Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

virat character is becoming cheap n story is turning into c grade

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

virat character is degrading day by day. now it is world known knowledge what kind of relationship between ninad and bhavani. still virat the ips clueless of his aai pain, devyaani pain and now sai pain. kaisa police wala hai kuch pata hi nahi. i can say gum hai kisi aur duniya mein ye character. wo keh sakta tha kaku sai is my wife n pakhi is my bhabi. she can't eat in my room. you both get out of my room. he first made sai lair then said sorry to pakhi .... chepo. Bhabhi ka saiyaan hi banana tha n writers wants to show us that weird fantasy  show kyoun banaya ultpatang movie bana lete. kitna ghatiya parivaar hai dono devar behni ke saath. ashwani the naukraani n sonali the chamchi. new chavaan niwas story pakhi chipku wants saiyaan ka bhaiya n if saiyaan came ok with her having two husbands, wanted sai as replacement of ashwani but thanks to ashwani n sai strength aisa kabhi hoga nahi, karishma nai nautaki, mohit and samrat are men of intergrity but virat is like ek taraf bhabhi n ek taraf gharwali. he never gave shut up call to his ghatiya kaku baba n pakhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters