakshi has a lot of options to choose from - 1) her room thats kept locked & intact like she had left it 2) kaal kotri 3) khandar πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Aarthisweety

Vipul posted in insta by thanking all of molkki 150 epi..saying mukhi and mukhiyani purvi etc 

Where i cant see it ? Can you give link 

Edited by Deepika18767 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Deepika18767

He has not posted anything  about 150

Originally posted by kenika

Finally.. They are back.. 😭😭πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©

Missing their revari haveli.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

But ab didi ji bhi aayengi iss haveli mai.. 😭😭😭😭

Mujhe na chahiye vo yaha.. Aur purvir ke room mai to rahi na to iska katal kar dena hai maine.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Thanks for sharing di.. ❀❀

But y She ll stay in Pur's room  ..She has her own room na with that decorated door Toh woh hi rahen ...that red room has always been Pur since she reached haveli after her marriage...it's Mukhi who shifted in Pur room ...so She better not take that room🀬😑

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ziva01

But y She ll stay in Pur's room  ..She has her own room na with that decorated door Toh woh hi rahen ...that red room has always been Pur since she reached haveli after her marriage...it's Mukhi who shifted in Pur room ...so She better not take that room🀬😑

decorated door.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Vahi to na di.. Iska khud ka kamra hai vo iski tarah saha dhaja ussi mai rahe... Par ab mukhi to vo red room mai rehta hai na pur ke saath to ye bhi mukhi ke saath hii rehna chahegi na.. Leech hai bilkul.. 🀬🀬😑

Kuch keh nahi sakte dekhte hai kya hota hai.. πŸ™„

Hope isko leke hii naa aaye vapis.. Vahi iska track khatam karke aaye.. Nahi chahiye ye hume humare purvir ke ghar mai.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by kenika - 2 years ago
Originally posted by kenika

decorated door.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Vahi to na di.. Iska khud ka kamra hai vo iski tarah saha dhaja ussi mai rahe... Par ab mukhi to vo red room mai rehta hai na pur ke saath to ye bhi mukhi ke saath hii rehna chahegi na.. Leech hai bilkul.. 🀬🀬😑

Kuch keh nahi sakte dekhte hai kya hota hai.. πŸ™„

Hope isko leke hii naa aaye vapis.. Vahi iska track khatam karke aaye.. Nahi chahiye ye hume humare purvir ke ghar mai.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Par woh kamra Mukhi ka toh nahin hai...she should stay in her decorated room only🀬🀬🀬😑😑😑

That guy Naveen insta post 

Originally posted by Aarthisweety

That guy Naveen insta post 

He didn't make any post on 150 

He only posted bye bye goa n scenery n plane pic

He didn't make any post on 150 

He only posted bye bye goa n scenery n plane pic

He posted with 150 episode with these tag line.

Then deleted it I saw that n afternoon.

Next my dear frds here told not to post ig..I m cautious too

Naveen had never posted about 150 episodes πŸ˜†