asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

On seeing the sneak peak today I felt veryyy bad for Ahaan. Poor Ahaan !!! He is suffering sooo badly. And he has so many things....to suffer 

Firstly till yesterday the person he hated turns out to be the saviour. I mean imagine just 2 days back he was hating Ishqi then he came across that masa and the revelation of engagement ring n domestic violence endured by Ishqi n masi. He somehow got over it.

Ishqi's behaviour is also killing him. He never imagined or rather wanted her to be so meak n docile. He loved the fire in her which is missing in her n he is not being able to digest 

And then the biggest jolt in the form of Mayank episode. The person he trusted all his life, who was his best friend, stabbed him badly on his back. Mayank actually tried to man handle his baby sister whom he loves so dearly. 

And as if that was not enough he also learnt the truth of Ishqi saving his sister and enduring everything including his hatred without complaining. The guilt of ruinin her life is making him miserable. 

And to top that, Ishqi risked her life to save him.

And then Sonu telling him everything and Kartik questioning his beliefs.

And then off course the impact of Kartik's words that he won't get a third chance. 

He still doesn't know if he loves Ishqi or is it the guilt that is making him do all the things be it staying with her in the hospital or feeling awful for her. 

And off course his relationship with Rhea. In Ishqi's words, Kahi koi ball tappa Nahi khati on seeing his so called fiancee which happens with Ishqi. Whether it's hatred or now guilt (love) he always felt something for her but for Rhea there was nothing. 

So right now I really feel bad for him.

Needless to say PARAM IS JUST SUPERB . HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB. KUDOS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, currently Ahaan has to deal so many things at a time. He has lot of mental pressure. He is not able to deal with it, he needs ishqi with him. When dadi stopped him from goin after Mayank, he went straight to ishqi in hospital and asked her what to do, to guide him. he is not able to handle it alone.