Msaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I saw some pictures of Ishqi Ahaan and daadi.   May be ishqaan confessions in beach...

My prediction is Ishqi left Singapore but actually not... Ahaan can't convince Ishqi even with lot of effort he has done in airport precap so he went to beach to cry a lot and loud and Ishqi also there then our ishqaan confession scene...

Daadi sees all these and accept ishqaan marriage...

What about you guys ...is I m over thinking

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Most liley it will play out like you said. Ishqi is in her airport look and Ahaan is in different look. So she wont come back with Ahaan but later and meet him at beach. I just hope dadi comes at the end when we get long Ishqaan sceneπŸ˜†

Please CV's don;t waste beach location with dadi overdose.πŸ˜†

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msaa

I saw some pictures of Ishqi Ahaan and daadi.   May be ishqaan confessions in beach...

My prediction is Ishqi left Singapore but actually not... Ahaan can't convince Ishqi even with lot of effort he has done in airport precap so he went to beach to cry a lot and loud and Ishqi also there then our ishqaan confession scene...

Daadi sees all these and accept ishqaan marriage...

What about you guys ...is I m over thinking

I also think so . I write about it in another thread .

Although I think Dadi will be the one to bring back Ishqi seeing Ahaan's condition .

ila2021 thumbnail

Maybe ahaan does some drama [ like ishqki always does] in the airport ...lifted her and carried her to beach πŸ˜‰.... he knows she is stubborn...

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U all got it wrong because you all still think that GUL KHAN HAS SOME DECENCY AND LOVE IN HER !!

I believe that isqi will finally say yes but when she goes back she realizes that rhea will blackmail aHAAN into the marriage because of her pregnancy and isqi qwould have lost her Singapore job and now aHAAN is in a mess and ...isqi will get a job in a place where she will not realize aHAAN is the boss ..at least if GUK KHNA HAS SOME SAENS SHE WILL ONCE AGAIN UNFOLD THE LOVE STORY IN A FUN CUTE WAY ..THTS THE ONLKY HOPOE WE HAVE LEFT OR ELSE WE HAVE TO SEE DADI AND RHEA TEAM HEAPING INSULTS AND VILOENCE ON EVRYONE AROUND