Team is returning back today to Mumbai

Posted: 2 years ago

Chalo ab sab Rewari haveli pahuch jayege saadi ke baad ya???????

I don’t know if this is good news or bad news. I really don’t want to see Sakshi in that haveli. It’s PurVir’s home for me. 

Originally posted by x-Nahima-x

I don’t know if this is good news or bad news. I really don’t want to see Sakshi in that haveli. It’s PurVir’s home for me. 

Me too don't want to see her there..... 

So we ll back in Revari Haveli now 😎...but didi ko jhelna padega in the haveli 😵😔

Thks Sri❤️

Thank god in a way 🙏🙄

Let's hope for better times 🤣

Originally posted by x-Nahima-x

If they have 2 weeks banked episodes, hopefully Didiji will not return to the haveli! If she starts staying in PurVir's bedroom na...main jaa kar Saba ka khoon kar doongi

Originally posted by Ziva01

So we ll back in Revari Haveli now 😎...but didi ko jhelna padega in the haveli 😵😔

Thks Sri❤️

Shaddi hogaaa ka nayee

Originally posted by Manasi_16

If they have 2 weeks banked episodes, hopefully Didiji will not return to the haveli! If she starts staying in PurVir's bedroom na...main jaa kar Saba ka khoon kar doongi

Ideal situation is she does not return from Goa. But there hasn’t be a lot of BTS or news on her track. It seems like they want her to be around for the long haul. 

I’m just hoping that the lack of news means that there is a twist on how her track ends. 
Well this is just my wishful thinking. 

Thanks for sharing Sri. Glad finally they will be returning to Rewari. I have the same concern as everyone else, just hoping Sakshi does not eye PurVir's room.